LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Michelle & I: Head To Head; Final Chapter Completed

Chapter 12

"Dude, that's hot!" she said with a silly grin spread all over her face.

"Michelle, I didn't even feel it. I mean I felt myself peeing but I didn't know I had leaked. This is not good" I said more than a little shocked. I had started to pee on the drive home so no one saw me leak. Still, it made me uncomfortable to think that I might have had to pee in the diaper at work and that the leak would have been noticeable to my friends and colleagues.

"Oh, stop worrying. Man, this whole diaper thing is really freaking you out. Maybe you should go back to plain old underwear tomorrow if you're that unsettled about it." Problem was, I really liked wearing the diaper under my work clothes. I had a very pleasant feeling about it all day, it was only the thought of leaking that made me uncomfortable at this time.

"Hey, Michelle? Would you mind, ahh, I mean, would you be ok with giving me, you know, a little help?"

She grinned again and sprinted over to where I was standing and gave me another big hug. "Absolutely!" she said. "I think it's adorable and I like you in your diaper as much as you like me in mine. Let's get you changed you big stud."

"Don't say it like that" I pleaded. "It makes it sound like you're making fun of me. This is still a bit unnerving, know what I mean?"

"Dude! Look at me" she said looking down at her own yellowed and somewhat droopy diaper. "Do you really think I'm in a position to be making fun of you? I just saying I think the whole thing is kinda sexy. I mean for the both of us. Don't you think so?"

"Well, yes. I do. I just don't know what to make of any of this. It all seemed to happen so fast, that's all." I was still feeling embarrassed about being aroused by diapers and I was just trying to make Michelle understand that. I was guessing she was likely still more than a little confused about them as well. After all, she had wet the bed every night since we started this adventure and it looked like she might actually be needing them again. I hadn't really had any honest-to-goodness accidents the way she had so she just had to be struggling with some aspect of this...

As we strolled back to our bedroom, I decided to ask Michelle about what I was thinking. "Hey, Gorgeous. Does it freak you out at all that you've been wetting the bed at night?" I asked.

"Technically, I'm not really wetting the bed. I'm wetting my diaper" she replied.

"You know what I mean. Doesn't it bother you that you're peeing when you don't mean to?"

"Of course it does, stupid. But I've got you with me this time instead of my crazy ass parents. You're not humiliating me or shaming me for it. You're just worried about me being ok. That's all I ever really needed. So really, if it has to take me peeing in my sleep to recognize that I can overcome what I've been through, then I suppose that's a pretty small price to pay, all things considered."

Michelle just stuns me sometime. It was hard to argue with her logic. I was laying on my back on our bed as Michelle was pulling down my work pants and removing my shoes and socks. She lifted up my shirt so she could get a better look at my soaking wet diaper. She shook her head back and forth then said, "Yah, we shoulda known better. You just can't flood these things and expect 'em to hold. You're gonna have to use a booster pad or two if you're keep wearing this kind of diaper. Or else you're gonna have to slow down how much you pee in it all at once. Remember, I learned that the hard way myself."

She gently and slowly began to untape the diaper from my hips and as she folded back the front panel, the cool air in the room hit my crotch and made me shiver a little bit. I also started to get aroused as she began cleaning my parts with a baby wipe but she didn't say anything this time. She very gently caressed me making sure she was doing a completely thorough job of cleaning me. As she finished, she asked me, "So, would you rather get changed into a new comfy diaper or do you want to take a bath with me?" I could tell by the look on her face that she would have been ok with either choice but I knew another diaper would be waiting once bath time was over. No brainer.

"Bath time it is, then" I said. She helped pull me off the bed and we swapped roles immediately. Soon I was untaping her from her plastic encased butt followed by a gentle and thorough cleansing with baby wipes. Only this time, Michelle was starting to wriggle a little bit and was biting her lip as I cleaned her privates. It kind of floored me, and maybe it shouldn't have, but Michelle appeared to be responding to the physical sensations just as I had been. Maybe she was just acting the part for my benefit so I wouldn't feel so embarrassed about being turned on by wearing diapers, but it sure didn't look that way.

