LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Signature For Pictures

It's been a good year and a half, and almost 2000 posts, and I'm thinking perhaps posting a picture of me might be kind of fun?

Thing is, I want one of those cool little signs or signatures for the bottom corner of my photo so people know it's mine. But i dont know how to make one...

So you, members of DailyDiapers, shall help me on my quest... in whatever way you can I suppose.

Thanks muchly.

-Sophie

My imagination got the best of me and I downloaded the trial CS4. *sigh*

So I have a logo now. I have a few actually that I think are nice.

I'll post something soon. I need to find something to read my SD card though, since my phone slot is broken.

-Sofi

...and I have no idea what PaintShopPro is... *blush*

I also don't think I'd do much very creatively if i made it myself. I was wondering if anyone with experience could make something for me.

-Sophie

PaintShopPro is a graphics editor program made by Jasc, though it is now sold under the Corel banner since Jasc was bought out by Corel. It is similar to Photoshop.

Just a little FYI. :thumbsup:

Yep, It's Photoshop for people not willing to pay for Photoshop :)

Been using it since the early jasc days. In fact, though I have all the new versions, I mostly use PSP7 as I think it had the best layout to do what I need without a lot of wasted time looking for tools.

Same with Photoshop. 7 was my favorite. These CS things are annoying to navigate...

But I downloaded the trial CS4, managed to find everything, and made a few icons and the banner that's a few inches below this post.

I think I did okay.

-Sophie

Yep, It's Photoshop for people not willing to pay for Photoshop :)

Been using it since the early jasc days. In fact, though I have all the new versions, I mostly use PSP7 as I think it had the best layout to do what I need without a lot of wasted time looking for tools.

That's funny, as I still use Paint Shop Pro 7 too. I found it alot easier to use for quick and simple editing. I updated once then went right back to it...I know i got a copy of it around here some where. The smudge tool is my favorite when doing pasties!! ;)

Why not use something as simple as MS Paint. PSP / Photoshop has its power, but are very processor intensive if you want just want to resize a picture.

I also agree with all that as versions increase, so does the complication - and that goes for most if not all comercial software. Why can't they just fix the problems in the versions rather than complicate and add more problems, and more workarounds and also more processor intensive gadjets that dont really do much.

CS4 does a buttload more than MS paint ever will. I can't deal with the limitations.

And resizing on CS4 is just a matter of clicking "resize" under the image drop down menu. That's actually one thing that isn't too complicated.

-Sophie