LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dreams

I haven't worn for a long time, and every now and then I have REALLY vivid dreams about diapers. These dreams usually happen a few at a time and when I've been missing diapers the most. (BTW, I plan to change the fact that I have not worn in a long time soon :) I don't even dream that often. But when I do, it's usually about diapers.

But I'm just curious - how many of you have diaper dreams?

I've actually dreamed about diapers quite a few times. The funny thing is that I quit wearing for a year and a half and never dreamed about them once, but before when I wore them and now when I wear them, I dream about them from time to time. Whether or not you dream about them probably depends on how much you think about them.

I've been 24/7 for 2 years and dream about being in diapers often. Usually, it is to help relax and wet my diapers while I sleep. Do you find that you've wet the bed when you dream about diapers?

Usually when I dream about diapers the dreams have to do with really being 2 years old and in a diaper. The dreams center around my forever family. This being my husband and me as mommy and daddy, baby Maggie who is 2, her sister Sarah who is 8, her other sister Meghan who is 16(both of these girls are my other stages of age regression) and their brother Tommy who is 5. Baby Maggie is in diapers as is Tommy and Sarah for bed wetting and some day time accidents. Baby Maggie is very much a daddy's girl and always wants daddy to change her diaper.

i was always curious about these dreams...i had never had one and wonderd if they were made up?...seens i dream a lot and hadn't had one i guess it was easier to belive that...

well, a copple of weeks ago i started having dreams were i am in nappies, and they are often long dreams too...i love having them and hate waking from them as i enjoy it so much, i have had a few now and don't know what the trigger was, but i do know i don't want them to stop!!

hugs...and happy dreaming

juniper

xxx

I was going to post last night saying I've only ever had two or so diaper dreams. Then I had a pretty vivid one this morning, after waking up then drifting off again (yay lazy sundays):S.

Usually I'm either wearing just a nappy or a t-shirt and nappy, and either in public or with friends, and I'm super embarrassed about the nappy, but no one else gives a crap :X

This morning one was kinda similar, I was stood outside my house with about 30 other people, wearing a nappy and my new sleeper and a hooded top so you could only see the bottom half. I think there must of been a fire scare in my house (which had turned into some kind of mansion... love dream logic :X). So these other people start getting rowdy and start messing about with stuff in a company yard across the road, whilst I'm stood feeling very self conscious. I decide to not get involved and go back into the house and try and get changed before anyone else comes in, manage to get sorted, and as I'm walking back out into the hallway when I happen to glance into another room and see a girl getting her diaper changed by a house maid. Felt peeved that I didn't think to ask the maid before (not that I've ever actually had a house maid), and that this girl didn't feel embarrassed :X.

Also, am I the only person who has no sound in dreams?

Since I wear 24/7, I am always in diapers, so when I dream, the diapers don't play such a huge effect - they are there, as is other baby things like my original crib etc, or a high chair... but it seems to me as totally normal to be in diapers - cause everyone else is wearing diapers.

Diaper Dreams have always been a part of my life for longer than I knew what they meant. I had them even before puberty. When I got into High School I wondered why I never had dreams about sex or naked women. It wasn't until I really understood the extent of my attraction to Diapers did I figure out that these Diaper Dreams, were my version of Sex Dreams.

Is it the same for ya'll?

You know, I hardly ever have dreams about sex. I dream more about diapers than I do everything else I guess. And I, too, hate waking up from my dreams. I just want to go back to sleep and dream about them more.

I've never had a wet dream. I have had dreams where I've went pee, but I didn't wake up to a wet bed (very disappointing...)

My dreams are also more about being "normal" while in diapers. The dreams emphasize diapers, but usually not the fact that an "adult" wearing diapers is in any way abnormal. I guess I have about 4-5 diaper dreams a month.

When I have dreams involving diapers the set-up is almost exclusively attempting to hide the fact that I am wearing one after being placed in a potentially compromising situation. Perhaps unsurprisingly I have those dreams only while in diapers.

When I have dreams involving diapers the set-up is almost exclusively attempting to hide the fact that I am wearing one after being placed in a potentially compromising situation. Perhaps unsurprisingly I have those dreams only while in diapers.

I'm very similar to this. I go in spirts with several dreams in a week to none for a while. They are like above, often about trying to hide my diapers in compromising situations and nobody around me cares. They pretty much all know my diaper situation in my dreams and it's me trying to hide it. I'm often just in a shirt and diaper and never any pants. I can be in public, at home, out with friends, whatever, but everyones just doing there thing while I'm trying to unsuccesfully hide my diapers. Nobody cares and can see me in my diaper or even without it on which is wierd like there okay seeing my privates too. There are always people I know in the dreams too like family and co-workers. They all just accept me and my "condition". I'm often wet and need a change too and am trying to get somewhere away from everyone to do it but get caught but again, no big deal by anyone. It never really deals with any ab stuff, just like I'm incontinent and wear a diaper and nobody cares, it's just normal.

Man, I wish I could have these dreams all the time.

You dream all the time, you just don't remember dreaming all the time. <_< I love dreaming about diapers, and dream often of them, even though I wear them 24/7. Some of those dreams are just weird, and some are quite lovely. I love diaper dreams. :)

i sometimes have some diaper dreams.

other times, i have wtf dreams.

other night, i was having a dream where i was in the middle of a zombie appocolypse and was wreastling with a large zombie and then woke up with a start. then got a nose bleed (common for me) a few seconds later and then got to listen to the bad storm going on outside. didn't get back to sleep after that. laid in bed for another 5 hours.

haven't even watched anything involving zombies in like a month...

been having trouble going to sleep lately... (non-zombie related)... so very tired...

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of had one a few weeks ago. I had been cleaning my apartment. I was mopping the kitchen floor with one of those Swiffer Wet Jet mops and the mopping pads have are held on to the mop by velcro and they are plastic, much like a disposable diaper. That night I had a dream that I was in a hotel room sitting on the bed and there was a girl there. I was holding what looked like the one of the mop pads, but was much bigger. The girl asked me if I wanted her to put it on me, but I shyly refused. Weird.....

The strangest dreams and the one I remember the most are when I have a physical reminder while sleeping. For example if I am snuggling my teddy bear, I will have him in my dream. If I am sucking on my pacifier, it will show up in my dreams.

I love those dreams :)

Even though I have to wear diapers every night, I often dream about being in diapers, but a lot of the time I fight in my dreams.

This has been bad for my SO as I've punched her in the face more than once, whether it was a diaper dream or not.

We've come to a solution to this problem by placing several pillows between her and me in the bed, so when I start to strike out at attackers she is able to wake me before I hit her again.

It seems that I fight whether I'm in diapers or not in my dreams, rather odd if you ask me.

Peace,

Vic

I have the occasional diaper dream, but not really all that often, kind of surprising as they are always on my mind. My dreams tend to be very strange, and I am always trying to analyze them. The ones that do involve diapers are usually very fun to recall