So instead of lightly blowing on her as I had been doing when I changed her before, I leaned in and kissed her. She pulled me down on top of her and soon we were fully immersed into some of the most intense sex we had ever had. For the first time in our relationship, I couldn't recall thinking about anything at all while we made love. Usually my head is full of thoughts like "slow down, feel what she's feeling, look for the 'spot', etc. etc., desperately trying to please her. This time was different. This time it was just her and me, me and her. My body was responding all on its own and she seemed to be equally wrapped up in the visceral feeling of the moment. Before I knew it we were both reaching our respective climaxes at nearly the same time. 'Oh my god. Where has this been my whole life?!' I wondered to myself as I gently rolled to the side of my beautiful wife.

She was panting lightly and her eyes were still rolled a little bit back in her head. I was still a little breathless myself so I laid next to her and stroked her hair as we both reveled in the sensations we were experiencing. There was no tension. No uncomfortable silence. Just an intense feeling of love and security that I had never really felt before. At least not on this level. Soon she turned her head to look at me and I know it sounds a little cheesy, but we just stared in each other's eyes for quite a long time. It seemed we both had found a way to let go of a lot of the bullshit we'd been carrying around with us for quite some time. Before long we had both closed our eyes and drifted into sleep.

I was aware of my mind showing me images of myself wearing a diaper while at work and observing that no one seemed to care. I then saw images of Michelle being diapered at home and then out in public and that we knew a silly little secret nobody else could know. These were pleasant dreams and not at all anxiety-provoking or awkward. The dreams were certainly not like the ones I used to have as a kid where I would show up to school in just my underwear, or worse yet, totally naked. They were pleasant images. They were, accepting, I guess you could say.

Only problem was, I didn't stay in that place very long. Soon I was more or less jolted out of my sleep when I felt a warm stream of water running over my butt. It took me a few seconds to realize that Michelle was laying behind me, spooning with me, with one leg draped over one of mine. Then it hit me. She was out cold and she was having an accident! On me! I couldn't help it, I just jerked myself up and out of bed in almost a single motion. This sudden movement of course thrust Michelle back into consciousness in time to realize that she was still peeing. She sat up quickly and jammed her hand down between her legs but just couldn't make herself stop peeing. We looked at each other, both expecting a bit of a meltdown, but none came. Instead, as usual, we just started laughing hysterically. I mean what was the point. We'd both already peed on ourselves at various points during the day and we had just finished exchanging fluids of another sort. So I spoke up first, "Well, I wouldn't get in line for that particular ride but I guess it's no big deal, huh?"

Still laughing Michelle chucked one of the bed pillows at me. "Your turn to clean up the bed, Puddles" I said in response to her pillow-assault.

Sure enough, another pillow right at my head. "Man, someone is a little touchy when they're sitting On Golden Pond." That one got her. She extricated herself from the huge wet spot she'd created and chased me into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut just before she got there.

"Ok, smart-butt" she yelled. " You get the bath ready, I'll strip the bed."

I got the water going and soon Michelle joined me in the bathroom. We have a nice big tub with water jets in it that comfortably seats both of us . We snuggled on each other in the hot water and washed each other from head to toe. I had such a feeling of joy I just couldn't remember ever feeling this happy or contented. As if she were reading my mind, Michelle eventually said, "This is turning out to be a really nice night for me. For us. How you doin' sport?"

Nothing I could say would adequately capture what I was feeling so I kissed her again. After several seconds I pulled back and smiled at her. "That answer your question?"

"And your diaper? You ok with it?" she asked.

"Yah, I suppose so. Sort of almost feels like there's been something missing for me. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're all I ever wanted in a partner. But somehow, tonight, the feelings I have of loving you combined with what I was feeling about both of us in diapers, I don't know, I guess something just clicked. I know this probably doesn't make any sense to you at all."

"On the contrary. I've been feeling it too. Somehow, you managed to help me turn having to wear a diaper around from something to be ashamed of to something that's actually kind of enjoyable. Maybe that makes us both a little weird, but who the hell the cares?"

"Where do you think this is going?" I asked her.

"Jeff, you keep asking that. Look, we don't have to know where it's going. Let's just enjoy it right now for what it is. We're having fun with something that doesn't hurt a soul."

"You're right. I know I over think stuff all the time, don't I."

"You're certainly not under-thinking it" she said playfully.

