LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^ Very first thing I remember was sitting in a cop car crying my eyes out because they were taking me from my birth parents when I was 1 and a half.

<Finding out more information on the inner child.

V Did you know that the inner child actually holds on to all your memories from childhood and sometimes it can release them when you are unconscious?

^ Sometimes. I often wish i could go back to been seven years old. I don't know why it is seven, rather than six or eight. I also wich i could have been my age now in the 70's as it seems like it would have been a really cool time to live in.

< Writing my story so that i can post another bit tomorrow.

v Where are you right now? (Study, work, bedroom, e.t.c)

^Dont think i have ever realy played any real pool games just diving to get coins and ring or who can hold there breath the longest

<Reading the Bords and playing this game

v If you could traid you life to change one thing in the world what would it be and why?

• 2 weeks later...

^ a new wheel, because her foot stopped working and needed to be replaced. Now she spins in little circles when the dog runs away.

< Thinking he should go to bed, because snow is expected tomorrow and I could be up all night removing it.

V I've ordered tickets to see Queen + Paul Rodgers in March. In your opinion, is Queen a band you'd like to see in concert?

^ I never heard of Queen

< Sitting in my boyfriend's lap as he kisses my neck

V What's your favorite color?

^ My favorite color is red. As for babyblue's question which hadn't been answered yet, the most people I ever saw in one place would have to be at least over fifty at one of my family member's funeral.

< Getting ready to go to bed.

V What's your favorite cartoon show of all time?

^I don't really know, since i don't know what i watched when i was younger, but my favourite now is probably spongebob squarepants.

<Waiting for someone to come back onto MSN, and avoiding an assignment.

vHow come you decided to reply to this?

^ I don't have a significant other, so no.

< Trying to make myself tired since it is half 2 in the morning. It's not really working though. I got bored just laying in bed, so ended up coming on the internet.

v What was the last film you watched? Either at the cinema or on DVD.

^The original version of Flight of the Pheonix; the new one was okay, but the classic is, well, classic.

<Is currently wondering whether fermenting hallucinogenic shrooms would allow for the production of hallucinogenic alcohol. Oh, and sunshine? I feel for ya. I'm single too, and am currently working towards becoming the world's most sober alcoholic. Liquor's far too hard to get at if you're below 21.

V What's your thoughts on that weird Grizzly/Polar bear crossbreed that they found up in Canada?

^i have not hurd of them but sounds neat

<reading the boards on DD and want to tell Incontinent Jennifer Dr. Who a TV show that UK i think i wach it sence i was 10 years old hehe, it stop airing in the US for years and there now playing it ::Cheer:: sorry i a fan B)

V what game do you play the most?