LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Michelle & I: Head To Head; Final Chapter Completed

Question If he has to wear Michelle's panties and because of the bet Michelle's current "panties" are diapers then by the equation Jeff = Michelle's panties and Michelle's panties = diapers then Jeff = daipers! Right???

-Sissy Boy-

P.S. Love the story!!!

Chapter 8

I awoke to the sound of the alarm and the smell of the coffee maker doing its thing. Michelle was snuggled up into my chest and arms and again, with the morning light streaming through the window, I was reminded just how much of an angel she is to me. Then I remembered what had been on my mind last night and quickly my heart began pounding within my chest. I honestly didn't know what to do. I knew I had become fascinated by Michelle's diapers and the way she looked in them but I hadn't the foggiest idea how far that interest extended. I knew I didn't really want to talk about it right now so I very slowly and quietly slid out of bed and into the bathroom so I could begin getting ready for work. Brush and floss, shave and jump in the shower... pretty standard routine. The warmth of the shower relaxed me and I found my mind began to quiet down.

When I exited the shower, Michelle was standing in the doorway with a somewhat concerned look on her face. "Good morning my delicate flower. Sleep well?" I asked her.

"Ah, Jeff..." her voice trailed off.

"What? You ok?"

"I had another accident. I need some help."

"Wet the bed again, huh? I couldn't tell 'cuz I didn't feel anything on the sheets this morning. You thinking there might be something wrong? You wanna go to the d..."

She interrupted me, "Jeff! No, not like that. I mean, yes, I wet my pants in my sleep again last night and yes, I'm getting concerned about it. But what I really mean is that I had an accident." She said it so insistently that I finally understood what she was saying.

"Wow, that ever happen in your sleep before?" I said thinking she must have messed herself while unconscious as well.

"No, and it didn't happen this time either. I was lying in bed waiting for you to get done in the bathroom so I could ask you if I could take the diaper off so I could go in the toilet. I felt my stomach cramping and I knew if I moved around too much that I'd be in trouble. Then, you took so darn long in the shower that I finally couldn't hold it anymore. As soon as I got out of bed and started walking over here I just began to fill my diaper. Now, will you help me out?"

"Of course. Sorry I'm so dense this morning. Guess my head's somewhere else."

Michelle was apparently too absorbed in her own world, given that she was once again standing in a considerably wet and now messy diaper, to think about what might be going on for me. And believe me, I was just as happy with it that way. She slowly waddled to the bedroom to lie down on the bed while I got another washcloth and a garbage bag. This morning neither one of us said much as I went to work on cleaning her bottom. Using the front of the wet diaper and the washcloth, I was able to get her clean enough that she could finish the job in the shower. Soon I heard her singing one of her favorite songs while she showered so I figured she must not be too far out of sorts despite having wet the bed and having pooped her pants for the second time in two days.

I made the bed and was just finishing getting dressed when Michelle came back into the bedroom. She was completely naked and her hair was still wet. Every single day I like to tell Michelle how beautiful I think she is, partly because it's true and partly because I always believed she secretly didn't think very much of herself. With all that I had learned this weekend, I figured that my suspicions had been confirmed. She noticed me staring at her with a glassy look in my eyes.

"What? Did I miss some?"

"You are so pretty. I love you and I love your form. You're just perfect."

Michelle blushed. "Oh, stop. You'd say that to anything with a pair (as she grabbed her breasts) that let you look at 'em."

"No" I insisted. "That's not true. No one has ever made me feel the way you do. No one else ever could. You're my hero. Honest."

Michelle's eyes were welling up with tears. She strode toward me and gave me a great big hug. "You're my hero, too. You make me think I can do anything. Thanks for believing in me."

"You're welcome, sweets. We both better get moving or we'll be late for work." Michelle went to the closet and got a diaper and insert and returned to the bed. She once again waved me over so I could help her tape on her new diaper. I immediately went over to help and with little effort at all, soon had my beautiful wife returned to standing in a gleaming white diaper hugging her waist and bottom. I think she sensed I was still reeling a bit from her invitation to try on a diaper last night so she said nothing at all as I had been diapering her. She was way smart enough to know that it was on the forefront of my mind and that I was likely experiencing more than a trivial amount of inner turmoil. She finished dressing by pulling on a pair of slacks and one of her favorite blouses. She asked me how she looked and I knew what she was really asking me was "Do I have 'I'm wearing a diaper!' stamped across my ass?"

I replied, "You look fabulous as always. I don't think a single person will be able to tell what you've got on under there. Walk a bit and see how loud it is."

Michelle strolled across the bedroom a few times and because I knew exactly what sound I was listening for, I could in fact hear the rustle of the diaper beneath her slacks very faintly. She heard it too so she asked, "Do you think anyone will be able to pick up that sound? I mean, we always have music playing and people talking at work. You think anyone will notice?"

"No, I don't think so. I think someone would absolutely have to know what they were looking for and listening for to be able to detect anything at all. My guess is most people, except maybe me, don't spend that much time thinking about your underpants."

She ran her hand over my butt as she smiled and said, "Yah, that's probably for sure. By the way, what color you got on today?" Now I was blushing and she knew it.

Not wanting to completely show that she got me I decided to play it up big. "Why, I'm wearing a light green silk with white lace trim this morning! Goes with my tie, don't ya think?" We both busted up laughing.

"Oh great!" she said sarcastically. "Those were my favorites. Try not to ruin them, ok?"

"Whatever. Talk to the hand" I said as I put my hand up in her face as I walked away from her into the kitchen. We both gulped down some coffee and toast and got into our cars to head off to work. I wondered how Michelle would do all day at work while wearing a diaper. I knew she'd probably be ok as far as accidents were concerned since she had been able to poop this morning. I just hoped that she could focus on what she needed to do without being too self-conscious and that no one would find out. I also hoped that she knew I wouldn't be upset if she needed to take her diaper off completely because it was getting to be too difficult to do this out in public. Funny, because as Michelle would tell me later, she was wondering exactly the same things. However, she also wondered if I'd be able to focus on my day as well for an entirely different set of reasons.

