LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^too many, if i wanted to i could build a rack and cover a small wall with them, weird thing is i've seen em too many times so there's allways nothing to watch.

<just got done setting up my new stereo, 6 10 inch woofers and 6 tweeters, can't wait to give the neighbors a reason to call the cops

v are you a big electronics person? if so what's your favorite little gadget?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ hmmmm... first one i can remember i believe was avenged sevenfold - city of evil

< waiting for my girlfriend to come on and thinking about putting on a diaper :D lol

v have you ever told a girl/boy you liked that you liked diapers if so what did they do or say

^ I told my last GF. She didn't really respond at first. She said she would try one a few days later. I didn't have any more at the time though :( I wasn't about to buy more either since I was about to leave for Germany.

< eating pizza and browsing the web. About to crack open a beer.

v Was there anybody that you didn't want to tell about your diapers but found out anyway?

^Pretzle Time. The boss was kick ash, and was sorry to leave, but went into the Forest Service and THAT was a hoot!

> Hmm, In response to another question: I play the Digeriedoo, fife, ocarina, and the bagpipe canter. Just learning the bagpipes, didn't want to fork over the MAJOR bucks for a full set, so got the canter instead.

Bored off my diaper. Thinking bout' calling it an early day and going to bed.

v What would you do if you found a persons' wallet?

^ I have never really had it. Apart from a couple of weeks ago and a friend put some in the gravy she was making. The gravy was nice. But I can't really base my opinion on marmite from just that.

< Not really doing anything. I was feeling sleepy a while ago, but I seem to have woken up a bit.

v What is the next Birthday present you have to buy?

^ The last actual C.D I bought was the soundtrack to My So Called Life. I got it from Amazon, and got it sent to home, so I haven't actually listened to it yet.

< Sitting in the semi darkness and thinking that I should be doing something more productive than this. Possibly uni work.

v When was the last time you danced?

^ does it count that yesterday I was stuck in traffic and had to pee so bad that I really had to dance when I got out of car to keep myself from going in my pants?

< thinking of pranks to play in the board here.

v Do you have your Hard drive backed up?

^ Nope I don't. I usually have some uni work on my memory stick as well as on my computer, but that is it with regards to backed up stuff.

< Trying to get in a creative mindset so that I can do my creative writing portfolio.

v When was the last time you stayed in a hotel?

^ Nope. Only my watch. But that isn't really jewellery because it only cost about £7.

< Feeling rather cold and yawny. And I have done a bit of my creative writing work.

v If you had to sit on the floor, how would you sit? (Crossed legged e.t.c)

^ I hate sitting on the floor but when I have to, I switch between cross-legged and putting my legs straight out.

>Sitting in a chair

V What is the most insulting thing you've ever heard?

^ I heard so much my heart as become cold like the very insults they throw at me.

> Contemplating the ideas of studying more biology or chemistry or Physics .... can't decide so thats why I'm here XD

v Did everyone around you ever start ignoring you just because they wanted to make you cry?

^ Of course. Why? Don't you? I also believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny and I have fairies at the bottom of my garden :)

> Been seriously thinking of going to bed for the last hour but I'm past being tired and have got my second-wind, so don't know if I could sleep right now.

V Do you burn joss sticks? If so, what 'flavour'?

D :) lly