LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before It Happened And How

DLonline

What was it like before you found out about AB/Dl? Did you know you were attracted to this sort of thting b4 u "discoverd" it? And how did you come about to be how you are today? Tell me and ill tell you .

This seems to be a recurring thread though each person asks the questions in a different way. It matters though, so here's me once again :)

I was a very late pantswetter and extremely late bedwetter growing up :huh: An early pubescent curiosity about what it was like to be a girl saw me try on panties at 14. That led to a discovery of what an intense orgasm felt like and a continuing of my wearing panties since they felt really good simply wearing them :D Knowing the were so thin they wouldn't hold the smallest amount of leakage put my pantswetting to an end- but only when wearing panties :blush: Getting used to being 'weird' made the jump to creating a diaper for my bedwetting happen about a year later. The results performed poorly so I returned to my old trick of sleeping on a towel. By my mid- 20's I gained nighttime control- usually- and discovering that I could stay dry during the day without panties ;) I still wore them a lot though because I liked them best. Becoming a heavy drinker brought me bedwetting back- this time the home-made diapering worked better. At that point it was more a need than anything I liked, but I liked a dry bed so I accepted it that much :angel_not: Late 30's my drinking slowed slightly and the need to diaper faded but if I got sloshed I'd usually wet the bed. In my 40's the curiosity about diapers returned. There was some sexual attraction but soon like the panties I now wore all the time, I liked how they felt so much I didn't want to stop :wub: I had read a couple referring to DPF and the fetish aspect but I didn't feel like I was really 'one of them' and I had nothing else to go on- until I got online B)Now I began to understand me- my being TG and about diapers- and that I wasn't alone; yet diapers still seemed too weird to share very much and never in RL. Late 40's I lurked here for a year or so then jumped in with both feet as I accepted myself fully- even though I still don't share this in RL. Now time is catching up with me and sometimes I need protection so I wear frequently and discretely :whistling: With a partner there might be a sexual aspect still there but more than anything it seems normal- this is just me and I'm fine with that.

If it's you then be yourself. If you like it and it isn't hurting anyone don't worry about it. Be smart and know that ABDL isn't well-accepted in the mainstream world so being outed is a real risk that you need to control. But in the end be true to yourself and maybe you'll get lucky and find someone special who loves you in whatever you happen to be wearing :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

What was it like before you found out about AB/Dl? Did you know you were attracted to this sort of thting b4 u "discoverd" it? And how did you come about to be how you are today? Tell me and ill tell you . :thumbsup:

Always had that urge, however I always suppressed it. One day while randomly searching random items on wikipedia I decided to type in diaper and the rest is history.

my older sister wet the bed until she was about 11 and i was always jealous about how she got to wear goodnites. i never wet the bed. i would sometimes take one when no one was watching and i would wear it. then around age 16 i started ordering free samples of diapers and goodnites online. now im 21 and i get my goodnites from a walmart two counties over so no one knows!

time to upgrade patawan. There are much better ones you can order online and fortunately amazon.com is an abdl's best friend.

It's rather hard for me to pinpoint exactly how it happened for me. My blog entry titled "The Bladder and I" covers most of how a twitchy bladder at night kept getting me up to use the toilet and how a desperate need for a proper night's sleep finally led me to trying diapers in my late-twenties. But the fascination with them stemmed from much further back. I think, in part, it started off with a strong association with humiliation. I dinstinctly recall an incident in my childhood where my parents punished me for not cleaning my backside properly by putting me in diapers for a short period of time. It's not that my parents were abusive or anything, but everyone makes mistakes. THAT one has stuck with me ever since. Humiliation, self-esteem issues, and an overly developed sense of vengeance became a big part of my youth, courtesy of the cruelty of my so-called 'peers'. That all got tangled up in my developing sexuality, of course, and became the subject of my rather active fantasy life for quite some time, though, that all seems to be diminishing with time and healing. Whilst my fascination with diapers was long in place throughout my youth, I only really became aware of the ABDL scene in my mid-twenties, when a friend of mine, after a trip to Los Vegas showed us a bunch of flyers he was given for the various sex shows available to see. My eye was immediately drawn to part of one ad that advertised a goth-style bABy girl. I remember my intense fascination with that image and, not long after, web surfing brought me to ABDL scene. Not long after that, I began wearing diapers myself and have been, on and off, ever since.

