LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mmm, Nice And Convenient!

As a mature person, about to embark on his first online PS3 gaming session, I'm about to enjoy the convenience of wearing nappies during an hour of motor racing in GT5. The guide says it is not considered good etiquette to quit during a game, now I won't need to when a desperate pee starts bashing on my bladder wall, I'll just casually take a whizz while whizzing around Suzuka!

Does anyone else enjoy this convenience while gaming? It would be fun to race around a GT5 circuit knowing another driver in the same race is wearing a nappy.

I have heard of a illegal LAN party/contest being shut down because someone pooped their diaper and someone complained.

And apparently Goodnites was doing heavy advertising on WOW forums a while back.

Yea I heard about that, but that's just weird. is a game so important that you can't stop to poop?

Boby, i got a ps3, PM me your user name :) I won't be any good through, wipeout hd is more my thing :D

As a mature person, about to embark on his first online PS3 gaming session, I'm about to enjoy the convenience of wearing nappies during an hour of motor racing in GT5. The guide says it is not considered good etiquette to quit during a game, now I won't need to when a desperate pee starts bashing on my bladder wall, I'll just casually take a whizz while whizzing around Suzuka!

Does anyone else enjoy this convenience while gaming? It would be fun to race around a GT5 circuit knowing another driver in the same race is wearing a nappy.

i dont have gt5 but i do have GRID on the ps3.

I've worn diapers several times while gaming, most notably during marathon Diablo II sessions. Also have worn a couple of times during massive starcraft tournaments where the games had gone for quite a long time, and didn't know when i was going to get a break. It definitely makes the gaming easier not having to stop every so often for bio breaks (really helpful in raids ;) ). Have to admit ive never pooped a diaper while gaming though...thats something i try to avoid.

'No idea your wearing one...'

that is a nice concept, but if a person is continuously playing an online computer game for over 4-6 hours without breaks, while your opponent takes breaks, it does not take a huge leap of faith to accept that at least one person is diapered etc.

Statiscally, using guestimates, (considering the continuous online playing time of players) 70% of online games players are diapered. Games manufactures / retailers are aware of this statistic, and will manufacture furniture (seats / chairs) using a wipe clean material.

I can easily go 8 hours without bathroom breaks, do it pretty much everyday at school. It's not even like I feel the need to go, usually drink 3-5 diet sodas during this time, so it's not like I haven't drank liquids.

I can easily go 8 hours without bathroom breaks, do it pretty much everyday at school. It's not even like I feel the need to go, usually drink 3-5 diet sodas during this time, so it's not like I haven't drank liquids.

I'm just the same, got a bladder of steel! so sitting playing games, well i can go for quite a long time unless i'm drinking beer.

Agreed, I can easily go 8-9 hours without absolutely needing to use the bathroom. The bathrooms at the school where I teach are pretty foul, so unless I have a break, I generally go from 830-530pm without a bathroom break. Now at home, I generally don't last that long, probably cause I'm drinking more. There have been times too when I've been at a theme park all day (12+ hours), drinking water all day, and only hit the bathroom once or twice.

Also for most online games, you can take a few minutes away from the game without going AFK. As long as your bathroom is a reasonable distance away, you'll still count as consistently online when you take a bathroom break. That said, there are probably more and more gamers who are diapering up for marathon gaming sessions. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Also for most online games, you can take a few minutes away from the game without going AFK. As long as your bathroom is a reasonable distance away, you'll still count as consistently online when you take a bathroom break. That said, there are probably more and more gamers who are diapering up for marathon gaming sessions. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Not surprising but some how pretty depressing :/ and that's coming from an AB. Being too lazy to get up and goto the bathroom rather then pause the damn game, there is some thing seriously wrong with the western world (this is aimed at none ab/dl's :P).

Not surprising but some how pretty depressing :/ and that's coming from an AB. Being too lazy to get up and goto the bathroom rather then pause the damn game, there is some thing seriously wrong with the western world (this is aimed at none ab/dl's :P ).

Can't say I disagree with you. The biggest justification I've heard for non AB/DL diaper wearers is that there's not enough downtime in longterm gaming sessions to take a bio break. Although that is true to some extent (there are several even non-raid dungeons in WoW that take in excess of 2 hours....Mara and BRD I'm looking at you ;) ), theres usually at least a few points (especially when the group is gathering before an instance) where someone could jog off to the bathroom real quick. Even if a nature call hits too bad in a dungeon most groups are understanding about about a quick "brb bio" as long as you don't do it in the middle of a fight. There are SOME guilds that arn't, but those are the ones that give gamers and geeks a bad name.

Just the instant gratification-ness of the culture i suppose. I know people who do the same thing when they're out drinking. "Don't want to take any more time away from what I want to do than I have to. >:( "

Although, If diaper wearing during gaming makes more people understand why we like what we like, its something I'm not going to complain about ;).