We finished our bath and dried each other off as we often do when we bathe together. Back in the bedroom we each grabbed a thick Abena diaper and set about putting them on each other. I really liked the feel of the thicker Abena. And I loved the fact that this time I just let myself relax and quiet my thoughts as I let Michelle diaper me. I felt like I could finally embrace this feeling, at least at home, at least when I'm with Michelle. I admit that the thought, "Where is this going" keeps running through my mind but now, I had a mechanism for letting that thought pass without it sticking to me... "We don't have to know where this is going."

I helped Michelle into her diaper and joked with her that she'd already gone so much that she couldn't possibly have anything left. We kidded around for bit and then crinkled our way out to the kitchen to grab something light to munch on since we'd gotten rather pre-occupied earlier. Soon we were in the living room to watch a little tv before bed. I was glad that Michelle was clearly feeling better from the day before. And I was glad that I was finally beginning to make some peace with this padded plastic demon taped around my waist.

At least that's what I was thinking until I started to feel some pressure in my gut. "Hmmm, this is gonna be different..." I thought to myself.

... To be continued...

I hope you don't get tired of hearing us say what a wonderful story this is! If diapers could only be the binding element of more relationships! Your writing is just fantastic.

I can't wait to read the next installment!

Well, it seems I've collected a loyal band of followers for this story. Let me just say how much I appreciate your unwavering support. I truly am grateful that there are those who are finding my writing enjoyable. I've always been one to write more or less for myself so I must say I'm getting a kick out of sharing this story with the Forum.

This week has been really crazy and I'll likely be swamped with work through the weekend. I'll post the next Chapter as soon as I have it finished, maybe in the next few days.

In the meantime, Happy Diapers everyone!

-CrazyCat701

• Like 1

Chapter 13

Welll, now I had a choice to make. I admit I had thought quite a bit about what would happen if I needed to poop while wearing a diaper. Recalling the rather traumatic effect it had had upon Michelle that first day she pooped her pants when we were stuck in traffic, I sort of thought that this was something I would avoid if I could. But here I was, safe at home and in the company of my very best friend. My very best friend who seemed completely at ease with everything that has gone on for the last few days. Sure, she got upset when she had actual accidents and maybe that was just because she didn't like feeling out of control. I suppose if I chose to do this, I'd still be the one in control...

"Jeff, we don't need to know where this is going" and "You're certainly not under thinking it" both sounded in my ears as I anticipated what Michelle would say to me if I told her what I was about to do. Without a second more of hesitation or worry, I closed my eyes and laid back on the couch. I focused on my breathing as I tried to relax all of my muscles, especially the muscles in my butt. Over the course of the next few minutes the pressure in my stomach continued to build and I figured it wouldn't be much longer. Michelle was engrossed in the show on the tv and was seemingly oblivious to my condition on the other side of the room. Then it happened. I began to feel the sensations of my bowels moving as a slow steady flow began to fill the seat of my diaper. I continued to focus on breathing deeply as I lay there and pooped my pants. I lifted my butt up off the couch so there'd be a little less resistance as the slimy mush spread all around my butt. I gave one more little push and felt that I was finished. Very slowly I lowered my butt back onto the couch. Squuuiisshhhhhh.

This feels weird. Sort of like I'm sitting on a big pile of mashed potatoes or something. I can't say I liked the sensation per se, but I can't say that I was disgusted by it either. It just felt... squishy. It didn't seem good or bad. It was just there. Maybe Michelle has been right all along and I've been seriously over thinking all of this. Lots of years of potty training and messages about only babies and incontinent old people wearing diapers suddenly seemed to be kind of ridiculous. What's the big deal, right?

While I was lost in my head and wrapped in feeling what there was to feel in my diaper, I hadn't noticed that Michelle had been staring at me for several seconds. I got that creepy feeling you get when you just know someone's looking at you. I slowly turned my head trying not be obvious about it and there she was, sitting in the recliner smiling at me with that big goofy grin of hers.

"Whut?" was all I could manage.

"Geesh. Feel better now?" she said as she fanned her hand in front of her nose a couple of times, still grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you mean?" I was acting all innocent much like I suppose a 4 year old would act who was trying to hide an accident because he's supposed to know better.

"Jeff, that smell is not exactly subtle. What, did you eat an entire stable of cows for lunch today?"

I turned red immediately. I was hoping that it wouldn't have been that noticeable but there was no way to hide what I'd done. Clearly Michelle knew I'd more than farted. At least she wasn't calling me a baby or ridiculing me. "So, um, little help here??" I asked a little tentatively.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

I told her about the mashed potato feeling and she laughed at me. "Yah, I hadn't thought of it that way but you're right. My god, that's hilarious. It's gonna give a whole new meaning to Christmas dinner, don't ya think?"