I don't think I started having AB/DL feeling before hearing about Ab/Dls. One time when I was little my moms friend came over with her baby girl when I was at school. When I got home the house smelt stinky, my mom said that the baby got a dirty diaper which was in the trash. I know I didn't have Ab/Dl feeling back then since I just thought it was gross. But if that were to happen now I would probably take the diaper out of the trash and take a nice big whiff of it.

Ummm yes. As an AB, who's into dirty pants (on the right girl of course).... Even I wouldn't do that. Thats nothing to do with being an abdl, that's something else.

I started to get feelings toward wanting to be in diapers soon after I was out of them as a child. I was a late potty trainer and after I was out of diapers, I started to notice other toddlers still in diapers and wanted to join them. I kept my feelings to myself and wondered if I was alone in my interest in wearing diapers. In college, I worked up the courage to try wearing diapers again and found the AB/DL community online. I remember how liberating and excited I was to know I wasn't alone in my interest in wearing diapers and wanting to be a toddler again.

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed maxi-pads :)

Like a lot of people, I stumbled across some in the closet when I was 5. From that point onward, I was trying to use makeshift diapers over the years. Then I used mom's pads when I was around 11 or 12, and discovered orgasms too :)

A few years later I ended up in a wheelchair from an accident in my late teens, and for a while I thought I'd never had another orgasm. At first my doctors managed my incontinence with catheters. "Luckily", I had a bad irritation from them, so the intention was to use diapers until it healed. When I was put in my wheelchair after getting dressed, I realized from the way the diaper felt while pushing myself that I would still be able to have orgasms.

That's one advantage as a disabled diaper lover, if my diaper is showing while I'm in shorts, it is "socially acceptable".

As a child I was a be dwetter. My folks had a plastic mattress cover, but every morning I would wake with a wet bed and their response was to fold back the top sheet and blankets to "air it out".

When I was 5 my mother was sick, so I went to live with some relatives for a period of time. Their solution was to put me in cloth diapers at night. They did not have plastic pants, so the bed was still wet as my diapers were pretty saturated.

I remember the first time I was put into diapers there. I screamed and cried and kicked, but I was held down as they were pinned on me. Then I remember one night that as I was getting diapered, I said, "These are comfy." I have been hooked on cloth diapers ever since (~50 years). Growing up I tried to get my mom to buy me some diapers (to protect the bed), but she never did and I was left to my own devices.

I now have worn diapers almost every night for about 10 years. I have about 3 stacks cloth diapers in my closet and a drawer with plastic pants and onesie type t-shirts in my dresser.

Happily diapered and wet...

CDL

What was it like before you found out about AB/Dl? Did you know you were attracted to this sort of thting b4 u "discoverd" it? And how did you come about to be how you are today? Tell me and ill tell you . thumbsup.gif

Before I found out, I thought was crazy or something, always paranoid. Then the internet came, and it turns out theres a LOT of other people into this, including quite a few in-person friends of mine, so yeah, now I dont care. Im the way I am now, and as into as things the way I am mostly due to the influence of people around me, awesome friends results in an awesome time.

I got back into diapers in my teens. I knew I wanted to, but still lived at home. I'd pee quite a few layers of underwear right before getting in the shower. Eventually I started using big maxi pads (from wherever I could get them from) but they were not enough.

After living on my own for a bit, one night after some heavy drinking, I grew some balls and I stopped at the local 24 hour walmart and bought some disposable underwear, and found out they do not hold big wettings really quick. I've been buying both cheap and high quality adult diapers now for many years and even have a few clothies and plastic pants. I love maxing out thick disposables.

