LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Different Types Of Diapers

I was searching the net and came across some very different types of diapers I've never seen or even heard of some of these. So with that, I thought I'd post some links to show them off.

Disposable swim diaper from baby to adult sizes!!

Swim-sters

Site also has some other great swim diapers for adults too.

Lead lined diapers, sounds crazy but I'm guessing it's used during x-rays.

Lead Lined Diaper

A pallet of diapers for $350! To bad they're protective underwear.

Pallet-o-diapers

Here's a couple of costumes that have adult diapers in them.

Baby Girl Full Costume

Bonnet & Bib Only (Boy)

Bonnet & Bib Only (Girl)

Diaper, Pin & Paci

Another Adult Baby Costume

Search the word "diaper" here

Over the Hill Diaper

Has anyone tried these "costume" diapers and if so how babyish are they? Are they just cheap adult diapers mass mfg or only used for costumes do you think?

Adult diaper pail

Dekor XL Adult Diaper Disposal Pail

A very surprizing message on an adult size t-shirt or sweatshirt from a non-ab/dl company.

Sweatshirt

Another msg.

All Diaper msgs.

Looks like they are obviously messages for babies but then again, why on adult shirts???

I know this has been brought up before but to those who haven't seen them, one of the few, 1 tab on each side adult diapers. I've bought a case before, thin as a sheet and bikini feel but eehhh.

1 tab diapers

A lot of links but interesting stuff I thought.

....Lead lined diapers, sounds crazy but I'm guessing it's used during x-rays.....

And they only gave me a lead apron angry.gif I feel cheated and I want my XRay money back crybaby.gifwink.gif24.gif Since I have no use for my troublesome reprodictive parts I had thought about dropping the apron after the nurse left the room but I didn't....

Bettypooh

I was searching the net and came across some very different types of diapers I've never seen or even heard of some of these. So with that, I thought I'd post some links to show them off.

Disposable swim diaper from baby to adult sizes!!

Swim-sters

Site also has some other great swim diapers for adults too.

Lead lined diapers, sounds crazy but I'm guessing it's used during x-rays.

Lead Lined Diaper

I really 'love' the name that appears on the index when linked to the Lead Lined Diapers site. In firefox it is 'Gonad/Ovarian/CT Sheilds from Cone...'

Thanks for all the links.

I know this has been brought up before but to those who haven't seen them, one of the few, 1 tab on each side adult diapers. I've bought a case before, thin as a sheet and bikini feel but eehhh.

1 tab diapers

Those one tab diapers also come in the range with velcro like closures and cloth lined. Does this mean that the adult incontinence diaper manufacturers are copying the baby diapers conventions? Will that also mean that there will be an adult sized diaper with similar properties and designs of a pampers or huggies, and with the same absorbency range?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing. Momentary distractions like the lead-lined diaper are great once in a while. I suspect that, while they might absorb alpha, beta, and gamma, they don't work very well for #1 or #2.

Of course, no list of odd diapers would be complete without that equine humiliation,

the horse diaper. I think I'll stick with wingfolds[def] myself.

• 2 weeks later...