LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ Oh my gosh NO except for this, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT..." lol good times

< trying to get to sleep for my first day of work... insomnia sucks!

V What would be the first thing you would buy if you found out the sky was falling(like in the fairy tail)?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't think we have one. Or if we do, I've never heard it in three years.

< I have an exam this afternoon, so I'm just sitting around, waiting until it's time to leave to get the bus.

v What was the last text message you got? Or if you don't get text messages, who was the last person who you phone, or who phoned you?

Edit: Bumblebee snuck in in front of me, so in answer to her question, probably an umbrella. Then when the sky starts to fall, then I would have something to protect my head.

• 1 month later...

^mowing the lawn, i think i shout get to that soon

<reading the boards befor bed

vdo you still wach cartons?

I think this one got mixed up i rember posting this one a wile back so i fix it

^I dont have a cell phone so to get texting but the last phone call i got was at work asking if i wanted to take out a lone, it was for my boss but they ask for me maybe be cuse i was the who they talk to last

<reading the boards

VDid you miss DD wile it was down?

• 1 month later...

Despite the fact that numerous posts to this thread have been "lost", we must forge ahead and resume the fun that it is. With this in mind, I'll jump-start the thread and hope for its revival.

^ I did miss DD when the site was being moved from one server to another. I found myself "jonesing" for the daily posts I had become used to reading on a daily basis from my favourite DD members. I hope the move to the new server ultimately does us well.

< Going crazy because it is simply too humid and too hot to do any serious distance running. Maybe I'll go out for a quick 3 miler, if I can find a way to breathe...it's quite oppresive for running at the moment. All the while, I feel my body slowly and surely gaining weight!! I gotta run!!

V What did you have to eat during your last breakfast?

What does "jonesing" mean please?

^ I had a banana for breakfast this morning. I'm on a detox fruit-only health kick right now and am planning to return to swimming a mile every day as soon as I know I'm fit enough to enjoy it. So I understand how you feel about your running RI.

> Unwinding here and ontemplating a relaxing candlelit, lavender bath before bed.

V What do you most often do to unwind after a tiring day?

D :) lly

^ Surf the 'net looking at old cars (and new ones sometimes)

> Surfing the 'net looking at cars

V How long is your commute to work? (Speaking of cars)

^ 2 hours 30 min, I dont drive so that taking the bus and train i did not think i be working this far from home when i move there it was kinda of a have to do thing when i did.

<Reading the boards cant sleep and it helps me some times to wind down i enjoy it so much and realy missed this game glad it back to be posted on.

vDo you think i should restart my Story game,only two ever posted on it and it did not take off like this game and was lost in the change?

^ You know, I could have sworn there was something similar to the thread you attempted to nurture into being on this website already. Maybe I'm recalling something from another socially-interactive website I frequent. But in any event, if you think the revival of your thread is worth pursuing, by all means, revive it. Don't make a judgement, for it or against it, based on one (mine) member's opinion. It may take sometime to establish itself, but from what I've seen of similar threads on others boards, once they take root, they are around "for days" (A long time!) They are a lot of fun once they do get rolling.

< Hoping that that stray thunderstorm over in Connecticut heads my way and cools everything off . (Not likely) The sauna-like conditions are still in force here. (BTW, I did get to run 7.5 miles yesterday. Fog all of sudden settled in off the ocean here about 6:30 last evening and reduced the ambient temperature to a marginally-acceptable running level. It was still very humid, but I didn't risk a heat stroke by running)

V I've asked this before, but I'm always intrigued by the things people randomly find. What was the last item of value you found while out and about, what was it, and did you stop to retrieve it?

The reason I'm intrigued is that I always find something of value everytime I go out for a run or walk. It might be as something as low in value as a penny, or it could be something of great value, like a wallet or handbag, complete with money, IDs, and CC cards (which I turn over to the police when I do find them), but I always find something with value.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I remember how close I was to my parents and to my grandmother--my daily/nightly routines, bedtime stories, and how much of a fuss I put up at mealtimes.

> Catching up on a week's worth of delinquent Internet business.

v If you could spend a whole day as a real child, what would you enjoy doing the most?

^Well, I would have to say this minnie ( actuallly it's Micky in a TU TU :D )

< heading home to see how far the contractors got today, working on our new bedroom.

v Do you keep any clues to your "Secret" out in the open ( me , I have many pink coffee cups)?

^ Not found a ride anywhere that has frightened me, they all too much fun :) however a few years back I went to Blackpool ( UK ) to go on a new rollercoaster called " The big one " it got stuck about three quaters of the way up the lift section around 170ft up :o We had to wait for the firemen to come and take us down two by two, never been back to go on it again ;)

> Uploading vids to you tube and its so slow tonight :(

V What was the last musical you seen / Live or on dvd ??

^ I saw Hairspray at the cinema a few weeks ago. And I've also watched High School Musical on DVD since then.

< About to go get ready to go to work. I have to set off in about 10 minutes.

v What is the next film you are planning to see?

^ Group charades at summer camp. No diapers in it...that I knew of, that is.

> Staying out of Mom's way while she teaches a piano lesson

V What one bad habit bothers you when you see it in other people?

^ It irritates me to no end to see cigarette smokers dispose of their butts anywhere they please, be it out of their automobile windows, on a sidewalk, wherever....anywhere but a butt's proper disposal location, which of course, is an ashtray.

< Trying to figure out just what my cat wants. She's been whining since I awoke this morning for something I can't pinpoint, and I'm certain that she thinks I'm a total idiot for not be able to figure out what she wants.

V Dial-up, DSL, Cable, Wireless? How do you access the Internet at home?

^ Oldies: 50s through the70s.

> Ready for a relaxing weekend

V Who were you named after? (Or how did your parents choose your name) You don't need to divulge your real name if you don't want to.

^ I think we need to concentrate on cleaning up good ol' Planet Earth and not worry about ruining any other celestial bodies. There's enough work to do "down here" without causing more problems "out there."

> Wishing I had an extra day off and that the weekend were just beginning

V Who (or what) is the most important person/thing in your life?

^That be my girlfriend i love her with all my heart.

Awww...babbyblue, that warms my heart to hear you say that :wub: I trust you tell her often too, as well as telling us.

^ I rarely lie-in in the mornings, I'm one of those annoying people who's up and ready to face the day as soon as I wake up, which is usually quite early.

> Relaxing after a very bizzy but surprisingly rewarding day at work.

v Have you ever been in a hot-air balloon? (I'm asking because there are about 10 floating around above here right now. They're really colourful but serene.)

D :) lly