About 12:15 or 12:30, I decided to call her at work to check up on her. She was still in the last of her morning meetings so I left a simple message for her saying, "Love you DF". By the time Michelle called back, I was already out of the office doing some work-related errands and I didn't hear my cell phone ring. I found her missed call when I checked my phone later in the afternoon. As a result, we completely missed connecting with each other during the work day. I trusted that if there had been anything too traumatic for her, that she would have gone to greater lengths to reach me or at least tried to call back more times. But as it was, there was just the one call and no message. The day seemed to fly by and I was on my way back home before I knew it. As I pulled my car into the driveway I could see that Michelle was bringing in a few bags from her car as well. She must have run some errands after work on her way home I thought to myself. She was also still wearing exactly what she had on this morning so I figured there probably hadn't been any big accidents or leaks.

"Hey there, babe. How'd you hold up today?" I asked.

"Hi sweetheart. I did fine. And thanks for my message, mush-head. That was nice."

"So, no big leaks or butt bombs?"

Shaking her head in disbelief at me she replied, "Nooo! And way to kill a nice moment, goofball."

"Uh, I mean, How was your day Honey?! Anything exciting happen today?!" I said with as big a gesture and smile as I could muster.

"Ugh. You're pathetic. Help me with this stuff so we can get dinner going. I'm frickin' starving."

I noticed that within the bags of various other groceries Michelle had purchased there were some baby wipes and some A+D Ointment. As I helped her unpack the grocery bags I set those two items on the island in the kitchen. She noticed that I had set them aside and said, "Oh, yah. I decided we needed to be a little more careful about clean ups after I um, poop, because I think I'm starting to get a little bit of a rash on my behind. I thought the wipes would make clean up easier and save our washcloths from destruction. And the ointment is supposed to help out my tushie." She was standing there just grinning.

"Oh. Good thinkin'" I said. "What do you want me to make for dinner?"

"Let's have spaghetti and veggies. That sounds good and it'll be fast. I tried to eat like a bird today so I'd have less need to, you know, 'phhhhhrrt' my pants." She actually made the "phhhhhhrrt" sound with her mouth which made me laugh. "Do you mind cooking tonight so I can get a little more work done before dinner? I don't have much to do and I can get it out of the way so we can have the rest of the night to ourselves."

"Sure thing." I started a couple of pots of water boiling to cook the pasta and to steam our veggies. "Hey, before I get up to my neck in cooking, do you need help with a change?"

"No. I'm wet but I don't feel like I'm soaked. I haven't been wet that long so I think I'm ok. Thanks, though. Call me when dinner's ready."

I threw some spaghetti in the boiling water and began chopping broccoli and cauliflower to be tossed in the steamer. I got a couple of glasses and ice and set them on the table along with some plates, forks and napkins. Before long, both the pasta and veggies were ready and I went about draining both of them. We really like to mix the fresh veggies and pasta together in a large bowl and then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of the whole thing. I guess you could barely call this "cooking" but it tastes good and it's relatively fast. I brought the food to the table and returned to get a couple of sodas from the kitchen. "Michelle!!! Dinner's on the ta-ble!!" I hollered.

"Shhh, you don't have to yell. I can hear you, dork." She was in the living room instead of in the den room which we used as our home office.

"Oh. I thought you were in working. My bad. Anyway, dinner's ready."

Michelle literally gobbled up her plate of "s'ghetti-veggie" (that's what we call it) and even had a small second helping. She must really have starved herself pretty well today like she said. We chit-chatted about our respective workdays and talked about whether we wanted to get together with Mike and Carly this coming weekend. Nothing too out of the ordinary. We both finished off our sodas and took the plates in the kitchen to load them in the dishwasher. We finished cleaning up the kitchen and then both of us started to head into the living room. On the way, Michelle stopped. "Hey Jeff. I want to show you what I was working on, ok? Follow me."

She led me into the bedroom and turned on the lights. I looked around and the only thing that seemed out of the ordinary was that one of Michelle's nighttime diapers was spread out on the bed. I looked at her completely confused and said, "What? Did you have an accident? Need a change, DF?"

"No" she said softly. "That one is for you." She patted me on the back gently.

I was floored. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I didn't think I could breathe. My mind raced... what was this? Why was she doing this? Did I want this? What the hell's wrong with me? Say something!!!

"I... I... But..." I choked out.

"Jeff. Honey. Look at me. I could tell you liked changing me and that you've been thinking about this a lot lately. I also know that for some reason, you're scared of trying it or of even talking to me about it. I didn't think you'd ever try it if I didn't push it a little. Trust me, it's all ok. I'll be right there with you."

She took me by the hand and turned me towards her. She used her foot to pull off my shoes and then she set about unbuttoning my belt and pants. Very delicately and painstakingly slowly, she pulled down my pants and removed my button-down shirt. Then she very gingerly began to pull off my, I mean her, lacy green silk underwear. She stood up and looked me in my eyes, "You ok? "

I nodded, still unable to speak.

She laid me down on top of the diaper and just as I had done for her several times over the past few days, sprinkled some baby powder on my parts, rubbed it in and then gently blew her soft breath on my tummy and my parts. Now I knew why she said it tickled. Very slowly she drew the front panel of the diaper up between my legs and carefully tucked my parts inside. She taped it to my hips and ran her fingers through the waistband and leg gathers to make sure she had a good fit.

Michelle looked up at my face to see how I was doing. For reasons I still don't understand, I was crying. Not sobbing or wailing mind you, just a steady flow of tears streaming out of my eyes.

"Oh, Jeff. It's ok. Everything's going to be all right. I'm not going anywhere."

... to be continued...

Wow, thanks FullDiaper. That's very gratifying to me.

Chapter 8 was a little hard for me to write, and more personal than I realized it would be. I don't know how difficult being a DL or AB is for most people but I suspect that many of us may have questioned ourselves and this curious attraction from time to time. I sure know that I have at any rate. It is in this regard that Jeff and I began to meld in this chapter. As I re-read it, I wondered if people out there may have felt or been through what Jeff and/or Michelle have been going through. I honestly don't yet know where this will lead for Jeff and Michelle. But I sure am glad that folks here seem to be enjoying this story so far.

More coming soon. Promise!

-CrazyCat701

powerful emotions and feelings! I can see how your are writing from within yourself. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this amazing talent you seem to have for expressing those feelings.

Chapter 9

"Jeff, tell me honey. Are you ok? Do you want out of the diaper?"

