LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> So long ago that I can't remember. I don't enjoy weddings and would like a good excuse not to go to one in September, but it looks like I'll have to grin and bear it.

^ Putting off going to the supermarket.

v Has diaperwerx finally given up the unequal struggle and gone to Dreamland?

D :P lly

^ I am crap at cooking. I can make simple things, but that is about it.

< I'm not doing anything at the moment. Not even watching TV. I have just had lunch though.

v Did you read all the posts in this thread made by me and DW and Dolly this morning, or did you skip past them?

^ There isn't a tv show but a movie...the english patient. That is me. No...not really but close.

< Can't sleep

v When was the last time you wrote a letter? (I'm not talking about email, I'm talking about a pen, paper, stamp, and post office?)

^ I don't really send actual letters by post that often. So the last letter I sent was probably just given to the person, but I can't really remember when it was. Maybe a few months ago.

< Trying to wake up. I have to set off for work in just over an hour.

v What day is your rubbish collection?

^ Monday. 3 Cheers! I don't have to hide the disposal of my diapers by rushing out for a slight "addition" to the trash on Monday mornings while my wife isn't watching. About 12 days ago, my wife learned that it would be a good thing for me to wear diapers so now I just put one on every night without sneaking.

> Fulfilling my addiction to DD by reading and posting.

v Have you ever stood in front of a class or business meeting (to give a talk or lesson or presentation) while wearing a diaper under your clothes? (Explain briefly)

^ Yes I have to give meetings every week day, but they all known about it. Aslong as the temp below 25 degrees where a onesie aswell :)

> Just getting changed into chloe clothes :) and deciding what to do this everning

V What book are you reading at the moment ????

^ Only whilst smoking ;) But think you have to believe in that to be fooled.

> Finishing bedtime drink and going to bed.

V have you slept in on a work / college day, how late where you when you finally arrived ??

^ Yeah. Once in my first year at uni. I used to have a nine o'clock seminar on a Tuesday morning. I woke up when my alarm went off, but then fell back asleep. I woke up about half an hour after the two hour seminar had started. I was going to quickly get ready and rush over there, but realised that I would have missed half of it. The tutor was kind of strict and I didn't want to turn up that late, so I skipped it and just went to the lecture after.

< Catching up with the posts.

v What is the oldest item of clothes that you still wear?