LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^right now it's the new terminator series, house, family guy, and that's about it that i can think of at the moment, i dont have cable so those are pretty much the only things i watch consistently.

< wearing my secure care x-plus ^_^ yeah my 5 month dry spell is officially over, what better day then valentines day to start wearing diapers again :wub: i just gotta make sure i take a shower b4 my girl wakes up ;)

v what's the longest you had to go without diapers because you couldn't afford them? (no your first childhood doesn't count)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^for me, I'd say fetish. I'm not sure it would be a hobby so much for anyone. For others, I bet it's more simply a way of life rather than a fetish...maybe a bette question, huh?

<bored w/ work, taking a moment out for myself...

v Are you doing anything special (did you...) for Valentine's Day...especially, anything diaper related???

^ Big people's glass. I have one favorite: a clear (tinted green) double insulated plastic glass that holds about 24 oz. of beverage. I have no idea how much beverage in total gallons this glass has aggregately held, but it's got to be in the thousands!

< Relaxing after a tough 10 mile run. (The winds were especially strong off of the Atlantic Ocean)

V Have you tried any of Johnson's non-traditional scented baby powders? If so, which one(s) and what was your impression of it/them? (I recently saw the new cucumber and melon variety for sale and I'm somewhat curious about it)

↑ i took some time off work and spent 5 days at my girlfriends house last week plus i went shooting with her step dad, a little longer then a day but i had fun the whole time.

edit: ↑ probably hawaii or amsterdam

→ checking my account to see if i have enough to buy a case of diapers yet

↓ do you collect anything besides diapers?

^ April is my favorite month, Spring is my favorite season.

< Getting ready to take a shower.

V At Red Sox games in Boston, (and on sports radio WEEI) they are known as "The Pink Hats": Usually college age to mid-30s women who wear their ponytails through the back adjusting strap of the trendy pink Bosox hats they are wearing, while in attendance at a baseball game at Fenway Park. They all look so cute when doing this. With this in mind, (and assuming you have a ponytail, whether you are male or female), do you (or would you, should you have short hair) ever wear your hair in such a fashion?

^ Yes I haveone of those Kroger Plus cards and also a employee discount card at my job.

< Listening to the wind outside.

V Have you ever went to more than one movie at the movie theater in a day, with just paying for one of ticket?

^ yep one time i saw 3 movies when i only payed to watch the descent

< buzzing on nyquil while watching the sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band movieish cartoonish movie that my dad recorded (yes i am sick but that doesn't mean i can't enjoy it)

v have you ever owned a beatles record? or if that's before your time how about a beatles cd?

^ I have collections of Beatles' music, but it is orchestral versions of their songs.

> Getting ready for lunch

V What is the closest you've come to getting caught wearing diapers? How did you feel?

^ I've never been caught in them (yet anyway) as I seldom wear them outside the privacy of my home. Being who I am though and what I know about myself, I know that I really wouldn't care if someone did happen to catch me in one off guard. What I wear is my prerogative, and if someone else has a problem with it, tough! In fact, I might view getting caught as a potential opportunity should the right person (say a closet mommy yearning to meet a diaperboy) espy me in a Bambino. (Like that's ever gonna happen! ;)..but hope does spring eternal!)

< Feeling the caffeine from the Red Bull I just finished enter my blood stream. Getting ready to go run some distance on another cold winter morning.

V Do you have any travel plans for personal pleasure this year?

^I dont but my girldfriend mite i never know :)

<Reding the boards.

vWhat would you do if you won the lotto?

^doubt it would ever happen, but I'd set up my retirement a little better, spend a little to fix my home nicer, take care of some debt, give some to charity, travel more as I got a chance, set aside some to finish paying for college for my two daughters, set aside some for their weddings (God forbid!!)...what??? what do you mean I ran out of money long ago???

<pure avoidance...really need to be preparing a 'presentation' but I'm really dry...

v how do you get yourself out of 'ruts'? - or do you not feel you ever fall into one??