"Ewww. Thanks for ruining that for me." I waddled ever so gingerly into the bedroom and slowly laid down on the bed. Michelle untaped the diaper and pulled it back slowly and then winced from the smell. She used the front panel to wipe my butt as best as she could without getting anything on her or on the bed. She used a few hundred baby wipes to get me as clean as she could before giving up and opting for throwing me in the shower. Having changed a couple of her poopy diapers, I didn't feel like I was in much position to argue as I knew the shower was the best bet. I finished washing up in the shower and Michelle waited for me outside to dry me off. Man, twice in one night... this was really the royal treatment.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"Jeff, do you really not understand?" she replied.

"No, I mean, you seem to be going out of your way to take care of me. I don't deserve this. Really."

"Of course you deserve this. I love you. And I know you love me. You wouldn't let anything bad happen to me and you've gone out of your way to take care of me when I needed it. What on earth makes you think I wouldn't be there for you?"

"I don't know. I just never figured that I deserved all that much. ...From anyone. I suppose."

Michelle came over to me and hugged me tightly. "Jeff, I'm not with you because I lost a bet. I'm with you because I love you. Have you been wondering about this for a long time?"

"No, I guess it just struck me the last couple of days with having you change my diapers and helping me be ok with them. I can't believe how much you're doing to try to make me happy that's all."

"I guess I can understand that. You know how insecure I get about myself when I think I've made a mistake or done something wrong. And now that I'm effectively bedwetting again, don't you think that I get scared that you'll think I'm some sort of loser? That I'm somehow not good enough?"

"No, of course not" I said confidently. "I'd never think that, not in a million years."

"Well then doofus, what are you doing questioning me? I trust you. You just have to trust me, too."

"I do! I do! I never meant to imply that I didn't."

"I know Jeff. I'm not saying this to make you feel guilty. Just relax and lets have some fun together. I mean, c'mon, if we're ok with changing each other's poop-filled pants, I'd say we're probably stuck with each other, right?"

Ok, now I'm laughing. She's laughing. And as it turns out, she's peeing. "Ahh, Dammit! You made me giggle so hard I lost it! At least there wasn't much there."

"You want me to change you again before bedtime?" I asked.

"Nah, this thing can hold a lot more, and it's just gonna get messed up in a couple hours anyway. I'm not wet enough I can't sleep. Now then, let's do something about getting you all protected. Lay down Buster Brown."

I dutifully did as I was told. Within seconds Michelle had me wrapped up snug and tight in a fresh clean diaper. "Try not to mess this one up so bad. One of those a night is plenty for me."

"Yah, me too." I said more than a little bit embarrassed.

"If you have to poop again tonight I will change you if you want me to. I just hope you don't have to."

"Same goes for me. I mean, I'll change you again if you need me to. Ya know, we have to be the strangest couple on the face of the earth."

"Maybe so" she said, "but I wouldn't have it any other way!"

We went through the house and turned off all the lights and finished getting ready for bed. Michelle did in fact pee again while she slept and also filled her diaper when she first woke up in the morning. I wet mine when I woke up, which I must say, felt nice. The feeling of peeing while lying in a warm comfy bed next to your favorite person in the whole world without having to get out of bed and without making a mess of everything actually started to seem like some kind of weird luxury. Soon enough I began to smell Michelle and decided we both better get cleaned up and ready to go. She was clearly feeling better so she was returning to work today. We disposed of our dirty diapers and finished cleaning in the shower together. She was right, of course. This really was bringing us closer together.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same as the middle of the week had gone. Both of us were getting used to being in diapers around the clock and figuring out how we would handle having to pee, having to poop and how to navigate changing when away from home. Both of us were generally able to avoid having to change while at work but that also meant some pretty messed up diapers by the time we each got home. Michelle was good at changing her own diapers and getting the new one to fit well. I seemed to be somewhat impaired in the process. I know it's not exactly rocket science or brain surgery but I just couldn't get my own diaper on as snugly as she could when she changed me. I'm sure with more practice that I'd eventually get good at it to but for now I usually just waited until we were both home to do anything about changing.

