LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes I am ready. Every day is Diaper Day for me and I try to make every day Valentines Day for those who are dear to me.

< I am enjoying communicating with like minded people (ie other babies and toddlers and those who care for them).

V What is your favorite memory of childhood or infancy?

^ It doesn't mean that, but I've sure found it really helps to make clean breaks. It seems only a very small number of people are capable of keeping a platonic relationship going after a romantic one has gone on... and in every case I know, the people who think that this describes them are wrong.

< Just getting ready for bed. Maybe I'll play a game or two of solitaire. Gonna go out and look for a job tomorrow -- only got part time/seasonal right now, and the weather hasn't really been giving me much work. I dislike change -- well, I'm not sure if I dislike it, but I am apprehensive of it. Once it is going on, I'm usually fine with it. I'm just not too keep about the time leading up to it, and I tend to put things off.

V What's the most interesting illegal thing you've done and gotten away with? (Or why can't you tell us?)

^ (I know it's not very interesting) I took my Dad's Jeep without asking and drove through corn fields, cause every one knows the good corn is in the middle. :glare:

< at work waiting for UPS to deliver parts.

v Going to watch the Olympics?

^ Not sure but I'll probably be watching some in 2012 when the games come to London. Some of the Watersports :D will be staged outside London and not far from here.

> Contemplating an early bedtime (10.45 pm now) but will probably get sidetracked as usual.

v Which daily newspaper do you read?

Dolly

^ Neil Armstrong, A hero of mine, Hard work and a dream. It can happen. Got a thousand questions I would love to ask him..

> Got that friday feeling you would think happy, but when working most weekends aswell :( Oh well have done abit more to the base board for new train set, and going to have a sissy everning :)

V Are you planning any holidays abroad this year ???

^ Nah, not this year.

Just thinking how much fun (American) football is when it is snowing, and wondering why in the hell anyone would NOT show up... if anything, I'd expect more people to show up... And I'm thinking this is a downfall of the football I call soccer -- it is very hard to play when there's 6 inches of snow on the ground. But (American) football -- hell, the game just gets better. Besides, it doesn't hurt when you get tackled so much. And I just got done listening to some Dead myself -- Fillmore West 6/6/70, set 1.

V Which do you think is dorkier: having 1 computer with a 3 monitor set up, or hooking a Nintendo up to your computer? And which would you rather have? Or is there some other nerdy or dorky thing you'd rather do?

^ Nah! Its not dorky at all. Its what yer in to. As for the nerdy, dorky thing I'd rather be doing...Playing DnD.

> Trying to find out weather or not there will be a sequel to Serenity

v Did you or have you ever watched the series 'Firefly'?

^ Just watched like 3 or 4 episodes the other day after my brother suggested I watch it.

< Not much. About to go t bed, again.

V You are in a room with two doors. If you go through the first, you will be shot. If you go through the second, you will be blown up. Would you choose to die by being shot, blown up, or starving to death?

^ Tough one. Chris Rock is damned funny. Eddie Izzard is too. Robin Williams also. Probably forgetting one or two, but those come to mind first.

< Also listening to Santana. "Incident at Neshabur" is currently playing. It's got some great piano in it.

V If you had to have a serious mental disorder, what would it be? Like being schizophrenic, manic depressive, multiple personality, or some other such serious condition.

Are you a professional Massuse? (Or, if that spelling is wrong, maybe you can correct it for me?). No, thank you though. Maybe you can advertise in the personal ads or on a new board so more people can see it.

Finally back in diapers after a weekend with my g/f. Happy to be wet again.

Did you cry when Indy AND New England lost? I did. Plus Baltimore wasn't even in the playoffs. Oh well. As long as Pittsburg loses next week...

^ Rewarding, No cant see another plus side at moment apart from the money :( Is nice to be able to make the changes I wanted to make over the last 6 years recently, since I now manage the section.

> Work Work Work, Been sorting out tax paperwork the last 2 hours :( glad I finished it now.

V Do you have a security blanket / teddy from when you where young ??