LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Sri Lanka: Was fascinating rather than enjoyable. I lost 20 in weight over the two and a bit weeks. I got to see what an entirely different culture is like too

< Just chilling after a bit of study

v Has anyone ever caught you in an embarrassing postion? Ie, having sex.

^ Mint choc chip. Or some of the Ben and Jerry's flavours.

< Watching the TV with no sound because my mum is on the phone talking to my Nana and Papa.

v How many things did you get in the post this morning? Or if you didn't get post this morning, then how many was it the last time you got post?

^ Yeah. I like been able to put on a nappy and know that it will put me in a good mood even if I had been feeling crappy before then.

< About to go to bed.

v What was the last drink you had (alcoholic or not alcoholic)?

^ According to New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas...who found that a woodchuck could (and does) chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds ... from www.straightdope.com

< stressed

v Who would've thought that a green beetle could speak chinese?

^ I don't know about when I was younger. I can't remember asking for one special thing. I have done the last few years though because my mum doesn't really know what to buy me, so tends to get what I ask for.

< Watching 'Big Love'.

v When was the last time you baked anything?

^ Queen is one of the best bands to ever perform. I wouldn't mind seeing them with Paul Rodgers, since I also like Bad Company, but I know that it won't be the same as seeing Freddie. His voice was Made in Heaven. :)

< I am getting ready to leave work. Sadly, it is a two hour drive to my home, and I have a lot of packing to do. I am moving to an entirely different city over the weekend.

V If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live and why?

Wow... Sorry abou the false response. I thought that I was on the last page. How about this...

^ The last time that I was truly proud of myself was the day that I married the most beautiful woman in the world.

^ I'm not sure that I have been to enough places to answer that question properly. But I do know that I would prefer to live in a town or even a village rather than a city.

< Taking a break from playing on The Sims 2.

v How many TV's do you have in your house?