Once in a great while, I cath myself and go all day without control when my girl is not around (she knows of my diapers and accepts it but doesn't really like being around them). Being cathed is amazing since the control is completely gone and you really do have to rely on your diapers, but I don't do it a lot since there are some risks involved, and I am always VERY careful to minimize the risk of infection. I guess one fetish has led to another, lol.

Most of the time when I'm diapered I just let it flow, nice and slow, so I don't leak. Sometimes I will get into a big thick disposable and flood it, because it just feels so good, but I feel as though I'm wasting it as it has to be changed in an hour or 2 instead of 3-5 hours.

I will wear molicare supers and tena supers overnight if I can (when girl is at work for a few days), which are the only 2 diapers I trust for middle of the night wettings.

Out of all of the diapers I have bought over the years, I like the moli supers, tena supers, and tena ultra stretch the best. Tena ultra strech are great daytime diapers and have one huge tab instead of 2 or 3 pair, so it feels like a huge, comfy baby diaper. The tena supers hold almost as much as the moli's, and feel great when wet. Moli's are probably the best I have used so far, but I don't like to wear plastic lined briefs when I am out and about. The tenas are my out and about diapers and the moli's are for at home time.

During road trips, I am always diapered. So convenient.

I think I'll be a DL for life...

I always used a couple of pair of underwear "just in case." Then, after my mom starting babysitting, and bought jumbo packs of baby diapers, I figured she would not miss one or two, so I started to take them, and stuff them into my briefs and pee in them, mostly. TIme went on, and I never completely forgot the feeling. Then, when they came out with Depends underwear, I tried them, and was fascinated, but never really thought of using diapers until I started to use the Internet, and found that it was rather a common thing, and not as "crazy" as I, at first, thought. So, here it is years later. I am something of an expert on disposable and even some cloth diapers. Now, it's an every night thing, and each morning, I'lll be darned, there wrapped around me is a soggy diaper and dry bed!

What was it like before you found out about AB/Dl? Did you know you were attracted to this sort of thting b4 u "discoverd" it? And how did you come about to be how you are today? Tell me and ill tell you . :thumbsup:

It all began when I was a baby, I have no idea how old I was, but one of my earliest memories was waking up in a crib, on my back, and looking around. Then, I must have needed to mess, because I fired off an enormous load into my nappy. I think I tried standing up then, before falling back over onto it and crying for mum/dad/whoever.

I remember as a child being potty trained, and not so much resisting it, but not being happy with it - I had no problems with the training, or any major bedwetting issues, I just missed the feel of the nappy between my legs. For a few years while my younger sister was still in nappies, I would occasionally sneak one of hers into my room and wear it in my underwear for a few minutes every few days. When she was out of nappies, it seemed to fade away until I spent a night at my younger cousins house for a sleepover - he wet the bed, so still needed to wear a nappy to bed. After "borrowing" one and sneaking it home, it stayed in my closet where I would look at it fondly on occasion.

Eventually that was found and thrown out at some point by my parents (I assume, as one day it wasn't there), and that was the end of that until I was 14 or 15, and out of the blue, I remembered some of the games I used to play as a kid (making nappies out of plastic bags and wearing them over my clothes and stuff). I remember watching TV and thinking "hmm, I used to like nappies". At that point, I was aroused for the first time, and, not knowing what was going on, and being home alone, I tried peeing into a plastic bag with tissues and toilet paper, wrapped around my groin. Needless to say, it didn't work so well, so I worked on making bigger and better nappies out of garbage bags. Eventually, when left home alone, I would take a jumbo garbage bag and fill it with toilet paper so I couldn't even walk, and tape it onto myself and wear it for as long as possible - it was while doing this that I first orgasmed, and freaked out, because I had no idea what happened - I thought I peed myself!

About two years ago, I found out I wasn't alone, and bought my first pack of Depends up at the local pharmacy "for my grandmother" I babbled to the clerk... From there, I found out I could buy far better nappies from eBay, and purchased my first Abena X-Plus. Still my favourite now, I supplement them with Molicare Supers and Contifit Plus and Maxi (when I can find them). I also have a couple of Molicare extra that I use over the top of a nappy when it's getting a bit full...

