LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving On!

DLonline

Ive decided that my love for my Girlfriend is sooo much more important than anything eles right now. So ive decided to that im that i need to move on with my life, im graduating college soon and inernshiping for the F.B.I, I also plan on proposing to my gf friend soon but thats still in the works. :wub: Its been Fun While i was here and i wish every1 the best of luck in life!!! once was -Dlonline- B)

It is possible to just ignore these desires and abstain from it for long periods of time. I have had to do this many times from several months to sometimes a couple years. You can do it, but denying yourself of something like this will cause you a great deal of psychological burden.

I hope you achieve success with your future endeavors, but I am willing to bet that you will be better in the long run to just accept that this is a part of who you are. Learn to have confidence in yourself despite it.

You've done what most people here won't, that is choose a relationship over a silly diaper. That's awesome of you to do. Too many here will not do this and will move onto a trying to find a new partner because they're not "accepting" well I think those people are crazy and good for you for picking the girl. A diaper is just that, an inanimite object that will definately not give you the same things as a relationship with a person will. Too many here thing if they can't find a person who likes them wearing diapers then c-ya later. Those types will likely be looking for a long time as few will ever find a person like that and will have passed up great relationship opportunities along the way. I think first comes the relationship, then the diaper, if the diapers a go, good for you, if not, hang it up like you did. You've manage to hang it up for now and I will say for now because you will likely try again later like a relapse but never forget what's really important, the love of a person, not an object. I've always thought of diapers like a drug because so many here treat it like just that. It's there fix, they can't live without it and say that's who they are like an addict. Try taking it away and it's like you just killed there dog or something. Try taking alcohol away from an alcoholic, same thing. So my advice, if you do "relapse" just remember what's more important to you like you're doing right now.

The best of luck to you.

D_drew12

I wonder if the FBI will come across this aspect of your life at some point. :P They are the FBI you know and all though it's not illegal to be AB/DL, if this had been a website dedicated to Alqueda, they'd need to know if you were posting to it, so when they "look into" you, I'd HOPE they'd know what online communities you were active in.

Have fun!

As for me, I'm going nowhere. 15-30 minutes a day on a forum does not in to my day eat.

I'm with you Abrera, a half hour a day is nothing. It's good to be well rounded, there is nothing wrong with having a baby side as long as it doesn't rule your life.

• Like 1

You've done what most people here won't, that is choose a relationship over a silly diaper. That's awesome of you to do. Too many here will not do this and will move onto a trying to find a new partner because they're not "accepting" well I think those people are crazy and good for you for picking the girl.

ok so heres the thing if a person truely is "THE ONE" for you , then wouldn't it be safe to assume that means they are THE ONE in every aspect including your wants/needs/desires surrounding diapers etc..? i mean if THE ONE won't participate in something that you enjoy to such an extent, then perhaps they aren't the one after all.

Me personally, i'm a fan of sexual compatibility, and as this is very sexual for me, i wanted someone who would want to explore this with me. So i sought out someone who was already into being a daddy, and then went on to see if we were compatible in all the other important areas.

if you have to give up something you enjoy so much for a person, then perhaps that person is not right for you....... just saying....

• Like 3

ok so heres the thing if a person truely is "THE ONE" for you , then wouldn't it be safe to assume that means they are THE ONE in every aspect including your wants/needs/desires surrounding diapers etc..? i mean if THE ONE won't participate in something that you enjoy to such an extent, then perhaps they aren't the one after all.

Me personally, i'm a fan of sexual compatibility, and as this is very sexual for me, i wanted someone who would want to explore this with me. So i sought out someone who was already into being a daddy, and then went on to see if we were compatible in all the other important areas.

if you have to give up something you enjoy so much for a person, then perhaps that person is not right for you....... just saying....

I agree with Sarah, I know by personal experience how frustrating it is to have a partner that is not into this, but I will not give it up either. Though I feel my wife doesn't really like me wearing a diaper, she hasn't left me because of it either. It goes both ways.

• Like 1

Well, I guess if you base your relationship on sex then that is what you need. It kinda makes me wonder if the day after you got married, your husband got into an accident and wasn't able to provide sex for you the way you want him to, sexually, would there be anything left to salvage as you are basing a large part of your relationship on sexual compatability.

I agree you should be compatable in most ways but very few will find you are compatible in every way. You may be fortunate enough to have found that person but most people would wind up very lonely or dating there whole life to find everything you ever wanted in a marriage/relationship. You may have a misconstrude view if you feel you've found the exact one as to how everyone else should feel about "the one". There are plenty of people who wait to have or share sex until they are married. They may not even know what they're into if they've never done it. These relationships are built of the foundation of the relationship being other that sex. I agree, sex is a part of marriage but you shouldn't base your marriage on sex either. You may not think so now but sex drives eventually run out for one person or another and that may cause a strain on your relationship if that's what's holding it together....just saying....

Obviously for this guy, it wasn't something he enjoyed enough to end a relationship over or was able to overcome the desire enough so more power to him. For me, if I had found the perfect person in everyway to me except she didn't like me wearing diapers, I'd get over the diaper thing no matter how strong the urge, I'm strong enough to do that and wouldn't feel I'm giving into her even though you may feel I am. It's no different than her giving into me, I'd just be respecting her wish. There are certain things most people will have to change about themselves if you want to live with another person, married to them or not say such as a friend even. I may like to play loud music all night long to put me to sleep but if a roomate, neighbor, spouse, whoever doesn't like it then I will change my way. Not saying I'd not wear a diaper because my neighbor didn't like it but you get my point I hope.