LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think I Got Caught Wearing At Home............................

aussie_baby

It was Saturday morning 2 weeks ago, I had been wearing my 2 x Medium abri-form x-plus nappies and plastic pants under my track pants. My nappies were both pretty wet as I had been wearing them for over 12 hours. I usually don't go out Fridays anymore and i like to wear until saturday midday if possible. Ive been wearing close to 3 years now and was just getting a little too confident about anyone noticing I think. I always wear track pants (sweat pants) around the house and always with a long baggy t-shirt to cover my butt but for some reason my sister was just eyeing me on a few occasions. Now i have worn at home alot same scenario same everything (sometimes even with a messy smelly diaper)and I think i just bit off more than I can chew. Im so stupid.

Anyways i thought nothing of it, kept saying to myself "No one will ever be looking to see if your wearing a diaper" as I have heard on these forums before, but my sister caught me off guard. She had just got back from a holiday in Europe and she saids to me "I think you have put on weight, your butt and legs look bigger", I started to panic and retreated to the kitchen, i was eating something and was just thinking as soon as i finish eating im going for a shower and off with the nappies.

what made thing worst we had guests over my grandmother and uncle were having coffee with my mother in the kitchen. I turned to put my plate in the sink and my sister follows me and saids something like "your butt really looks big in those pants, are you wearing anything under them?" Now I shit myself I really did I got really defensive and said "your an idiot" and started to make a move. Then my mother saids "whats happening" and before I know my sister has lifted my t-shirt and said again "your butt looks bigger are you sure your not wearing something underneath", I quickly pushed her way and said something like "are you a fuckin idiot or something?" and took off to my room. thank god the phone rang and it was someone for her. I got in my room ripped off my nappies and threw some baggy basketball shorts on underneath my track pants.

Basically that's its, nothing has been mentioned again, my mother wasn't too interested she just thought my sister and i were just having a go at each other, but I think my sister must have thought "nappy" at one stage??

Its my fault these track pants I wore for the first time with diapers are a much tighter fit and because I was so wet my crotch and ass were bulky. I just got too confident I think, Ive walked around the house triple-diapered before.

I am honestly too scared to wear again, I'm feeling like I did 3 years ago when I didn't leave my room with diapers on, what do you guys think? Do they know and they are not saying anything? Hell the only thing my sister didn't do was pull my damn pant downs, when she lifted my shirt up I was gutted, it may have only been for a quick second but i thought i was outed there and then.

Later on I took off my sweat pants in front of my sister and went out to play some basketball, maybe she thought it was my basketball shorts underneath after all?? Any replies will be helpful..........what if they went through my room while i was gone and found my stash of nappies,plastic pants and onesies??

I don't know what to think anymore................

why would your sister assuming you were wearing a nappie? i mean if you've never discussed this before andshe isn't familiar with abdl i hardly doubt she was thinking that at all.

plus you are 28 years old and still living at home, either learn to control your desires and not wear diapers around your family, move out, or run the risk of getting found out.

Yea its tough living at home and being in diapers . ive almost been caught a few times myself , the one time i came home from work , showered , diapered , wet twice before my parents got home , masturbated before changing diapers well being so tired from work i left the rolled up diaper on my floor next to the clothes i wore at work that day and passed out in my bed with 2 new diapers on . Normally i wear pajama pants all the time when im at home but forgot to put them on and was lucky enough to just have the sheet covering just before the top of the diaper as i woke up to see my dad picking up a few things off my computer table , and somehow managed to miss the pure white rolled up diaper sitting in plain view not more than a foot from the desk .

Second time i was out back having a smoke , again was diapered after a long stretch of not wearing and of course had 2 on . no one was home , i lost track of time and next thing i know my mom comes out back and with the pajamas i was wearing if you look hard enough can just see the buldge in the crotch from the diapers. i wait for her to leave then had to grab a bottle of water from the fridge and crinkle it all the way to my room so she didnt hear the crinkle of the plastic.

these things happen just dont let it get to you . enjoy your diapers.

I think you've just gotten a bit over confident :P 2 wet x-plus's make for a pretty big bulge. No one is looking for a diaper, but if they see a saggy bottom bigger then usual they're gonna wonder whats up. Just be a bit more cautious don't wear around family, and see if anything gets mentioned. I'm currently living with my sister (damn recession :P) and even through I have a really good relationship with her I wouldn't wear around her.