I lay there in silence still trying to understand what was happening. Why was I crying? Am I scared? Am I mad? Am I embarrassed? No. None of those fit. What on earth is going on here?? Michelle was sitting by my side holding my hand and patting my leg with her other hand. I made myself look her in her eyes, hoping to see some sign of what I was supposed to do next. I felt so lost and yet, there she was right next to me just as she had promised. In her eyes I found peace, harmony and love. My mind began to quiet. I realized I had not yet answered her question and she sat patiently waiting to take her next cue from me.

"Um, No. I don't know. Maybe. I..." I stuttered out awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry, Jeff. I didn't realize this was going to have such a big effect on you. Can you talk to me? Can you tell me what's going on?" Michelle asked.

"Michelle, I don't really know. I don't understand any of this. Two days ago the thought of you wearing a diaper was just a silly act of revenge on my part for losing bets with you. Now, I find myself getting turned on whenever I'm helping you change or when we talk about your diapers. That just can't be right. Something must be terribly wrong with me."

"I think I can understand, and maybe more than a little. All those years I wet my bed and had to wear diapers, I always felt so ashamed of myself. But I think on some level, I always knew diapers were a protection for me. They made me feel, I don't know, safe I guess."

"Yah, I suppose that makes sense" I said. "But it's more than that. I'm feeling aroused by this experience. Doesn't that make me some kind deviant or something?"

"Look at the internet. Look at HBO, Showtime and Cinemax. It won't take long to figure out that all kinds of people are into all kinds of things" Michelle said confidently. "I don't think this makes you a freak at all. Look, you have always been so tender and caring with me and these last two days have been nothing but more of the same. Having you change my diaper is a very sensual experience. I've been aroused by it too, I just never said anything. Plus, I've been dealing with all the bullshit in my own head, I sorta lost track of just how intimate of an experience this could be. When you think about it, it's really no wonder at all that it's kind of a turn on for us. For both of us, Jeff."

"So, you like it, too?" I replied. "I thought you hated it. Why didn't you say anything earlier?"

"Why didn't you say anything earlier? It's not like it's exactly dinner table conversation. I didn't know where to begin either. I only knew that when I saw you struggling with it so hard, I wanted to do something to help you. I've never seen you avoid talking about something the way you were avoiding this so I figured I'd have to be the one to make the first move."

Everything she was saying made perfect sense. She usually knew what was going on for me without me having to say much, just like I was with her. This had been the fundamental aspect of our chemistry all along and though it felt like it could be a pain at times to be this transparent with one another, it also allowed for a very deep level of trust and security.

She continued, "Jeff, if you never want to wear another diaper again, that's fine by me. If you want to take this one off right now, that's ok too. I just want you to know that if this is something you'd like to explore with me, it won't change how I look at you one bit. So, let me ask you... how does it feel?"

I allowed myself to feel the diaper with my hands. My senses were all firing on overload as I stood up. The sound of the crinkle. The feel of the leg gathers hugging me closely. The sheer thickness of the padding encompassing me, holding me. I knew she said I didn't need to be embarrassed but that didn't stop me from blushing intensely as I said, "I guess I kinda like it. It really feels different than just a pair of regular old underwear."

"I know" she said. "It really bothered me at first. But there's something so warm and comforting about a fresh, clean diaper. I can't explain it either but it feels sorta nice."

For the first time in this experience, I smiled. She wasn't faking. She wasn't coddling my dignity. She wasn't trying to just make me feel better. Her whole body told me that she was telling me the truth and knowing that she was able to get a place where she could acknowledge she liked diapers made it start to feel ok that I was liking them too. "I guess I'll leave this one a while and see how it feels."

"Good" she said. "I'm glad. Now, maybe we can attend to some other business. I'm pretty soaked. Would you mind helping to change me?"

That was all it took. After all the intense emotions shared by both of us. her statement hit me right on my funny bone. We both exploded with laughter. As long as we've been together, Michelle and I have laughed our way through some amazing times, both good and bad. You know the fool who finds some way to always laugh at the most inappropriate times and places, you know like at weddings and even funerals... that was us. We connect through laughter. Way back when, I knew she was the one for me when I discovered that even when we argued with one another, we would always end up laughing at something ridiculous. This certainly qualified.

Michelle laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide apart, exaggerating the "changing position" just to be silly. I pulled the tapes off her diaper and pulled the front of it down, noticing that it was quite swollen with urine. "Holy cow, woman! What did you drink an entire 12-pack of soda today?"

She was grinning at me and then she surprised the hell out of me. "Jeff, put it back quick. I need to pee more!" she said excitedly.

"Seriously?" I said stunned.

"Yes. Put it back on me. Hurry."

I grabbed the front of the diaper and pulled it back over her crotch and held it there. I could feel the front of the diaper getting a little warm as she was obviously peeing again. "Uuhhhh. That's better." she said.

"Michelle, you almost peed all over me and the bed. Why didn't you go before I took your diaper off?

"I just got hit by a real strong urge. Happened a couple of times this afternoon as well."

I looked at her now with a sense of concern. "Don't hit me. But don't you think it's time to go see the doctor?"

"I think you may be right. I think I may be working on a bladder infection. I'm not really burning when I pee but the strong urges feel familiar. I'll see if I can get into Urgent Care tomorrow morning. That way I can get seen quickly and don't have to worry about explaining my diaper to our family doc."

Still concerned, I decided to nudge a little harder since at least she seemed open to seeing a doctor this time. "Maybe we should just go tonight. If it is a bladder infection, you could be feeling miserable by tomorrow morning. Why put yourself through that?"

"You're not gonna let this go, are you?" she said with a hint of frustration in your voice. "Jeff, I know you're right, but this means letting at least one stranger and maybe more see me in a diaper."

I had to think fast, the door was open and if I was gonna succeed in getting her to the doctor anytime soon, this was my chance. "I'll tell you what. I'll leave mine on so at least you won't be the only one. Or we both take our diapers off and we go commando."

"Fine. Let's go. But I don't think I can go without a diaper right now to tell you the truth. I'm afraid I'll wet my pants if I get another urge like the one that just hit me. Grab me another diaper, one of the thin ones, and we'll go."