I really thought the week was going well. Michelle and I were constantly aroused and we were being intimate with one another much more often. Changing diapers and cleaning each other had become very sensual and arousing for both of us. Sometimes we had sex, sometimes we just stimulated each other and sometimes we just teased each other. We spent lots of time showering or bathing together and that also was very nice. Michelle had also softened considerably over the course of the week. My whole reason for making the bet with her in the first place was to try to get her back down from arguments now and then. What we both discovered was that we both were letting go of our natural tendencies to compete with one another and we found comfort in just being able to truly take care of each other. I was finding that the more I "let go", both figuratively and literally, the happier I was becoming. Michelle was finding that all the reasons she felt she had been worthless while growing up were entirely false.

Friday night was rolling around and I was looking forward to a pleasant weekend at home, maybe catching a movie and hopefully some romance with Michelle. She was already home by the time I walked in the door. She greeted me with a great big kiss and a swat on my behind.

"Let's get you changed quick, we're gonna be late."

"Late for what?" I asked completely shocked.

"Dummy, we made plans with Mike and Carly for tonight, remember? I doubt you wanna go smelling like that, do you?" she said.

"Oh shit. I totally forgot about that."

"Oh shit is right" she said wrinkling up her nose.

... To be continued...

I really like the story, been following for a while.

For me, not a real fan of poop though, it's gross, it's messy and it smells nomatter who's it is. Nothing cute, sexy, or fun about it. Kind of a turn off for me but I guess other readers may like it.

Overall, great story. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a poop story.

I really like how they are both very accepting & understanding of each other! I'd bet that all of us dl's & ab's all wish that we had someone either like Jeff or Michelle. Keep up the Fantastic Writing!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

I thought it couldn't get any better a few chapters ago and all I can say, WOW, not only is getting better, I'm anticipating the next chapters excitedly :)

Keep up the great writing and I'll keep reading :)

Chapter 14

Michelle and I jumped into the bedroom and before I could say "sunshine" she had me out of my work clothes and laying down on the bed. She fetched the baby powder, wipes and one of the new diapers we had decided to order earlier in the week, Secure X-Plus. From the looks of this diaper, it was somewhere in between the thinner diapers we'd been using during the daytime and the thicker Abena's we'd been using at night. We were already out of the Attends so I got to be the first to try one of the new diapers. I was excited to try and Michelle was just as eager to get it on me to see what it looked like.

"Now then, I'm not gonna like what I find in there, am I?" she said as she prepared to untape my diaper.

"Sorry sweetnees, but no, I sort of filled my pants on the ride home" I said a little bit red-faced.

"Are you ok? I mean, did you have a real accident or were you just being a lazy butt?"

"No, I wouldn't say it was completely an accident but kind of. I mean, it wasn't like I couldn't wait but my stomach had been cramping for a while and I didn't want to try to fuss with the diaper in the office this afternoon. As soon as I got in the car, I was so uncomfortable that I stopped trying to hold it."

"All right then, I'm just glad you're not sick. So, you ok with wearing a diaper in front of Mike and Carly? I could always change you back into a pair of my panties you know."

I shot back, "You ok with wearing a diaper in front of them? You more or less were a train wreck the last time we saw them, remember?"

Apparently, that was a mistake. Michelle quietly but swiftly reached down to begin the process of changing me... or so I thought. Instead, she put her palms on my abdomen and hips and pushed my butt down into the bed. This immediately produced the intended effect of spreading the mess in my diaper completely over my behind. "Not gonna call me a 'train wreck' again, are ya?!" she said with a giant smirk.

"Um, no. That was gross. I'm scared to move now."

Michelle helped me up and directed me straight into the shower. There was no way she was gonna attempt to clean this up now so she figured I could do it myself. I hopped in the shower then began to untape myself from well, the 'train wreck' that I was now wearing. I hadn't really minded being in a dirty diaper before but that had only been when I was at home and I could get changed right away. But between having to sit in poop on the way home from work and with the stunt Michelle just pulled, I decided I wasn't exactly thrilled with the whole notion of messing myself. I had changed plenty of Michelle's dirty diapers in the last week and that didn't bother me at all. I'm not saying I'd like to have a full time job as a hiney-wiper but nothing we had done so far had grossed me out until now. For some reason, this made me flash back to being a child. I had vague memories of having had a couple of accidents when I was a kid, either because I was too busy playing and forgot to come in until it was too late or because we were in the car driving someplace and my Dad didn't want to pull over so I could go. It didn't happen a lot but I distinctly remembered the times it did and how much shame I felt at being "a naughty little boy who was old enough to know better". Regardless, I wanted out of this diaper and the shower was starting to look mighty appealing.

