LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween

Does anyone here take advantage of Halloween to innocently dress up as a baby? I was just curious since it is a really good time to expose that side without anyone truly being the wiser.

Since I wear my AB outfits all year whenever I want, I seldom wear AB as my Halloween costume these days. My youngest sister Missy and I did wear matching Onesies for Halloween in 1990 and 1991. Inside were were wearing and wetting real diapers.

While my husband Don was working on Rob Marshall's feature film "Chicago" Don ordered a ventriloquist figure to look like Renee Zelweger. Don already had several suits that pass for 1929 so he could play the lawyer Billy Flynn. It having been a couple of years since Don did his song with the Renee as Roxie Hart figure, the is going to do this again this Halloween. This year I am channeling my inner Catherine Zeta Jones so I will be dressed as Velma Kelly. That costumes is skimpy so I will made do with a slip-in pad not a full disposable diaper. A choreographer we know is teaching me a dance routine. She danced as one of the show girls in that movie. I am hoping for the best!

Actually, I have two costumes I'm debating between this year.

One would be a beer maid, nothing abdl about it.

The second one is a sexy toddler. Y'know, cute shortalls, tiny tiny shirt, and probably just my converse or something. Lots of leg, big boobs and sassy pigtails.

But I'm not sure. :/ Def. not dressing up as a full fledged baby.

I don't really think I have the guts to dress up as a full out baby for Halloween, but I don't mind incorporating the baby into other costumes. I've gone as a punk baby twice... I haven't decided what I want to do yet this year. My boyfriend suggested us going as Mario and Luigi... I could always try to talk him into going as baby Mario and Luigi.. heheh. :whistling:

I'm contemplating going to a party this year. I really want to go as Sailor Jupiter. But I'd have to make the costume as I am unwilling to buy from ebay at an unGodly price and have it shipped from China. Any cosplayers have one lying around?

Daddy is in an electric wheelchair, I have forearm crutches. On the first Halloween we're together, we're gonna be Jimmy and Timmy from South Park. 'Course, I don't think the actual Jimmy and Timmy wear diapers, but it's possible :P

/semi hijack

~ moogle

• Like 1

Daddy is in an electric wheelchair, I have forearm crutches. On the first Halloween we're together, we're gonna be Jimmy and Timmy from South Park. 'Course, I don't think the actual Jimmy and Timmy wear diapers, but it's possible :P

/semi hijack

~ moogle

Awesome idea!

I haven't had a costume in a long time. I always felt too ugly to dress up. I think I might do it ths year though

Baby, do it this year, and every year. There is no reason to miss out on the fun... and I dont think that you are too ugly to dress up. I think that you are very very cute - not that I have seen a pickie of you, but you must be cute cause your cuteness comes from within, and it is that I have seen in what you say here on DD

I'm contemplating going to a party this year. I really want to go as Sailor Jupiter. But I'd have to make the costume as I am unwilling to buy from ebay at an unGodly price and have it shipped from China. Any cosplayers have one lying around?

i saw some male sailor scouts at otakon this year. don't know where they got them though. sewing isn't hard but making it not look bad isn't as easy. some booths were selling cosplay costumes so go to a local anime con with vendors and see what they got.

this reminded me of otakon last year. a ghost buster had speakers in his backpack attached to his ipod on his arm that was playing the ghost buster theme. then it cut to somethinge else. then the sailor moon theme song. he then looked around, found someone, and proceeded to chase him around the room. guessing that was his hotel room mate and he changed some of the ipod settings.

couple years ago at otakon, not sure which pannel, but they were pretty much doing simon says. do what they say and get something. a guy had to sing the sailor moon theme but resisted since he didn't want to admit he knew it. ended up doing it though and got a dvd box set.

i thought about going as the chainsaw guy from resident evil for otakon but didn't.

haven't dressed up for halloween for about 9 years...

I have a home-made Jason Voorhees costume, complete with bullet holes. I've never gotten a reason to wear it, but y'never know... I really need to find some of those one Christmas tree balls and work up some sentinel spheres... We've got plenty of scrap metal to play with for implements and forks, but nothing spheroid for the bodies...

I have a home-made Jason Voorhees costume, complete with bullet holes. I've never gotten a reason to wear it, but y'never know... I really need to find some of those one Christmas tree balls and work up some sentinel spheres... We've got plenty of scrap metal to play with for implements and forks, but nothing spheroid for the bodies...

hmmm.... Visit the Ball pitt at chuck-e-cheese. :huh:

I've got Youmacon this year, which means the first year of my life I wont officially be dressing up for Halloween...

I hate that Youmacon is on the same weekend as Halloween EVERY year.

Hopefully it'll be fun though. And I still get to dress up anyway.

As a boy, though, unfortunately... I can't think of any girls that I want the costume of. (not that I can afford 2)

-Sophie

I've always been puzzled by people that think they can dress up like a baby on Halloween and expect people to think it's just a joke or whatever. The costumes you choose to wear on this day are quite obviously a direct reflection of your desires and how you idealize yourself. If I ran into to someone on Halloween dressed like that the first thing that would come to mind is "Hmmm, that person obviously secretly likes to wear diapers and dress like a baby."

There's nothing wrong with it of course, but don't think that you're fooling anyone.

I've always been puzzled by people that think they can dress up like a baby on Halloween and expect people to think it's just a joke or whatever. The costumes you choose to wear on this day are quite obviously a direct reflection of your desires and how you idealize yourself. If I ran into to someone on Halloween dressed like that the first thing that would come to mind is "Hmmm, that person obviously secretly likes to wear diapers and dress like a baby."

There's nothing wrong with it of course, but don't think that you're fooling anyone.

I disagree. It completely depends on the person when it comes to dressing up as a baby. If the person is the funny type, then they can pull it off with no problem whatsoever. Besides, why would anyone who is unaware of our community even think that another adult would even like wearing diapers? It's not like it is something everyone knows about. So when an adult man (completely unrelated to being g/b/t/l) dresses up as a woman, does that mean they secretly dress up as women at home? No. It's Halloween and it gives a lot of people a chance to get a good laugh. Sorry, I had to point that out... I do tend to analyze people pretty heavily, but I have never ever jumped to any kind of conclusions based on a Halloween costume. Perhaps if they randomly dressed up at any other time of year I might....

My friends and I are planning to all go as the red ranger from the original Power Rangers (S1) in those costumes you used to wear when you were 5-6. You know they came with the plastic mask. lol @ awsomesauce

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hosting a halloween party & dressing up as a pumpkin. I haven't actually got the costume yet, but I believe (& hope) it will hide a nappy to save me having to take the costume off to use the loo. Part of the costume is orange & black striped tights, so that's will be a bonus too & all without giving anything about my sissy / AB desires away.

Guest Baby Tiana

No, I have not ever dressed as a baby for Halloween. Maybe this year.....But I find the holiday point less, so I guess that is why I don't, and being a cynic doesn't help either. But that is a great time to really have fun, and your friends not suspect any thing. Just I don't think it would be smart to use the diaper around the people. Well, unless you were drinking beer and all. But really messing wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. But I like the idea. I will have to ponder it, for this halloween, although I doubt I will do anything of the sorts.