I hurried up with the changing supplies including the new wipes and ointment. I wiped down her parts with baby wipes which now added a light scent of baby powder that seemed to linger in the air much longer than the actual powder itself. I rubbed a little of the A+D Ointment on her butt when she rolled over which was good because each of her cheeks had small but inflamed red spots on them. "Oooo, that feels better" she observed. The ointment must have been soothing on the rash she was developing.

I finished getting her in her diaper and then grabbed a pair of old blue jeans and pulled them on over my own diaper. "This is gonna be weird" I thought to myself as I finished getting dressed. We were heading out to the car when it dawned on me we might need at least one more diaper after the examination was completed, perhaps more if she kept on wetting. I rushed back into the bedroom closet and grabbed my backpack, an Attends, an Abena and the wipes just to keep our options open. Michelle was already in my car when I got there and asked me "What's that?" when I threw the backpack into the back seat. "Diaper bag. Ready to go?"

"Are you ready?" she said as she patted my crotch.

"I'm just worried about you right now. I'm glad you're letting me take you to the doctor. I just don't wanna take any chances with your health. And this way, I don't have to think about my diaper."

"This is turning out to be kind of a strange night, isn't it?" Michelle said matter-of-factly.

"You sing it sister."

... to be continued...

Chapter 10

She laughed at me. "Thanks for being so concerned about me. We have to be goofiest couple on the planet. I swear."

We arrived at Urgent Care and we got Michelle checked in. I could tell by the grimace on her face that she peed at least a couple of times while we waited and waited and waited for her to be called back (I think it should be called "Not So Urgent Care" if you know what I mean). "You doin' ok?" I tried to ask quietly. "Do you want a change before they call you back?"

"I don't think it would do any good. It's now burning when I pee and the urges are almost unstoppable. I'd just be wet again soon anyway" She really didn't look good and she was bent over holding her abdomen. "This is definitely a bladder infection. Thanks for making me come tonight. I'd be screwed if I was still at home."

Just then the nurse came through the door and called out Michelle's name. She took my hand as she stood up and told me, "You're coming with me. I'm not going through this alone." They took us into the exam room and the nurse asked Michelle a litany of questions about her symptoms. Michelle very bravely explained about her urgent urination, burning sensation and even the wetting accidents. The nurse was terrific. She simply said, "Dear, we get a lot of women come through this clinic at this time of night because of UTI's. You wouldn't believe how common it is. Now you hold on for just a minute more and we'll get the doctor in here momentarily."

Michelle sighed loudly knowing the first step was over. Once the nurse stepped out, she leaned over to me and said, "I sure hope I get a female doctor. Somehow I think this'll be easier if it's a woman."

"Either way" I said, "You'll get through it fine. Just focus on how much better you'll feel once the meds they're gonna give you kick in."

Soon enough, Dr. McAlister came walking in. Michelle lucked out. Doctor McAlister was a female physician who didn't appear to be all that much older than the two of us. I could hear Michelle audibly exhale in relief. "So, it sounds like we may be dealing with a UTI. Tell me Michelle, what's going on down there?"

Michelle said, "Doctor, I've been feeling the need to pee urgently most of the afternoon and this evening and a couple hours ago it started to burn when I urinate. I've even had a couple of accidents because I couldn't stop the urge. It's starting to get painful."

Just at that moment another strong urge attacked Michelle and she leaned forward and groaned. "I can't stop peeing!" she almost screamed. She was now almost doubled up and had her hands on her abdomen and jammed into her crotch.

Dr. McAlister noticed immediately and said to her, "Oh, I'm so sorry. It doesn't look like you peed anything at all though. You don't appear to be wet at all."

Michelle was in tears now from the pain and discomfort. I decided to step in to try to rescue her. "Doctor, I have some trouble with incontinence so I gave her one of my diapers because she couldn't stop peeing. I think she means she just peed in her diaper, that's why she doesn't look wet."

"Oh, right. That was actually a very thoughtful thing to do. However, I do need to get a urine sample from Michelle so... (as she turned to face my wife) ... let's have you lose the jeans and strip you out of the diaper and see if we can get the sample so I can get you folks back home." Dr. McAlister didn't seem to be phased in the least and went about helping Michelle to step out of her pants. Once Michelle was left in just her shirt and diaper, the doctor had her hop up on the exam table. "Is it ok if I just peel back the tapes here and have you hold a sample cup in front of yourself to see if you can give me a little bit?"

I thought it was very considerate of the doctor to ask instead of just barking orders. Whatever was left of Michelle's dignity seemed to be utterly gone as she and the doctor both just set about un-taping her diaper from her hips. The doctor held the front panel of the diaper out away from Michelle and handed her a urine sample cup. Michelle never hesitated. She put it right in front of her parts and then winced in pain as she began to pee a weak little stream straight into the collector. The doctor told her to scoot on back on the table and left the front of Michelle's diaper open. "Would you like me to get you another one? I think we have some samples around here someplace."

Michelle looked at me but didn't say anything. "I think we got it covered. Thanks though" I said as I picked up my backpack. The doctor immediately understood and told me to come and stand in front of Michelle. "I'm gonna sneak this down to the lab so we can be 100% certain what we're dealing with. I'm gonna open the door just a crack so I can slip out. Stand there so no one walking by can see in while the door's open." Again, I was impressed by the thoughtfulness and compassion of this doctor. I've had more than enough negative experiences in emergency rooms and other such places to appreciate how caring this provider was being with Michelle. We really did get lucky.

Once the doctor was gone, I pulled the wet diaper out from under Michelle's butt. "You're doing great, DF, we're almost through this." She barked back at me, "Just hurry up and get me back in a diaper. I don't think I can stop dribbling. Oh, God. This is so humiliating."

"You mean the doctor seeing you in a diaper?"

"Uggh. Yes. No. All of it. I mean without a diaper I honestly think I'd be sitting here wetting my pants for real. I just can't stop and it hurts so bad. I just wanna go home."

"I know babe. I know. We just gotta stop and fill whatever prescription she gives you and then we can get you tucked into bed. Now let me get you diapered up before anyone comes back in." She grabbed my arm and squeezed me gently.

"Thanks for taking one for the team" she said as she laid back on the exam table and lifted up her bottom so I could slide the thick Abena under her. She settled back down on top of the diaper and I wiped her down very quickly and soon I had her taped back into one of her thick nighttime diapers. While I was working on finishing the tapes and checking the fit, I decided I needed to ask, "Sure thing. I think. What'd I do?"

