LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Story/History

Hello, im new here and i know theres alot of threads to do with what im about to ask but i want to tell my girlfriend that im a DL. i dont want to hide my secret from her. I dont know how to go about doing it and im really worried about what i should say, how i should say it, and what if she reacts badly? i would never want to do anything to hurt her, and she will always come before diapers to me, she really is the best thing to ever happen to me.

I hate hiding my secret from her for 2 years, but i want to tell her, but i duno how she will react, i wouldnt want to tell her, then she flips out and i lose the best thing thats ever happened to me, that really would be horrible to lose her, i care for her so much, but i'd love to be able to talk to her about my diapers, and even wear them comfortably when im around her. at the moment i dont feel anything sexual about diapers, or even wanting her to wear/wet one. i just want to be comfortable wearing diapers when im with my girlfriend.

I wouldnt want her to leave me, or even worse, be completely disgusted and tell everyone about my fetish, i wouldnt think she would do either to be honest, but i dont know if i can take that chance, if i tell her and she accepts it but doesnt want me to wear, i dont think i'd be able to do it forever, theres gona be sometimes that i relapse and i need a diaper for a day or two, and then im leing to her again. I love my girlfriend dearly and i wouldnt want to hurt her in any way.

is there anything i can do? what would be the best way of telling her?

well my first piece of advice is don't give her your whole life story all at once. The thought "My boyfriend of 2 years just told me he likes to wear diapers?" is quite likely to be a lot for her to process. Just gauge her reaction and give her your answers in a manner that you feel she can handle; However, if she asks by all means answer her questions to the fullest. the most important part is to keep a confident tone in your voice as you tell her, women pick up on your vocal and body signals. If you act ashamed of your fetish she will pick up on it and she'll most likely see it as shameful as well. Though most importantly, Reassure her that you love HER most and that the diapers won't change how you feel about her. Congrats on finding someone you love so much, and good luck telling her how you feel. Please keep us updated. :)

I bet you've had all the feelings over the years, Feel like a freak, ashamed, scared that you'll get caught but still can't get away from youre love of diapers?

Well guess what? join in with literally thousands, mabey tens of thousands all over the world.

I beg you to take youre next move very carefully, I too hated lying to everyone, but for years I wore in secret, I had all the same fears that you have expressed in

youre story.

The worst thing you can do is get really wound up and unload everything on someome all at once, You have to basically sound people out and try and guage what their

reaction will be.

This can be as scary as anything you will ever face in life.

I will admit that I was lucky/unlucky in that I have a genuine medical need for diapers, but I still like to tell girlfriends that I like wearing them.

It's still a hard thing to tell someone, or even explain, how that wearing diapers has become part of youre sexuallity and to be happy and content

in youre life you have to indulge, basically to scratch an inch that has no other cure.

Like most people on here I can only wish you the best of luck and know just what youre going through with this. _John JBZ.

I think the key here is to actually make sure that you are happy with yourself and certain you want her in your life.

The mistake most people make is that they hide it from their spouses or significant others for too long. Whatever you do, don't overload her with the whole biography of it. In truth, most people have a kink.

My advice to you is that you test the waters gently, but only after having dated enough to know it's more than puppy love. You mention your parents so I am thinking that you are still in your early twenties late teens. I could be wrong.

You'll find that most people will accomodate a kink. But never be ashamed of it, and never bargain to get what you want. If someone loves you, you won't have to do a "this for that" type arrangement. When you bargain or bribe, it tells the person that you have no confidence and that you are desperate. Both are extreme turn offs.

The safe route is get her into cosplay and power exchange. It's less shocking than the ABDL lifestyle. BUt it segways nicely into it.

If she isn't kinky at all or is very sexually guarded then you have a problem.

The most common complaints you might expect:

1) You hid this from me! How can you say we have a real relationship built on trust? (if you spring it on her after years)

2) This is way too much drama.

3) He's not attracted to me, he gets hard from the diapers. I'm just a prop.

4) I want a vigorous man with machismo! He should take care of me! Not the other way around!