While typing this out, I've actually been steadily recreating the first memory I had of pooping in a nappy, and it still feels just as good as I remember it being as a baby...

I can't remember a time when I didn't have this fetish. I wanted them back as soon as I got taken out of them.

I remember one time I begged my grandmother all day to let me have a diaper out of the old package that was sitting in the top of the closet in the room 'my' room that I stayed in when I visited them. She caved in eventually, but told me that I couldn't tape it on and had to wear it inside of my underwear...never again after that though. To be honest, I sometimes wonder if that attempt to assert my will was what actually led it to develop into a full blown fetish as it has, but I have to wonder what made me so obsessed to begin with if it wasn't already present by that point.

I kept nagging them openly when I would visit until the later part of my fourth year. At that point, I developed a degree of awareness in regard to the social taboo and kept it to myself for a while...

Later, I told a friend in second grade who oddly enough didn't freak out. I do not know if it was peer pressure or what, but he acted like it was totally normal and I remember us stealing diapers off of his sister's dolls and trying to put them on. Of course, they didn't fit at all by that point. :\

Didn't get to wear a legit adult diaper until I was about 15. HDIS let people order free samples for a while, so I went with that being that I was the one who checked the mail everyday. After that experience, teenage horniness got the better of me and I ended up ordering their big sample package which they offered on credit. Little did I know, that turned up via UPS in a gigantic box, which my mother promptly discovered and was confused about. She just threw it under a shelf in the hallway though and I managed to make them all disappear in short order. I pretty much just spent the next three years after that waiting to get out of the house so I could buy more!

I always liked diapers. I remember enjoying mommy changing my diapers once when I was three or four. It is a cherished memory. I discovered the joys of diapers threw bedwetting. I was given toddler disp diapers to tuck into my underpants to soak up my wetness. It leaked a lot but I only had to change the sheets once a week so I got used to the smell of pee.

I discovered that there were others like me when I found a n article in penthouse forms that mentioned diapers. I was hooked from then on. I leaned about DPF from the back ad of a penthouse. It's amazing I didn't learn of this earlier,

What was it like before? Hard...mixed feelings and feeling confused at times on why do I feel this way and actually wearing a diaper again and again in secert. And dealing with this desire. It made no sense to me alot of times. It started with me very young like 4? so I consider I was born this way. I was attracted to diapers or the old pampers of the 80's which were awesome. I remember stealing my cousin's and brothers diapers. Wearing diapers to school in elementary secertly, making diapers out of paper towels and garage bags, was jealous if some kids my age still wore diapers at night.

DId I know if I was attracted to this before I discovered this? very attracted. I liked everything about a disosable diaper. Tapes, crinkles sounds, the whiteness, the bulkyness, the front panel where you can see balloons or cartoons imagines, etc. When I was young I went to the baby asile of a store like safeway to check out extra or large diapers just to daydream about them. Me in them and being happy.

And how did I come about to be how I am today? well I thought I was the only one in this world even after I turned 21 and done with school. Till I bought my first computer back in 2005 and discovered it all. Going to search bar and clicking diapers or adult diapers. I was so happy and sort of a shock. So happy to see what I wanted to see. Women in diapers! or Gals my age. I was living alone in 2005 in a two story house too big for a single guy who was lonely just renting but I broke out my diapers wearing around the house and drank beer felt so good , and had my first computer and remember I stayed up 18 or 19 hours straight before I got some sleep or logged off. I had fun. Now today I accept how I am. A DL and little AB. To this day I accept who I am. Diapers are a part of my life probably forever. I'm not afraid to wear diapers in public.

I have always had a thing for diapers and when I was 5 or 6 I some how talked my parents into putting me in one of my younger brothers diapers. Don't ask me how, I just remember them doing it because I had wanted to and I remember wearing it for a while before they took it off me.

Then in middle school through high school I make diapers out of blankest and towels when I was alone in my room. I always felt there must be something wrong with me. It wasn't until I was 20 and out on my own I came across a DL/AB website and saw I wasn't alone. With in a couple of days I went out and bough some Depends.