"You told that doctor you were incontinent and that you gave me one of YOUR diapers. That totally blows me away" she said with emphasis.

"Well, yah. I was just trying to help."

"Jeff, as hard as tonight was for you and everything you've been through, you didn't even flinch before admitting you wear diapers and you did it just to protect me. Don't you know what that means to me?"

"Of course I do. I think it was just like how you were trying to protect me and my feelings. That's why I love you so much. I'd step in front of a bullet for you, babe. Of course I'd bitch, whine and complain the entire time but I'd do it."

For the first time since I was changing her before we left the house earlier tonight, I made her crack a smile and almost laugh a bit. "Ouch! Stop it. It hurts when I laugh." Michelle stood up and tried valiantly to pull her jeans back on. But there was one big problem. One big white and green with a wetness detector problem. Michelle's nighttime diaper wouldn't fit in the jeans she had put on earlier. We were standing the exam room both struggling to get her jeans all the way up when Doctor McAlister returned to the room.

"Won't fit under your jeans, huh?" she said nonchalantly. "Here let me get you a pair of paper scrubs that we keep on hand for when people have accidents." She went to one of the drawers along the counter and retrieved a pair of light blue, lightweight scrub pants. She handed these to Michelle and said, "These will fit over the diaper and it won't matter at all if you leak on them. Just throw them away when you get home. Now, just as we both suspected, you most certainly do have quite the little bladder infection brewing. I'm going to write you a prescription for an antibiotic and I also want you to stop on the way home and get a couple jugs of cranberry juice. It will help calm the burning sensation. Try to drink as much as you possibly can." Michelle was just nodding, taking in everything the doctor was telling her. "Now, that being said..." Dr. McAlister continued, "I actually think that if you're comfortable with it, I'd go ahead and stay in that diaper for the next day or so just so you can get some rest. You're still going to be urinating quite a bit, mostly because of the cranberry juice, and I want you to get as much sleep and rest as you can. You'll get over this faster if you do. No going to work tomorrow, just rest and push those fluids, ok? Any questions?"

Michelle shook her head "no". I butted in though because I wanted to be thorough. "And the wetting accidents and urgency, that should clear up when she starts the meds?" I inquired.

"Yes" Dr. McAlister replied. "It's not uncommon to experience some wetting accidents because of the extreme urgency most patients feel. When the irritation subsides and the infection retreats, I would expect a full recovery."

I politely thanked the doctor for being so kind and for taking such good care of my wife. Dr. McAlister said, "Well, you're welcome. Most women can tell you bladder infections are absolutely no fun whatsoever. You take good care of her and make sure she rests. Got it?"

"Got it" I said. "Thanks again and have a good night, doc."

Dr. McAlister handed me Michelle's prescription and exited the exam room. Michelle finished pulling up the paper scrubs and tied the drawstring around her waist. She left her t-shirt to hang down so it would cover her butt as much as possible. But between the sound the scrubs were making and the rustle of her diaper, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Michelle was wearing. Luckily as we checked out, there were very few people left waiting and they were much more concerned about their own issues than the two of us. I got Michelle back into my car and we headed for the drugstore. I told her that if she'd prefer, she should just wait in the car while I went in to get the cranberry juice and her prescription filled. She thanked me again and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You're my hero" she said as she curled up in a ball in the seat of my car.

Before long I was back in the car and we were on the way home. I helped Michelle out of the car and into the house. She headed straight for bed and didn't even bother to pull off the paper scrubs. She just crawled straight into bed and pulled the covers up over her head. I took care of everything else like feeding the cats and turning off all the lights. I got one of the antibiotics and a large plastic tumbler from the cupboard and went in to give Michelle her medicine. She sat up, took her pill, and then tried to lay back down. "Eh eh eh. Not yet. Gotta drink more juice. Doctor's orders."

She sat back up again with quite the grumpy look on her face and gulped down almost the entire cup of juice in one long bender. I was quite impressed. I was even more impressed when she belched louder than I've ever heard her do so before.

"Goodnight my delicate flower. Love you."

"Uhhh. Lovhh yuh tuhh" she mumbled.

I began to get undressed as I was now completely exhausted and I still had to work tomorrow even if Michelle didn't. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on Michelle's dresser wearing just my diaper. I thought to myself that whereas Michelle looked stunning in a diaper, I felt that I just looked silly. I ran my hands over the front of the diaper and then over my butt. I was intrigued by the feel both inside and outside of the thick white plastic. I decided it would be in my best interest if I just try to put it out of my mind for now and work on getting some sleep. I quietly and slowly laid down next to Michelle and turned out the lights. I was in the process of drifting off to sleep when all of a sudden I was hit with a thought I couldn't escape...

"Oh shit. Now I have to pee."

... to be continued...

• Like 1

Chapter 10

She laughed at me. "Thanks for being so concerned about me. We have to be goofiest couple on the planet. I swear."

We arrived at Urgent Care and we got Michelle checked in. I could tell by the grimace on her face that she peed at least a couple of times while we waited and waited and waited for her to be called back (I think it should be called "Not So Urgent Care" if you know what I mean). "You doin' ok?" I tried to ask quietly. "Do you want a change before they call you back?"

"I don't think it would do any good. It's now burning when I pee and the urges are almost unstoppable. I'd just be wet again soon anyway" She really didn't look good and she was bent over holding her abdomen. "This is definitely a bladder infection. Thanks for making me come tonight. I'd be screwed if I was still at home."

Just then the nurse came through the door and called out Michelle's name. She took my hand as she stood up and told me, "You're coming with me. I'm not going through this alone." They took us into the exam room and the nurse asked Michelle a litany of questions about her symptoms. Michelle very bravely explained about her urgent urination, burning sensation and even the wetting accidents. The nurse was terrific. She simply said, "Dear, we get a lot of women come through this clinic at this time of night because of UTI's. You wouldn't believe how common it is. Now you hold on for just a minute more and we'll get the doctor in here momentarily."

Michelle sighed loudly knowing the first step was over. Once the nurse stepped out, she leaned over to me and said, "I sure hope I get a female doctor. Somehow I think this'll be easier if it's a woman."