Remember this is a kink, its weird, and most people would freak if they knew what we got up too. This goes Doubly for family so just keep it on the downlow.

Yeah unless they know it can be very hard to hide. My mom has this thing of knock and just walk in. She did that one day and i was sitting in my room in just a diaper. She knocked I said hang on a second and she swung the dorr open and there i sat :whistling: I said what. I figured your in my room you just walk in after i say hang on who knows what your gonna see haha. But atleast i dont have to hide them. I do out of respect more then anything. I will be happy when im on my own

From what you said, I don't think you were outright caught. But now, your sisters attention may be grabbed by anything "unusual" and your response was likely a bit off kilter too. Women are often times perceptive. :) I'd lay off for a little while or keep it in the bedroom.

I'm currently living with my sister (damn recession :P ) and even through I have a really good relationship with her I wouldn't wear around her.

i've been living with my sis and parents for 21 years. we still share the same room. she is 23. her crap is blocking the door so it doesn't even close. can't even wear to bed... :( i am limited to a few hours at a time maybe a few times a month, depending on work schedules...

i've been living with my sis and parents for 21 years. we still share the same room. she is 23. her crap is blocking the door so it doesn't even close. can't even wear to bed... :( i am limited to a few hours at a time maybe a few times a month, depending on work schedules...

Do you mean you're sharing the same bedroom? if so that sucks :( I would of killed my sister by now if i had to do that. Or she would of killed me...

• Like 1

Do you mean you're sharing the same bedroom? if so that sucks :( I would of killed my sister by now if i had to do that. Or she would of killed me...

yep. and gotta keep a night light on if i go to bed first. so she doesn't trip over anything. thing is, she sleeps on far side of room, away from the light. the light is right above my head! ggrrr. and they wounder why i like sleeping with something covering my head...

her stuff occupies over half the room. need to confenscate her credit card...

something needs to be done with her. she refuses to do anything that involves other people. won't go through drive throughs, won't call anywhere when she needs to, won't drive anywhere out of town (or some areas in town), etc. need to give her the boot or start charging her rent. she got an associates in accounting and has never looked for an accounting job. still working at mcdonalds for over 5 years... :(

yep. and gotta keep a night light on if i go to bed first. so she doesn't trip over anything. thing is, she sleeps on far side of room, away from the light. the light is right above my head! ggrrr. and they wounder why i like sleeping with something covering my head...

her stuff occupies over half the room. need to confenscate her credit card...

something needs to be done with her. she refuses to do anything that involves other people. won't go through drive throughs, won't call anywhere when she needs to, won't drive anywhere out of town (or some areas in town), etc. need to give her the boot or start charging her rent. she got an associates in accounting and has never looked for an accounting job. still working at mcdonalds for over 5 years... :(

How about changing beds so the light is over HER head? Or, crawl into bed with her to sleep, she'll move out real quick, Rent a storage locker and move ALL her stuff into it, maybe her bed too. Just a couple ideas to think about.

....so just keep it on the downlow.

Um, "downlow" is another word that means something entirely different across the Atlantic ohmy.gif It's not something nice either!

In reply to the OP:

If you don't live where you can set the rules then you have to compromise or follow someone else's rules- or accept the consequenses for not doing that sad.gif If you tempt fate long enough you're going to get what you are asking for whether you like the results or not- that's a lesson that enough time will teach you. If you really don't want to get found out you have to be very discreet and think very thoroughly ahead of time. Even then a simple mistake can blow the lid off everything so you must decide if that's worth the risk rolleyes.gif

It's sad when someone has to hide something that is not really bad from the world but sometimes reality calls for that and reality trumps concept everytime cool.gif I don't want to see anyone outed but if you take stupid chances I'll have no sympathy waiting when it happens tongue.gif I promise you that there's no thrill in getting caught doing something you didn't want to get caught at- it will kill whatever thrill you felt as you took those chances angry.gif When it comes to this kind of thing there could be a high price to pay for getting caught so think it through and deal with the situation you're in as you do whatever it takes to get into a better situation where you can do what you want to instead wink.gif

Bettypooh