LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ does hot oatmeal with rasins count?

<sitting in parking lot waiting for work to do :whistling:

V ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! (american), if not american what season are you waiting to start again?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diapered469

^ I'm more than ready for some football...it's my fav sport. GO CHARGERS! If anyone would like to join a free yahoo fantasy football league for ab/dls, follow this link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...league?.scrumb=

and select Join Custom. The league ID # is 196302 and the password is "niceandwet"

< Haven't been able to get diapers for a couple weeks, and I think it's starting to make me sad. Being on this site certainly doesn't help.

v If you could get one ab-related item (furniture, clothes, etc.) for free, what would it be?

Guest diapered469

^ they would scold me in about as harsh a tone as diaperwerx did for my mistaken question.

< hanging my head in shame, not realizing 'the rest of your life' category was a sub-category to 'diaper talk' (i did check b4 i asked; or so I thought)

v when you know you've made a mistake, what's your best method for correcting it?

^ Apologise and try to do something to correct it. If it involves someone else, then you might do something for them to make it up to them.

< Still looking at the boards even though I have to set off for work in about 40 mins and I'm still not dressed.

v Besides your house and car, what is the most expensive thing that you have bought?

^ My motorcycle of course. Then again if I discount all vehicles I guess there really isn't much...maybe my camera...

< getting read for bed

v If you were granted three wishes, only they couldn't be about money or the lottery...what would they be?

^ My motorcycle of course. Then again if I discount all vehicles I guess there really isn't much...maybe my camera...

< getting read for bed

v If you were granted three wishes, only they couldn't be about money or the lottery...what would they be?

Good health

Happy Friends

A wonderful woman who loves me as much as I love her

What is a perfect day for you?

^ A perfect day for me is being able to exercise, not having any major fights at work, and nobody dying

< Getting ready for bed again

v Have you ever made a decision that cost someone their life or freedom? [sorry guys a little deep tonight...]

^ One of the most fun times in my life was when I was in sixth form at school. I had good friends and when we had free periods, we would sit in the partnership room and not really do anything. I can't really remember why, but I ended up almost crying with laughter on many occasions.

< I'm not doing anything at the moment, except typing this and watching TV. In a bit I have to go and do some ironing.

v What posters did you have on your wall as a teenager?

^ I always loved Ivor the engine when little ( before thomas ) and yes still watch both of them

> Still trying to wake up after a few drinks last night, but plan to work on train set for a few hours.

V What is the bravist thing you have ever done ????

^ I don't know. Maybe going on oblivion at Alton Towers. I am really really scared of heights, like I haven't ever been in the loft at home because you have to go up a ladder. But I managed to go on oblivion. Oh and here is a picture for those who don't know what it looks like:

Oblivion.jpg

< Watching Will and Grace

v What does your hair look like?

^ I don't play any online games. My favourite board game is probably monopoly or cluedo. Except I can't really play cluedo any more since we have none of those little sheets with all the options on. Last time we played, I had to write them out on a piece of paper.

< Still waking up. I'm really tired.

v When was the last time you got drunk?

^ About 3 weeks ago went out a couple of times for my birthday, I dont remember much about the days ( was my 30th ) and did get in a state after 14 hours.

> Getting ready to go shopping :(:(

V Name a hobby you would love to do, but not yet attempted ??

^ www.thottbot.com its a site for world of warcraft, well either that one or google lol

< listening to music on and off and reading stuff on this site :)

v whats the fastest youve ever drove with out getting a speeding ticket?