"Either way" I said, "You'll get through it fine. Just focus on how much better you'll feel once the meds they're gonna give you kick in."

Soon enough, Dr. McAlister came walking in. Michelle lucked out. Doctor McAlister was a female physician who didn't appear to be all that much older than the two of us. I could hear Michelle audibly exhale in relief. "So, it sounds like we may be dealing with a UTI. Tell me Michelle, what's going on down there?"

Michelle said, "Doctor, I've been feeling the need to pee urgently most of the afternoon and this evening and a couple hours ago it started to burn when I urinate. I've even had a couple of accidents because I couldn't stop the urge. It's starting to get painful."

Just at that moment another strong urge attacked Michelle and she leaned forward and groaned. "I can't stop peeing!" she almost screamed. She was now almost doubled up and had her hands on her abdomen and jammed into her crotch.

Dr. McAlister noticed immediately and said to her, "Oh, I'm so sorry. It doesn't look like you peed anything at all though. You don't appear to be wet at all."

Michelle was in tears now from the pain and discomfort. I decided to step in to try to rescue her. "Doctor, I have some trouble with incontinence so I gave her one of my diapers because she couldn't stop peeing. I think she means she just peed in her diaper, that's why she doesn't look wet."

"Oh, right. That was actually a very thoughtful thing to do. However, I do need to get a urine sample from Michelle so... (as she turned to face my wife) ... let's have you lose the jeans and strip you out of the diaper and see if we can get the sample so I can get you folks back home." Dr. McAlister didn't seem to be phased in the least and went about helping Michelle to step out of her pants. Once Michelle was left in just her shirt and diaper, the doctor had her hop up on the exam table. "Is it ok if I just peel back the tapes here and have you hold a sample cup in front of yourself to see if you can give me a little bit?"

I thought it was very considerate of the doctor to ask instead of just barking orders. Whatever was left of Michelle's dignity seemed to be utterly gone as she and the doctor both just set about un-taping her diaper from her hips. The doctor held the front panel of the diaper out away from Michelle and handed her a urine sample cup. Michelle never hesitated. She put it right in front of her parts and then winced in pain as she began to pee a weak little stream straight into the collector. The doctor told her to scoot on back on the table and left the front of Michelle's diaper open. "Would you like me to get you another one? I think we have some samples around here someplace."

Michelle looked at me but didn't say anything. "I think we got it covered. Thanks though" I said as I picked up my backpack. The doctor immediately understood and told me to come and stand in front of Michelle. "I'm gonna sneak this down to the lab so we can be 100% certain what we're dealing with. I'm gonna open the door just a crack so I can slip out. Stand there so no one walking by can see in while the door's open." Again, I was impressed by the thoughtfulness and compassion of this doctor. I've had more than enough negative experiences in emergency rooms and other such places to appreciate how caring this provider was being with Michelle. We really did get lucky.

Once the doctor was gone, I pulled the wet diaper out from under Michelle's butt. "You're doing great, DF, we're almost through this." She barked back at me, "Just hurry up and get me back in a diaper. I don't think I can stop dribbling. Oh, God. This is so humiliating."

"You mean the doctor seeing you in a diaper?"

"Uggh. Yes. No. All of it. I mean without a diaper I honestly think I'd be sitting here wetting my pants for real. I just can't stop and it hurts so bad. I just wanna go home."

"I know babe. I know. We just gotta stop and fill whatever prescription she gives you and then we can get you tucked into bed. Now let me get you diapered up before anyone comes back in." She grabbed my arm and squeezed me gently.

"Thanks for taking one for the team" she said as she laid back on the exam table and lifted up her bottom so I could slide the thick Abena under her. She settled back down on top of the diaper and I wiped her down very quickly and soon I had her taped back into one of her thick nighttime diapers. While I was working on finishing the tapes and checking the fit, I decided I needed to ask, "Sure thing. I think. What'd I do?"

"You told that doctor you were incontinent and that you gave me one of YOUR diapers. That totally blows me away" she said with emphasis.

"Well, yah. I was just trying to help."

"Jeff, as hard as tonight was for you and everything you've been through, you didn't even flinch before admitting you wear diapers and you did it just to protect me. Don't you know what that means to me?"

"Of course I do. I think it was just like how you were trying to protect me and my feelings. That's why I love you so much. I'd step in front of a bullet for you, babe. Of course I'd bitch, whine and complain the entire time but I'd do it."

For the first time since I was changing her before we left the house earlier tonight, I made her crack a smile and almost laugh a bit. "Ouch! Stop it. It hurts when I laugh." Michelle stood up and tried valiantly to pull her jeans back on. But there was one big problem. One big white and green with a wetness detector problem. Michelle's nighttime diaper wouldn't fit in the jeans she had put on earlier. We were standing the exam room both struggling to get her jeans all the way up when Doctor McAlister returned to the room.

"Won't fit under your jeans, huh?" she said nonchalantly. "Here let me get you a pair of paper scrubs that we keep on hand for when people have accidents." She went to one of the drawers along the counter and retrieved a pair of light blue, lightweight scrub pants. She handed these to Michelle and said, "These will fit over the diaper and it won't matter at all if you leak on them. Just throw them away when you get home. Now, just as we both suspected, you most certainly do have quite the little bladder infection brewing. I'm going to write you a prescription for an antibiotic and I also want you to stop on the way home and get a couple jugs of cranberry juice. It will help calm the burning sensation. Try to drink as much as you possibly can." Michelle was just nodding, taking in everything the doctor was telling her. "Now, that being said..." Dr. McAlister continued, "I actually think that if you're comfortable with it, I'd go ahead and stay in that diaper for the next day or so just so you can get some rest. You're still going to be urinating quite a bit, mostly because of the cranberry juice, and I want you to get as much sleep and rest as you can. You'll get over this faster if you do. No going to work tomorrow, just rest and push those fluids, ok? Any questions?"

Michelle shook her head "no". I butted in though because I wanted to be thorough. "And the wetting accidents and urgency, that should clear up when she starts the meds?" I inquired.

"Yes" Dr. McAlister replied. "It's not uncommon to experience some wetting accidents because of the extreme urgency most patients feel. When the irritation subsides and the infection retreats, I would expect a full recovery."