I finished getting cleaned up and Michelle was waiting for me on the bed with the supplies she had prepared earlier. She was also in the process of changing herself out of her own rather soggy diaper and was awkwardly trying to wriggle into one of the new diapers. "Hey, why didn't you wait? I would have happily changed you, Goofus."

"Jeff, we're gonna be late for Mike and Carly's. I didn't exactly plan on having time for you to take a shower. We need to hustle if we're gonna be there on time."

"Relax" I said, "they're never on time for anything. They'll both be late to their own funerals. It won't kill them if we're 15 minutes late one time."

"I know, I know. I just hate being late." she said as she gave up trying to wrestle with the front panel of the diaper and the tapes at the same time. "Would you please tape me up so I can get you ready?"

"No wonder you wonder you wet the bed all the time. You get so uptight I'm surprised all your fluids don't get completely squeezed right out of you." She said nothing more than "Hmmmph" as I finished sealing her in her diaper before I flopped on the bed so she could get me all protected. I noticed right away that I really liked the feel of these diapers. They were definitely thicker than I was used to during the day but they felt more comfortable than the nighttime diapers I'd been wearing at night. Seemed like a great overall compromise.

Michelle and I both finished putting on our casual clothes so we could leave. I noticed as we both walked that there was a noticeable crinkle at times but not so bad that it would be obvious to someone who wasn't listening for it. She asked me what I thought of them and I told her that so far I liked what I was feeling. We climbed into my car and headed out to Mike and Carly's place. They only lived a few miles away but Michelle had apparently promised Carly that she would contribute some food to the evening's meal and we needed to stop at the store to pick up a few things.

We found a space relatively close to the entrance of the store and we hurried inside to get the few items Michelle needed for some kind of giant salad she planned to make. We made our way through the aisles and with the hum of the florescent lighting, the background music and the sounds of humans talking and pushing carts, there was absolutely no way to tell that Michelle and I were both very well padded. We innocently began making our way to the check-out counter when we both realized we were walking through the health and beauty section. We both sort of just stopped when we got to the incontinence products and looked over the selection that this store carried. While there wasn't exactly a lot to choose from, we both picked up various bags of diapers and protective underpants just checking out what was there. Suddenly we heard some snickering coming from behind us and there had been a group of teenage girls apparently shopping for female supplies that had been watching us. I noticed them look distinctly between my crotch and my face and likewise with Michelle. They all covered their mouths and giggled as they scurried away. Michelle and I just looked at each other, neither one of us sure of what to make of what just happened. Finally, we both started laughing just to break the tension of the moment. We stuffed the bags of whatever diapers we had been holding back on the shelf and hurried on toward the check-out.

Back in the car, I was still feeling uptight about what had just happened and I guessed Michelle might be too. Neither one of us planned to ever "out" ourselves or each other with respect to our diapers and it seemed we had just done it to ourselves without even paying attention. It was bad enough that Carly already knew about Michelle, and god only knows if she had been true enough to not tell Mike. Now we'd just blown our cover in front of a group of idiot teenagers. I suddenly was feeling a lot less in the mood to be out with people tonight, especially while still wearing this diaper.

Michelle was the first to speak as I put the car in gear and got us underway again. "Hey, Jeff? You know what? Don't give those girls even a second thought. If either one or both of us was actually incontinent, and I guess I sort of am when you think about it, we might very well have been in that aisle buying diapers for real. People have to do that all the time, everyday. Who cares if they thought it was funny?"

"Yah, I know. It's still embarrassing as hell, though." I proceeded to tell her about my memories of having had some accidents when I was a kid and the feelings of shame that had come up. Having been a bedwetter herself for many years, I was clearly preaching to the choir here.

We arrived at Carly and Mike's place and I took a deep breath before getting out of the car. "You'll be fine" Michelle said, "Once you're inside, you'll be laughing it up with Mike and you'll forget all about your underpants. Trust me." We went up to the front door and rang the bell. Carly answered with her usual bubbly "Hey there guys!" and gave us both a big hug. Normally this wouldn't bother me at all but I must have still been feeling sensitive about the whole diaper thing because I guess I flinched pretty bad when she came at me with her arms open wide. "Oh, you big dummy. I don't have cooties. Give me a real hug" Carly said when she noticed my reaction. Once she let me go, Carly backed away and gave me the most curious look. I hoped it was just because I was acting all weird and not because she had already discovered in the first 30 seconds of the evening what I hoped she would never ever find out about.

