LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

offtopic2.gif - ISH

Morv, I was lucky enough to see Floyd while Syd Barret was persona grata, at a Uni gig, hence my post above (I'd like to repeat the experience as I don't remember too much about it,hypnodisk.gif *nudge nudge, wink wink*). I also was lucky enough to remember how amazing one of the gigs was on the Division Bell Tour. Oh, and check out the Floyd body art I posted in the Post a Pretty Picture fred here.

Sorry to seemingly hi-jack this, what was your question again please? ;)

D party-smiley-018.gif lly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a large poster of that -- about 5 feet wide. I'd sure as hell say it is pretty.

V The moon is an interesting thing. It rotates such that from Earth we only ever see one face of it. The far side of the moon cannot be seen from Earth, ever. But the secrets it hold are minor compared to the rest of the universe. Supermassive black holes, distant galaxies, the environments of other planets, and, perhaps, eventually, the keys to the origin of our universe. Do you find any scientific study of space interesting? If so, what about space, what? Be specific. If not, what field of study fascinates you, even if you have not studied it in depth?

V what field of study fascinates you, even if you have not studied it in depth?

^ I'm an arborist by trade, and something about trees just amazes me, like alot of flora, they'll find a way to exist in the most inhosbitable conditions, and then there's the wood-working side of things, where it just amazes me how beautifal some of the natural things in this world can be when they're manipulated in the right way. especially considering that it is a renewable resource.

> I'm chatting on IRC, with a friend who's new to diapers.

V (god help me for asking this but i'm going to do it anyway) If you were a tree, what tree would you be (and why?)?

;)

^ Well, as I don't fancy being naked during the cold winter months, I'd be an evergreen. But I'd also like to have some blossom or flowers in spring or summer, but I can only think of a Camellia, Rhdodendron etc that would fit the bill. Although I think they're classed as shrubs not trees, so maybe with your inside knowledge, you could suggest a tree I could be, please df?

> Relaxing after an exhausting half-week's work and a bizzy day in London yesterday.

v Name a film that is a 'must see' for you in 2007.

D :) lly

^ Marriage. It comes out in July apparently. And it is Rachel McAdams's first film since The Family Stone which came out in December of 2005.

< Listening to music and lying on my floor. I got back to uni today and my bed isn't made and there is stuff on it, so I am on the floor instead.

v What was the last thing you bought?

OT

^ Well, as I don't fancy being naked during the cold winter months, I'd be an evergreen. But I'd also like to have some blossom or flowers in spring or summer, but I can only think of a Camellia, Rhdodendron etc that would fit the bill. Although I think they're classed as shrubs not trees, so maybe with your inside knowledge, you could suggest a tree I could be, please df?

I should have clarified, that shrubs are okay too, but having said that, if i was to just think of trees, I'd say Douglas-Fir, not sure why, maybe you can tell us how it relates dolly :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas-fir

darkforest, what was it on there that you were saying was like Dolly? I saw the abies thing. Was something to do with that?

AHAHA i never even thought of that...

the latin genus name for fir trees is 'abies' ie balsam fir is abies balsamea perhaps i should have said fraser fir Abies fraseri then, as douglas fir is Pseudotsuga menziesii

darkforest, I can't help thinking how ironic it is that you and I both posted in another thread today, on the issue of trust.

I say 'ironic' because my response to your question in this thread was open and lighthearted, and in keeping with the manner in which you were asking it (or so I thought at the time.) I trust I didn't disappoint.

Also in your question here, you said "god help me for posting this but I'm going to do it anyway." I trust she/he didn't let you down either.

D <_< lly

^ Marriage. It comes out in July apparently. And it is Rachel McAdams's first film since The Family Stone which came out in December of 2005.

< Listening to music and lying on my floor. I got back to uni today and my bed isn't made and there is stuff on it, so I am on the floor instead.

v What was the last thing you bought?

^ A cup of coffee

> Relaxing after a frustrating day battling BT and AOL. No Broadband for over 2 months :crybaby:

v Did you get anything exciting/interesting in the post today?

D :) lly

^ I actually did. I normally don't get post. But today I got a cheque for £66. It was my wages for what I worked last week.

< Got in from town a bit ago. And am playing Gin.

v If you could go back in time and save someone's life, who's would you save?

I usually cringe when I see other people kissing. To the extent that if people are kissing on TV then I will sometimes look away. And if you meant stuff that I have done that I cringe about, then yeah there is stuff.

Can you eat a doughnut without licking your lips?

^ Quite a lot probably. More than I should eat. (Oh and Dolly, I can eat a doughnut without licking my lips. Only the ring ones though. I don't like the ones with stuff inside).

< Sitting here in the dark, because I haven't got up to switch the light on, and thinking about getting something to eat.

v What time do you switch your lights on in the evening?

^ When the glare from the computer screen pierces the darkness.

> Sitting here thinking that some of the games on this site would be great for summer camp this year.

V Who came up with the great idea for these word games?

^ I'm not sure. It could be the people that start the topic. Although they might have got the idea from another place on the internet. I know I got the idea for the two I started from another forum I go to.

< Still in bed. I woke up really late, and haven't yet done anything.

v When was the last time you were speechless?

^ this past christmas when I opened a gift from my wife. It was powder, wipes & cloth diapers :o It has been 20 years since She has done this for me.

< waiting for parts

v Do you really believe in global warming?

^ Nope I dont believe it. I personally think that its just the cycle of the planets weather, and the goverment are using it as an excuse to land businesses and regular people to pay more taxes.

> Peeling potatos and tidying up :(

V Do you buy organic food, if not would you buy if was the same price ??

^ I don't buy organic food; not because of the price, but because I'm used to the taste of "traditional" (make that probably unhealthy) food. I do, however, respect people who eat healthy and I try my best to

> Killing time until "American Idol" is on.

V If you could actually "go back" and live for a day as a baby or a toddler, would you?

^ I don't have a printer. It does get annoying at times. I tend to go and use the uni printers if I need to print stuff out.

< Also thinking about going to bed at some point. And maybe watching Mean Girls. It depends on when I go to bed.

v What was the last word that you wrote down on paper?

^ Stretched

< just sat here looking through the forum boards having a giggle and being shocked.

v how long did it take you to figure out the V key was the down arrow everyone was using...lol