I politely thanked the doctor for being so kind and for taking such good care of my wife. Dr. McAlister said, "Well, you're welcome. Most women can tell you bladder infections are absolutely no fun whatsoever. You take good care of her and make sure she rests. Got it?"

"Got it" I said. "Thanks again and have a good night, doc."

Dr. McAlister handed me Michelle's prescription and exited the exam room. Michelle finished pulling up the paper scrubs and tied the drawstring around her waist. She left her t-shirt to hang down so it would cover her butt as much as possible. But between the sound the scrubs were making and the rustle of her diaper, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Michelle was wearing. Luckily as we checked out, there were very few people left waiting and they were much more concerned about their own issues than the two of us. I got Michelle back into my car and we headed for the drugstore. I told her that if she'd prefer, she should just wait in the car while I went in to get the cranberry juice and her prescription filled. She thanked me again and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You're my hero" she said as she curled up in a ball in the seat of my car.

Before long I was back in the car and we were on the way home. I helped Michelle out of the car and into the house. She headed straight for bed and didn't even bother to pull off the paper scrubs. She just crawled straight into bed and pulled the covers up over her head. I took care of everything else like feeding the cats and turning off all the lights. I got one of the antibiotics and a large plastic tumbler from the cupboard and went in to give Michelle her medicine. She sat up, took her pill, and then tried to lay back down. "Eh eh eh. Not yet. Gotta drink more juice. Doctor's orders."

She sat back up again with quite the grumpy look on her face and gulped down almost the entire cup of juice in one long bender. I was quite impressed. I was even more impressed when she belched louder than I've ever heard her do so before.

"Goodnight my delicate flower. Love you."

"Uhhh. Lovhh yuh tuhh" she mumbled.

I began to get undressed as I was now completely exhausted and I still had to work tomorrow even if Michelle didn't. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on Michelle's dresser wearing just my diaper. I thought to myself that whereas Michelle looked stunning in a diaper, I felt that I just looked silly. I ran my hands over the front of the diaper and then over my butt. I was intrigued by the feel both inside and outside of the thick white plastic. I decided it would be in my best interest if I just try to put it out of my mind for now and work on getting some sleep. I quietly and slowly laid down next to Michelle and turned out the lights. I was in the process of drifting off to sleep when all of a sudden I was hit with a thought I couldn't escape...

"Oh shit. Now I have to pee."

... to be continued...

CrazyCat,

This is an absouletly Fantastic Story! I went back & read all of the Chapters in one Sitting, its so good. I just very Recently came back to the site after some Computer Problems, so thats why you haven't seen comments from me up until now. Overall I think that this story Encompasses Almost every ABDL's Dream to find Someone that truly Understands & cares. Keep up the Great Writing!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in '10 biggrin.gif

Chapter 11

I laid there for several minutes wondering what I should do. Michelle was completely unconscious by now and there was no way I was gonna wake her up for this. I found myself battling back and forth within my own psyche, "Get up and go to the bathroom. No, just go in the diaper. The bathroom is right there. You're wearing a diaper, this is what it's for." And on, and on, and on. I really wanted to talk to Michelle about what I was feeling but with that option off the table, I was alone to figure out how I would proceed. Finally, I talked myself into it and just decided to let go. I had to pee bad enough that as soon as I had the thought, a stready stream of urine began flowing out of me into my diaper. It was warm and spreading and the sensation I felt as it cascaded over my scrotum was not like anything I had experienced before. I almost couldn't believe what I was doing and I was even more stunned to discover that I actually seemed to like the sensation. There was absolutely nothing about wetting my diaper that grossed me out or felt uncomfortable or even unnatural.

I lay there for several minutes just enjoying the warmth of the diaper that was holding me closely not entirely sure what to make out of any of this. I shifted my butt and legs back and forth in bed as quietly as I could to see how it felt when I moved and soon began exploring the feel of the diaper with my hands. Before long I was completely aroused and found that I was stimulating myself through the front of the diaper. Almost as soon as I started I was overcome by an intense wave of orgasm that was so strong I was actually squirming in the bed. Michelle stirred briefly but never fully woke up for which I was grateful. I would have been mortified if she had not only awoke to find me in my first wet diaper but to be masturbating in it as well. As the wave of pleasure passed and gradually subsided, I must have fallen off to sleep almost immediately. The next thing I knew I was waking up to the sound of the alarm going off in the morning. I can't even recall the last time I fell asleep in one position and woke up still laying in the same position. I must have completely passed out.

Gradually the memories from the night before returned to me as I was regaining my consciousness. Michelle rolled over to wrap her arms around me and give me a 'good morning' kiss. "Good morning sweets" I said. "How ya feeling this morning? Any better?"

"Yah, A little bit. I'm still uncomfortable though and I still feel like I have to pee a lot." She looked down at her diaper and noticed that it was completely soaked. "Man" she continued, "this diaper weighs about 400 pounds. I must have been peeing all night long." Then she looked over at me sitting next to her and observed that the wetness indicators on my diaper had completely changed colors and that the front of the diaper was severely yellowed.

"Apparently, I'm not the only one either" she said as she patted my diapered crotch.

"Yah, um, I kinda wet it last night after you went to bed. I didn't think I was going to go through with it but I sort of just decided 'what the hell', you know?"

"How did it feel? I mean, I don't think you could have hated it and then decided to sleep in it that way? No?"

I could feel myself blushing furiously, "I suppose I did like it. It felt, I don't know, nice and soft and warm. Of course now several hours later I smell pretty bad and it doesn't feel nearly as good."

"Well welcome to the club" she smirked. "Feel like changing me before you gotta start getting ready for work? I could stand to be a little fresher myself."

I crinkled my way out of bed and felt the diaper sag between my legs as I tried to walk. Michelle laughed at me doing the "toddler walk" across the bedroom floor over to the closet and back again with her changing supplies. "Jeff, you know I think you look absolutely adorable in your diaper but that picture is just plain goofy."

"Thanks a lot. You want me to help you or not?" I said trying to look all serious. Which apparently failed because now Michelle was now laughing uncontrollably. "Great. Just slide your happy ass over here and let me change you, you hyena." Michelle slid herself down to the end of the bed and spread her legs apart, still chuckling at me of course. Her diaper was in way worse condition than mine so she must have been correct about her peeing all night long. I decided to remind her, "Remember what the doctor said; stay home today drink lots of cranberry juice and pee yourself silly."