5) Does he have a thing for his mom? Or for real kids? WTF?

Now she may have a positive outlook on it. But if you break up bad or it doesn't go well... if she catches you cheating, etc. She's gonna spill all your shit out on the street.

Make sure that you can handle that happening. That is why you need to be confident and not be ashamed of what you want in your love life. It reaks of weakness and that is the number one way to make sure she won't want you around. And if she does, that she isn't around because she can use or manipulate you.

Be a strong man in your relationship and a baby in the bedroom. Just remember, if she has desires, you gotta give them a whirl. It all about give and take.

Good luck,

Brutal

hi again, sorry i waffled on earlier, i just.... i duno its weird, all these feelings just talking about this, it feels great to talk about this!

thankyou for those comments, so fast too! i only posted this morning! i wouldnt dump all my history onto somebody, i'd keep most of that a secret to be hoenst, i'd eventually just say "ive liked the idea or ive been wearing for a few years now " etc i'd understand how something as long as that story as such would just overwhelm them.

how can i keep a confident tone? i know its a hard question to anwser, but i dont see anybody reacting well to me saying "i wear diapers!" errrm i cant explain really like, what can i say to sound confident?

and ofcourse i'll keep you informed, im hopefully an accepted member here - abit crazy and maybe i write too much! (atm, hehe) but maybe this is where i fit in (with ABDL) and would love to stay in contact!

Your exactly right in your earlier post JBZ, how for years ive felt so many feelings but reading this site, realising other people feel the same i do, makes me feel better and more confident!

one last thing, any suggestions on how i can sound people out? is there any questions or suggestions, possibly "jokey" comments i could make to see how she would possibly react if i did say "i have got something to tell you, im a DL" youknow? what questions could i ask to try and find out what her reaction would be?

Thankyou. <3

I told my fiancee just a few days ago about being a DL. I have been with her for 1 1/2 years. I just felt the need to tell her for about a week and finally got around to it. Since she was away at the time and I needed to at least inform her that I needed to talk to her about something once I could talk to her in person about my darkest secret. She became so curious that she would've gone crazy until that point so I decided just to call her and let her know. I said, now before I tell you this, I hope you won't see me as weird or feel awkward around me. Then I went on to say that since I was about 6, I've had a diaper fetish. From there, I let her ask me questions. It was very difficult to do but I knew if I held off on telling her, it may become a disaster later on so I wanted to let her know about it rather than her finding out on her own. She accepted it, but had never heard of anything like it ever before. I hope that things work out for the best for you, and I hope I helped out a little bit.

I told my girl friend, now wife, shortly after we started dating. We were talking on the phone one night and somehow got on the topic of 'what have you never told someone'. We were in highschool at the time and I was more into the adult baby side and diaper lover side at the time. At the time she was very interested in adult babies and actually did some research on line and read a few stories I told her about. She was not so interested in actual diapers but just the concept. Time went on with out mentioning it and after we were married a show came on called 'secret lives of women'. The episode was about fetishes and one of the women was an adult baby. That show opened communication about fetishes and I expressed my diaper fetish and she agreed to wear diapers for me. She wore diapers once and didn't seem all into it, I never asked her to do it again. I threw out our stash in a sad moment when I realized my diaper lover side will not be a good thing in the relationship. Now that I have lost my job I told her I wanted to wear diapers as a stress releif and she said fine and even told me she was expecting me to say it. As part of getting the desire off my chest I told her about my fantasies and attraction to diapered women and she agreed to wear a diaper again so she could full fill my fantasy. The diapers haven't arrived yet so I don't know if she actually will wear again. I definately won't push her into it.

So after all of that my point is it takes time for people to become accepting. I have known my wife for 10 years and she has known about my diaper fetish for about 8 years. She is just now coming around to seemingly being more open and accepting of it. Hopefully it will eventually be something we can enjoy together but that will come in time. She is hung up on many of the issues everyone seems to have with it and in time she will learn to be more accepting of it. Just don't push the matter and be patient. Take the opportune times to bring it up and be sure to discuss it as a partner thing and not a 'you' thing.