LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Have A Productive Day At Work

DLboy004

Gotta love your boss when he comes to you right before you leave and say we have a big deadline for COB tomorrow, it's crunch time. With that said, what better way to be the most productive than coming to work diapered to minimize bathroom breaks (I drink about 10 glasses of water a day). So I am off to work in my Abena Super with a booster and put on a onsie to help with the noise and keep my abena from sagging. Wish me luck, I am hoping to only have to change once around lunch. Anyone turn to diapers when they need to be productive at work or just dont getting up to go to the bathroom while there.

Also, I'll post later on some advice about having my gf finding my stash of diapers while away....I'll post later.

My roommate is constantly saying when he needs to pee but doesn't want to get up. I've offered him one of my diapers, but he just goes silent. I did have one bathroom break at work today, but that's because I had to poop really bad.

Wearing nappies to work would have come in handy many times, and I would do it if my co-workers weren't so immature :( From the second someone noticed, the amount of ridicule would be unbearable.

Well it's a small office and since i'm the techie there's the occasional time spent leaning over people's computers/monitors or crouched under a desk fiddling with various wires. Got a onesie but it would only go unnoticed beneath a sweater or something.

Heh, can only hope one day i'll start up my own business.. wear whatever, whenever, no worries!

ps: if anyone's got any spare Balls going, feel free to send them over

Sometimes I like like to wear to work if I don't have a lot of physical work to do. Sometimes it back fires (the morning coffee poop in cloth). Then I have to make sure nobody smells the mess.

I have often thought about messing at work, but was nervous about the smell. I have some plastic pants that are good and could keep the smell in, but I would have to leave the office to change immediately though. Thinking of wearing cloth to the office sometime soon. Just got an order in from babykins and can't wait to use my velcro diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a long distance bus driver, and regularly have to drive 2-1/2 or 3 hours at a stretch. I used to really struggle sometimes to make it that long without a break, especially if I'd been drinking a lot of coffee or soda. But for the last several months I've been wearing my pull-on Assurance Super Plus diapers (from Walmart) to work every day, and I don't have to worry about it any more! It's a very freeing feeling, not to mention the pleasure of being diapered, as you all know.

I wear to work on occasion. I don't own any cloth yet, but want to get some. For now, its depends for me =] I haven't had the courage to even wet at work yet, let alone mess. Maybe one day...

Gotta love your boss when he comes to you right before you leave and say we have a big deadline for COB tomorrow, it's crunch time. With that said, what better way to be the most productive than coming to work diapered to minimize bathroom breaks (I drink about 10 glasses of water a day). So I am off to work in my Abena Super with a booster and put on a onsie to help with the noise and keep my abena from sagging. Wish me luck, I am hoping to only have to change once around lunch. Anyone turn to diapers when they need to be productive at work or just dont getting up to go to the bathroom while there.

Also, I'll post later on some advice about having my gf finding my stash of diapers while away....I'll post later.

Can't wait to hear about your gf finding your stash.

Wearing nappies to work would have come in handy many times, and I would do it if my co-workers weren't so immature :( From the second someone noticed, the amount of ridicule would be unbearable.

Well it's a small office and since i'm the techie there's the occasional time spent leaning over people's computers/monitors or crouched under a desk fiddling with various wires. Got a onesie but it would only go unnoticed beneath a sweater or something.

Heh, can only hope one day i'll start up my own business.. wear whatever, whenever, no worries!

ps: if anyone's got any spare Balls going, feel free to send them over

I wear to work every day. If anyone has noticed they haven't said a word. People are generally very cautious and polite when it comes to a potential medical issue... just "man up" and do it. Odds are nobody will know or care.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore one of those cloth-like diapers to work once. It was interesting because I had gone home for lunch, found no one at home, and knew I could probably get away with it. I spent the last 3 and a half hours at work diapered. However, I didn't and don't have the opportunity to wear regular "crinkly" diapers and my workplace is very much like a close knit family so anyone changing in the bathroom would get totally chewed out.

For Halloween I decided to dress up as a baby (although I don't have AB tendencies I thought it would be a good excuse to wear a diaper to work) and I was "forbidden" by a co-worker to wear a diaper. I ended up chickening out about the diaper wearing but I did dress very baby-like. I harassed her though, telling her that she was "repressing" me and not letting me be myself. I jokingly told her that a diaper was just another form of underwear. Her reaction was "That sounds like something that should go on behind closed doors." I was sort of miffed because that's the backwards sort of thinkng that makes being a AB/DL so freaking difficult.

At this point in time I think most of my co-workers don't know anything about my being a DL and I'm happy to just keep dropping subtle hints now and then in case I do ever decide to wear to work. That way no one will be totally shocked! :) Anyway, off I go to said work! Ta!