Mike was in the kitchen working on dinner when we made our way inside. Michelle joined him in the kitchen so she could get to work on the big salad leaving Carly and I alone in the living room to talk. She began with the usual chit-chat, work, the weather, music... the usual. When it became clear that both Mike and Michelle were thoroughly engrossed in their own conversation in the kitchen, Carly seized the opportunity to sit down on the sofa right next to me so she could speak more discreetly. I looked at her with great reservation wondering what on earth she was going to say.

"Um, Jeff... How's Michelle holding up?" she asked very quietly.

Still having no clue where in the hell this was leading, I stuttered out a shaky, "H-h-holding up?"

"You know... with her underwear?" she said expecting me to get it. Problem was, my mind was racing furiously. It sounded something like this in my head, "Her underwear? Her panties? She knows I wore Michelle's panties? Michelle told her about that?! No, she means diapers. Doesn't she? Does she mean my diapers or Michelle's diapers?...."

"Earth to Jeff?" she said sarcastically. "You know, the bet you guys made here last weekend?"

Suddenly remembering that Michelle had in fact told Carly about her diapers at the video store last weekend I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Of course, Carly noticed this and reacted quickly. "What is your deal tonight? You seem completely distracted. Is everything all right with you guy?"

"Yes, sorry Carly. Yes. We're fine. I'm just spacey from a long week at work and my mind is on something else. Yes, Michelle is fine too. She's been a real trooper about this whole thing. She's a good egg."

"What on earth made you think of putting her back in diapers as a bet? That's gotta be one of the stranger things I've ever heard."

"How do you really feel about it?" I said sarcastically being somewhat irked by Carly's directness.

"I mean no offense, you know that Jeff. You gotta admit, it's not exactly something you read about every day."

"Well, I lost a bet to her that embarrassed the shit out of me and no, I'm not going to tell you what it was. But suffice it to say, Michelle kind of owed me one. This just sort of came to me. And if I thought for a minute it was hurting her, I'd put a stop to it in an instant."

"I know, Jeff. She told me you were being really sweet about it. You're so good for her. It's nice to see her smile so much when she's with you. There was a long time there where I wondered if she'd ever find happiness. You mean the world to her. I've been her friend for a lot longer than you've known her and she finally seems to have found herself."

"I think so too" I said. "She's told me more in the last week about her family and what it was like for her when she was younger than I had ever known the entire time we were dating or first married. I never knew how bad she felt about herself. I always thought she had the world by the tail, know what I mean?"

"That's what she wants everyone to think. But she always used to worry about everything all the time. It was all I could do to get her to come out with me on a Friday night while we were in college. And even then she'd never, ever drink. She'd just say she didn't want 'bad things to happen'."

I checked the kitchen quickly to see how Michelle and Mikey were doing. They appeared to still be joking around but were beginning to bring things out to the table. I knew mine and Carly's conversation had to be wrapping up soon. "Thanks for being her friend, too, Carly. She thinks of you as her sister. Did she ever tell you about... about her having accidents at night?"

"Yes, just last weekend at the video store. All that time we were friends, I had no idea though. She must have outgrown it by the time we were roommates in college cuz I don't remember her ever having to strip her bed and I certainly would have remembered her wearing diapers."

"I think she'd be hurt if she knew I was telling you this but she's been having accidents in her sleep at night again. I'm only telling you because I know she trusts you and that you'd never betray her trust. I feel bad like I'm betraying her right now but I really think she might need to talk to you about it and I didn't want you to freak out if you didn't expect it."

"Thanks, Jeff. That's sweet. You don't need to worry... she alluded to it in a couple of e-mails she sent me during the week which I think was her way of telling me. I thought we might get a few moments alone tonight where I could talk to her about it. I just needed to know that you're taking care of my girl."

"I'm doing my best. Just like she is for me."

"What," Carly asked, "Is she changing your diapers too?"

I blushed instantly and felt a warm wetness spread around my crotch in complete surprise...

... To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...