LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit rock bottom 10 years ago and almost killed myself. I put myself into mental hospital and got my life in order.

I'm eating lunch and getting ready to head to work...

What is your favorite diaper fantasy?

To be cradled like a baby by a lady or even mommy/sitter who loves me and be breast or bottle fed until i fall asleep.--could happen too cuz i'm small enuf, just gotta find that someone.

Drinkin a caramel frappucino

Do you like chocolate or vanilla more?

At this point, I can't even remember his last name. Harry was my Computer Science teacher for 5 classes in college, my best friend, and drinking buddy. He introduced me to my first wife (I later found out he had slept with her.)

Getting ready to head to bed.

Who is your favorite author?

I'm not an anime fan didn't even know what it was until a minute ago (Internet answers most questions, not like the old days). My favorite animal is a tiger so of course Tigger is my favorite cartoon character.

Doing laundry with a glass of wine.

What is your all time favorite movie?

Hrrm, other than be a baby? Which i have never gotten to do, ummm go to Disney World.

Staring at computer.

Have you ever pooed outside without a diaper? pants on or off? Lol i did as a kid, got in trouble too. And gramma put me in some kinda cloth pull on diaper/training pants or something. These coulda been my trigger.

He prolly is, but i miss too much without closed captioning cause of my bad hearing.

Drinking a caramel frappucino---YUMMO.

What is your favorite holiday season food?

^ Auto racing (to watch on TV--I'm actually a very slow and cautious driver)

> Researching publishing companies and getting submissions (written submissions, that is, ready to send)

V Is there anything you like to do as an adult that you enjoyed doing as a child?

Hmmm I like spring and winter for different reasons, i like summer least simply cuz too hot.

Bout to get get lunch.

Whats your favorite color and why?