LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M New, But I'M Not

LilJennie

Hi there! I'm on a lot of AB forums and such, but I've only posted a few times here, and I'm sure I've never introduced myself.

I'm LilJennie, and usually my baby age is a little over 2, though it varies. I'm still in diapers because I wet, but I go potty for #2s. I like Legos and musical toys and cartoons and COOKIES. My hair is red and I like to have it in pigtails. My favorite color is purple but I like pink too. I can spell my name with blocks: J E N I E. See?

In real life I'm male and 41 years old (just recently). I'm married, but due to her own valid personal reasons my wife is not my mommy and does not treat me like a baby. She's often very supportive of me though. I work with computers, and I do some writing and music. I like roleplaying games too.

So ... that's me, in baby life and real life. I hope everybody is having a great day, and thank you for reading!

hihi,

welcome to DD

my fave colour is purple tooooooo :)

hugs

Thank you Juniper!! *HUGS* Yayyy let's have a purple party! ... but first we have to figure out what a purple party is. Hmm ... :)

are you the liljennie that runs the munches in indiana?

Yes indeed! I wish I could get more people interested in them. But oh well, I'm trying!

*HUG* :)

Where ya been hiding? What ya been up too?! I like the way the welcoming committee gave ya such a warm welcome...noting that you have been a member longer than them collectively :whistling: ...anyway welcome back ;)

Where ya been hiding? What ya been up too?! I like the way the welcoming committee gave ya such a warm welcome...noting that you have been a member longer than them collectively :whistling: ...anyway welcome back ;)

What I've been up to is ... well, a lot of stuff. You can often find me on various IRC channels though, like the very quiet #diapers on Undernet and the beautiful #age^play on irc.bondage.com. I was just reading some posts here and replied to one, then realized that I didn't think that I ever sent an introduction back when I signed up. Silly Jennie! :blush: But I did now! And people are being very friendly -- yay! ^_^

Hi there! I'm on a lot of AB forums and such, but I've only posted a few times here, and I'm sure I've never introduced myself.

What? An introduction from Liljennie that doesn't plug either her website in general (http://www.liljennie.com/) or it's specific resources such as the original stories, the AB/DL code, etc? I'll have to do something about that.

Welcome!

Hello stranger .....

Hiiii! *HUGS*

** hands LilJennie a baba of juice an' a cookie **

COOKIE! You gave me a cookie! Thank youuuuu! *MORE HUGS* Mmmm, juice is good too.

it is a bit late to say welcome, but better late than never. hope you continue to have fun here... you are very welcome.....

Thank you babykeiff!

What? An introduction from Liljennie that doesn't plug either her website in general (http://www.liljennie.com/) or it's specific resources such as the original stories, the AB/DL code, etc? I'll have to do something about that.

*giggles* Aww shucks ... I guess I just don't like to toot my own horn. I *do* like to ring the bell on my tricycle though! *ring ring*

Welcome!

Thank you BitterGrey! And I'm happy to see you here! *HUG*