LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Supply Stores In Raleigh?

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain guys.

I'm in the Winston area and have only found 2 "mom&pop" shops that carry anything other than the standard store generics and depend...

The one sells mainly Prevail brand, the other only sells Tranquility brand.

I have yet to find time to call these places, but has anyone been to:

Family Medical, 3209 Gresam Lake Rd

Raleigh Medical Supply, 2601 Blue Ridge Rd

Medical Supercenter of Raleigh

3514 Capital Blvd

I'm guessing one of these must carry (at least) 6 tape Attends....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to all the stores I could, and none had any decent diapers! The ones they had (first quality and Attends breathables) were WAY expensive (over $1 a diaper)......

Oh well....I guess I won't be visiting any local stores to buy diapers anytime soon!

• 1 month later...

Yeah....pullups just don't do it for me either....I've worn them to work on occasion....

I'm depressed that the local "mom & pop" medical supply store that was only 5 miles from me closed down... Lost my supplier of Tranquility sample packs...

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps if you'd bought some cases of them they might have had a chance at staying in business???? :-)

Funny... I was only ever in there 3 times... The first to scope it out and see that they did samples (had shelves FULL of sample packs, which they said the company sent them all the time), the second (months later) to get samples in my size, and the third (months after the 2nd visit) to get samples in my wife's size (not that she's been willing to even try them).

• 6 months later...

Perhaps if you'd bought some cases of them they might have had a chance at staying in business???? :-)

Sorry for the bump, but recently discovered that they didn't shut down, they moved to a larger location closer to the center of Winston-Salem...

Theres a medical store here in Shelby, just a hundred yards or so from the hospital, that can get Molicare. They dont normally carry it in stock but they do keep some generics along with prevail and depends on the shelves and you can buy Molicare in case sizes from them. They seem to do a pretty common bi-weekly order on them or so it seems.