LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Srs Legitimate?

Saschadzg

Hi, was it legitimate to take hormones ad to get SRS (SEX Reassignment Surgery) in order to become the baby girl I have always dreamt of? I wanted to be treated like the girls who were in children’s hospital when I was 6. All the real girls were diapered and I was denied diapering despite of my bed wetting. This traumatizing has ruined my life, as I was driven by my fetishes, which did not disappear despite of my HRT. In contrast, my highly dosed estradiol therapy fuelled my fetish, because pre HRT I suffered from ADS (attention deficit syndrome and hormonal imbalance).

Now I am frustrated that I do not have a partner to share my fetish. That is even worse then my long-term unemployment.

Life as an adult woman was just meant as an compromise with the baby girl as the gap between traditional male role would be wider. Also was real life experience expected in order to get the SRS funded by health insurance.

Kvetinka

PS: I had to confess

Kvetkina, from theposts I've seen you make on my site, and what i know about you, I think that SRS was a good choice, you seem very happy to be wetting your diapers like a natural girl. I'm not transitioning just because of diapers, but I plan to enjoy diapers as much as I ever have during the process and after SRS. Its natural to question yourself, but know that you really are a little girl now :)

Hello abrera and Protection,

Thanks for your support.Becoming a baby girl was one very important motivation. Eventually a part of my persona may grow older, too, as the girl collects more experience in her role.

Kvetinka

Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to change.

I'll admit about 20-30% of me wanting to change has to do with a comprimise with my babygirl side. However, I am also looking forward to being an adult female as well..

I hate the term woman, is that weird?

Anyway, you did what made you happy, and you suffered through a lot of stuff to get there I'm sure. I don't see your decision as wrong.

Riley, I didn't know you started hormones!!

Then again, i'm not the most attentive person...

I can't wait to get mine... *sigh* therapist and I are talking about it next time.

Speaking of... I need to email her.

-Sophie

That's not weird -- I see where you're coming from. I don't hate the term woman, in and of itself, but I don't see myself as one. I see myself as a little baby or toddler girl inside, and that's just the way I am. But there's no way I can become that, physically, and I'm not interested in living as an adult female, so I guess I stay as I am physically and explore that side of myself in other ways. But anyway, you're not weird -- no weirder than anybody else at least!

Hello,

It is the same for me. I do not like to be addressed as Mrs XY or Frau in Germany. I prefer my first name.

Kvetinka

Definitely not.

For some reason, I don't care for being called "Man." I just don't feel it.

I can be "Manly," or "Male," or "Masculine."

I'm a "Guy," or a "He."

But, I don't relate to what my view is (whatever that happens to be) of a "Man."

I feel too young to be a "Man."

Sometimes I feel too girly to be a "Man."

• 1 month later...

Hello abrera and Protection,

Thanks for your support.Becoming a baby girl was one very important motivation. Eventually a part of my persona may grow older, too, as the girl collects more experience in her role.

Kvetinka

Your story and posts in here inspired me to write a story about making the change. You rock!

• 3 weeks later...

Hiee evryone :)

I'mma newbie here, and this is only my 2nd post, but I agree 'bout "Woman". To me it sounds waaay too grown-up 'n adult. I totally LOVE being'a g-i-r-l - even if I don't look like one on'tha outside. Being'a sissy girly-girl is where my heart 'n soul take me. I've no choice but'ta follwo.

Hope that makes sense...