LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^Contest with a girl I knew in high school. We would write letters back and forth trying to top the length of the other person. I eventually won with a 30 page letter accompanied by a cassette tape of more things to say.

<Taking music from Cd's and ripping them to the computer

V Longest you were forced to go without sleep and why?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't think I have ever been forced to go without sleep. I think the longest I have ever gone without sleep is about 25 hours.

< Watching the end of a film on Sky Movies.

v When was the last time you baked anything?

^ The best film I saw recently would have to be Zerophilia, had been waiting months to see it. Its about two friends one of which starts turning into a girl after having sex for the first time, comedy obviously. Heres a link to see the trailor :- http://www.zerophiliamovie.com/nLanding.php

> Having a break from working in the garden, and eating lunch.

V what was the last thing you took a photo of ??

^ The Blue Lagoon in Iceland.

> I've got one eye on here and the other watching The Weakest Link. I put tv on to play a DVD but I haven't done so yet as I'm staggered at how rude Ann Robinson is! :o No personal insult is out of order for her it seems.

V Is your 'Carbon Footprint' a Jackboot or a Ballet Slipper?

D :huh: lly

/\ i have just been outside, i have just walked back from work. it took about 20 minutes.

< i am siting here reading dd and takeing of my work clothes wondering if i should change my nappy which is rather wet now since i have had it on for some time now...

\/ what shoes do you usualy wear?

^ Well was about 2 hours ago, I had been sitting on the M25 ( uk`k largest carpark ) in traffic jam for over 2 hours and was starting to get wound up. Was only little me in the car though.

> just chilling out / relaxing before I go and get the bonfire started.

V Do you eat the 5 fruit and veg they recomend you eat a day ??

^ Walked right into it 27 years ago because of a friend who worked at the agency. Never even had to fill out an application!

> Cursing at the snowfall we had on Easter.

V Do you take any of the surveys on Daily Diapers? (They're interesting)

^ I'm not sure. I don't even know whether I have been on an aeroplane. I think I must have done when I was about 5 or 6 when we went on holiday, but I don't remember.

< Thinking about going to bed soon, and watching the video to Natasha Bedingfield's new song 'Babies' on TV.

v Do you have photos around of when you were a kid?

^ i personaly dont but my mom which i live with has tons of them and same with my grandmother they must have a couple thousand between the 2 of them lol

<wondering when ill ever get to see my girlfriend again :( and contemplating whether i should sleep tonight or not even though night is almost over

v whats your favorite thing to do to past the time?

^ better then some

< reminiscing about all the good times i had with an ex girlfriend and kinda wishing i never told her to "walk her fatty ass into on-coming traffic" after we broke up, it was hilarious at the time but for some reason i've been feeling guilty about it today

v have you ever made a sculpture?

^ I used to do a lot of sculpting (mostly nudes) but not for a long time - my friends and I ran out of surfaces ;) and I would never have presumed them good enough to sell.

> Tired and unwinding after the first day back at work since last Thursday.

v Do you read a daily newspaper? If so, which one?

D :) lly

^ No. I used to buy the USA Today on a daily basis, but I gave that up long ago and now limit myself to the Sunday Edition of the Boston Globe...mainly to get the Sunday crossword puzzle and the cents-off coupons.

< Enjoying a break from my marathon training running regimen. I'm usually off on Tuesdays, and I have to say, I was really in need of this scheduled day-off as my legs felt so tired all day today.

V As person who proudly owns one, I must ask this question: Do you know what a "Maundy Set" is and what is its significance ?

^ Do you mean a set of coins handed out by the Monarch on Maundy Thursday? It's a British tradition on the Thursday before Good Friday every Easter.

> Watching the news on TV which is a novelty as I rarely watch television.

v What is the longest train journey you've been on?

D :) lly

^ Do you mean a set of coins handed out by the Monarch on Maundy Thursday? It's a British tradition on the Thursday before Good Friday every Easter.

Yes...precisely....it cost me a fortune to acquire...it's the most incredible set of coins in my collection. It's a 1991 Maundy set..those 4p coins are so...rare!

Now..back to the game.

^ Longest train ride for me was Chicago to New Orleans...a 24 hour ride.

< Getting ready to feed my cat.

V What is your favorite wild bird?