Whack! Right across the leg this time. "She didn't say it like that, jerkface. Geez, one wet diaper and you go all sassy on me." I untaped her, cleaned her front and bottom and rubbed a big glob of ointment on her butt. This morning she had me change her into one of the thinner daytime diapers but with two of the inserts instead of one so she could just pull them out as they got wet. She said she didn't think she'd be having big flooding accidents but rather several small dribbles. This way she could just remove inserts instead of having to hassle with changing her diaper every time she peed.

"So, Jeff. You gonna wear a diaper to work today?" She asked with great curiosity.

I finished taping the diaper on her hips before I replied. "No, I don't think I'm up for that yet. For now I'd rather just keep this at home."

"I understand. Really I do. I was petrified to wear mine to work. But you know, it really turned out to be no big deal at all. If you wanted to, no one would ever know but us."

"I guess I think it would be, I don't know wrong or something" I said.

She looked at me cockeyed and said, "Whaddya mean? Wrong?"

"Well, there's definitely something sexual about this for me and I guess it seems like I shouldn't be bringing elements of our personal life into the workplace. I guess that seems wrong somehow."

Michelle thought about this briefly before responding. "Ok, but you wore my panties to work for more than a couple weeks and that turned out to be somewhat sexual between us. Surely that must have crossed your mind more than once during this period. I just don't see the difference."

"It's entirely different... and stop calling me Shirley" (Sorry, couldn't resist the gratuitous "Airplane" reference) "I never went to the bathroom in your panties and then wore it around for awhile."

"Tell you what" she said with a mischievous look about her, "If you wear a diaper to work for the rest of this week, I'll call off the rest of the time you owe me in my panties. And, you don't have to use the diaper if you don't want to. You can just pull it down when you have to pee if you want to."

"Why are you pushing this so hard?" I asked her.

"Because I know you're gonna like it and I'm just trying to help you get out of your own way. If you tell me you honestly don't want to, I'll back off, of course. I just think you oughta take the chance."

"Let me think about it. I gotta start getting ready for work. I'll be back in to get dressed in a little bit. Go ahead and lay back down. I'll kiss you before I go if you're asleep."

"Fair enough, babe. Love you, dorkface."

"I Love you too, dorkbutt." She flopped back over in bed and I went about getting myself ready for work. Same routine as usual but I found myself lost in my thoughts as I shaved etc. I wasn't really going to wear a diaper to work, was I? No, that's ridiculous. Sure, Michelle can get away with it but somehow that's different. I don't know why, it shouldn't be, should it? I mean, why on earth would I wear a diaper to work? Because I liked the way it feels? What if someone found out? God, I'd never live that down. But how would anyone find out? Michelle's proven that you can do it if you're careful about what you wear over it. But there's no point to it. Why are you thinking about it? Why are you even considering it? I admit, I really liked the way it felt and it would be nice to have that feeling all day. Who would it hurt?

I finished getting ready and Michelle was stretched out on her back in bed waiting for me to come back in. "What'd you decide? Panties or Pampers?"

"Ugh. You're not helping" I groaned.

"You chose the diaper, didn't you?!" she smiled gleefully. "Let me get one and I'll help you get ready."

I readily consented as I had in fact decided that I would try it today to see how it felt. I had made a deal with myself that if I got too weirded out by it that I would come home at lunch and change my underwear. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs apart as Michelle had been doing to me lately when I changed her. She exited the closet and saw me lying spread eagle across the bed. She snickered at me, "You are something else, you giant goofball."

"What?!" I exclaimed acting all innocent.

Michelle began to unfold an Attends underneath my butt and was pulling it between my legs when I reflectively began to get erect. She couldn't help but notice what was going on right in front of her. "My my. Someone does like to have his diapers changed. It didn't do this last time..."

"Well, what do you want? You're the one that talked me into this."

"Hmmm. I see. So, this is my fault, huh. Well, then let's just put 'Big Jim and the Twins' away for now and if they behave, maybe they can come out and play tonight when you get home." She proceeded to tuck me into the front of my diaper and quickly taped it shut. I stood up and we kissed each other rather passionately for several seconds, standing there chest to chest, diaper to diaper.

I tucked her back into bed so she could get more rest and I finished getting dressed. After carefully checking my reflection in the mirror, I concluded that I was probably pretty safe from being detected. A little bit of diaper bulge perhaps but I was also wearing pleated cotton slacks that tend to flare out just a bit anyway. I began to prepare myself for what I was sure was going to be a very unusual Tuesday.

I left for work and managed to get through most of the morning without thinking excessively about my choice of underwear. Every time I moved I was instantly reminded of what I was wearing but I was more or less able to concentrate on the work I needed to get done. I had to admit, I felt like I was getting away with something sneaky. Like I knew something special and important that no one else could know. I kinda liked it. I wasn't exactly sure I'd do this every day, but so far it was just as Michelle had said it was for her.

I made it through the day with no problems at all. I was on my home after what had been anything but a typical workday. I noticed that I had a little bit of a need to pee so I went ahead and let loose in my diaper. The sensation was much the same as it was last night and I was certainly enjoying it. I pulled my car into the garage and went inside. Michelle was in the kitchen making some dinner standing there in just a diaper, t-shirt and slippers and she looked absolutely cute. She said to me "Hey there. Have a good day? Oh. Uh..."

Somewhat confused by what she said and the look on her face, I asked her, "What? What it is?" It was then I noticed she was staring at my crotch. I looked down to see two small half-moon wet spots on the insides of my thighs.

"Oh. I guess I leaked."

... To be continued...

Your writing's pretty good. A suggestion: if you drop a reference (IE "don't call me Shirley") you don't have to explain what you're referencing. The people that have seen Airplane will get it, and the people who haven't seen it won't, regardless of whether or not you tell them what it's from. Hell, if you're lucky they'll just think you're clever.

Your story is quite well writen. you hve a nice mix betwean description and action. I like the character developement, you don't see that in mot stories of this type. I sincerly hope you continue writing

I'm so glad he's finding that wearing a diaper is no big deal...but we've GOT to do something about leaks!! Looking forward to the next chapter!!