LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ I did not go to collage,and i did not finsh high school i ran out of time my disabley make me learn slower and i cant aford the time it take to finsh, i ready did not do well in any class but i love scince class, and no i dont use any of it in my job but i can dream :)

< Reading the board and playing this fun game

v IF you see what was to happen tomorro what would you do with this info?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ My first job was a paper round, but you probably ment after leaving school. I worked for about 6 months in a dental laboratry, making bridges etc

> Going to start laying the road bed for my train set in a while, and waiting for the dishwasher to turn up.

V Have you bought any christmas presents yet ??? ( got the first one today ) if not when do you normally start ??

^X-mas: not even thinking of it yer (till now) too warm, Besides all the good of the Christmas season I also relate it to COLD & SNOW (2 nasty four letter words)

<Watching Golf, Tiger is actually not winning: and getting ready for a nap

Have you gone out and bought something, then once gotten home asked yourself "what was I thinking?"

^ Nope. I get gift cards. I know, korney and impersonal, but I am not an orrigional thinker. (Nor a good speller as you can tell)

< Fighting the urge to play EQ2, and getting to work.

V What is the happiest thing that happened to you in your life, and in the last year, month, week, today. A very good day would be if the answer to all 5 questions was the same.

^ ever umm not sure i won $250.00 i not to lucky, year umm i found DD i gess that counts, month i got a new job,week found a girl friend, day umm cant think of any thing other then i found time to play my game and had funn today

<reading the boards geting ready for bed

v what the best book you ever read?

^ It would probably have to be one of Torey Hayden's books. She worked with special kids for many years and has written a few books about different kids or classes. I can't really pick one of them, but the one I am reading at the minute is called 'Just Another Kid'. Most of her books have made me cry by the end.

< Eating lunch.

v What is your favourite thread on this board?

^ My fav thread would have to be the cosy corner :)

> Just having a break from moving bits round in bedroom / tidying up. Computer next thing to move.

V what is your fav arm chair sport ( watch on t.v ) ???

^ I don't really watch any sports on TV, well apart from football when someone else has it on. (Oh and the cosy corner is my favourite thread as well Chloe).

< Watching Friends. It is the thanksgiving episode in season nine.

v Which is your favourite season?

^ Fingers...once a week. Toes...when they start cutting holes in my socks or it starts feeling uncomfortable...

< Just finished watching "House"

v If television technology ceased to exist...how would you spend your time? (note: video games will still exist...just not tv as we know it today...as it pertains to the question)

^ If computers still existed, then I would spend my time on the internet. If not, then probably reading or daydreaming.

< Taking a break from cleaning the lounge.

v Why did you decide to answer this question? (Sorry all my creative question writing ability has just gone on thinking of a question for the Have You Ever thread)

^ Psudo pre owned. Yes, it had another owner, but it only had 2K miles on it when I bought it.

< Working. Trying to parse a file, and its NOT WORKING!!!!!!

V What genre of books (if any) do you like to read?

^I can tend to be a little arrogant and snooty when people try to talk about something they have no idea about.

<slowly realizing tyhat getting back into shape is not going ot be as easy as I once thought

v do you do stuff?

^ Of course, we all do stuff, well at least as long as we're alive. Then again unless I missed something I guess the question should have been what kind of stuff do you do?

< Doing stuff

v Are you a green thumb? i.e. do you have plants that are still alive in your house?

^ Yeah, but only little things. Like when my dad gives me a birthday card or christmas card and I don't want it so I just rip it up, since there would be no way I would ever want to display it with other cards.

< Watching Two and a half men.

v When do you put up your christmas tree?

^ Should be on my sisters birthday which is in early december just after our thanksgiving holiday. However I miss the snow, where I live now there's no snow for the holidays...it's so much easier to think of christmas when it's snowing....I know it's a culture thing...Jesus was born in a desert.

< Challenged to keep sunshine2585 posts from the top...LOL just kidding

v What holiday(s) do you keep (as tradition or otherwise?)?