LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Change Time? How Do You Ask/Tell?

Boby

For those of us lucky enough to have our SO's who play along with the DL fetish and change us, there is something I was wondering-

How do you tell your SO that a nappy change is needed?

I guess it depends on your own blend of DL and baby/toddler roll play. For example one who is mostly Ab may wait quietly in a wet nappy until either leaks or a routine check reveal the need, while one who is more DL may have one or more ways of telling their SO that it is change time. Does the act of telling provide some excitement? Do you find it easy to tell? Do you assume a regressive roll when telling?

I'll attempt to describe my situation and give a few examples. I'm mainly DL and get pleasure from her knowing that I'm wearing a nappy during normal domestic activities, she doesn't check for wetness but relies on me telling her when I need changing. Each of the physically and emotionally stimulating highs of wetting myself secretly while near my lover builds towards that time when I know that If I don't soon share my secret, there will be leaks which may result in a smacked bottom for getting so wet!

Thinking about telling her, and how, is a form of exhibitionism which adds another tier excitement and anticipation to my pleasures of being a DL, however, I often feel embarrassed and never know exactly how to raise the subject! Do I simply tell it as it is? Shall I play the naughty toddler roll, putting on a pouting expression as I tell her I've got a wet bottom or a wet nappy? Sometimes when she's busy and I'm close to leaking I just open up and tell her I've got to change, as if I'm going to look after myself, this still gives her the chance to help out if she wants to. My last experience a few days before writing this included the usual build up of excitement while thinking of how and when to reveal my need for a change. I was still thinking of how as I wet my nappy again while doing the dishes (running water often causes that urge), I knew it was close to the limit and it may not be safe to sit down for a few moments, so lingered for a short while and enjoyed the experience of the warm flood slowly dispersing. Hot drinks usually follow the washing up and this gave me the opening. I felt the usual warm pulse of excitement immediately prior to revealing my situation, as I walked from the kitchen I stated in a slightly awkward and childish "I would have made the drinks but I've just wet my nappy, and think it needs dealing with first". This was received and replied to with one of those bad boy looks from her, before telling me I would have to wait a while (Mmm, the wetter the better!). I sat next to her on the couch and was warned that I better not get it wet! At a convenient moment I was told to get upstairs, remove my jeans and wait for her.

Being sent to the bedroom and undressing down to the nappy while waiting to be changed gives time for anticipation of the following pleasures, which cause a throbbing engorgement, which will soon be revealed after the initial situational humiliation which is probably quite normal for an adult laying on his back wearing nothing but a wet nappy. Very soon, acceptance and the assumption of a completely submissive roll allowed the unique pleasures to be relished as she untaped and removed the wet nappy, followed by the close and most personal experience of our secret, the careful and gentle manipulation of one's most private areas while being washed with warm water, dried, powdered and wrapped in a cosy dry nappy.

For those of us lucky enough to have our SO's who play along with the DL fetish and change us, there is something I was wondering-

How do you tell your SO that a nappy change is needed?

I guess it depends on your own blend of DL and baby/toddler roll play. For example one who is mostly Ab may wait quietly in a wet nappy until either leaks or a routine check reveal the need, while one who is more DL may have one or more ways of telling their SO that it is change time. Does the act of telling provide some excitement? Do you find it easy to tell? Do you assume a regressive roll when telling?

I'll attempt to describe my situation and give a few examples. I'm mainly DL and get pleasure from her knowing that I'm wearing a nappy during normal domestic activities, she doesn't check for wetness but relies on me telling her when I need changing. Each of the physically and emotionally stimulating highs of wetting myself secretly while near my lover builds towards that time when I know that If I don't soon share my secret, there will be leaks which may result in a smacked bottom for getting so wet!

Thinking about telling her, and how, is a form of exhibitionism which adds another tier excitement and anticipation to my pleasures of being a DL, however, I often feel embarrassed and never know exactly how to raise the subject! Do I simply tell it as it is? Shall I play the naughty toddler roll, putting on a pouting expression as I tell her I've got a wet bottom or a wet nappy? Sometimes when she's busy and I'm close to leaking I just open up and tell her I've got to change, as if I'm going to look after myself, this still gives her the chance to help out if she wants to. My last experience a few days before writing this included the usual build up of excitement while thinking of how and when to reveal my need for a change. I was still thinking of how as I wet my nappy again while doing the dishes (running water often causes that urge), I knew it was close to the limit and it may not be safe to sit down for a few moments, so lingered for a short while and enjoyed the experience of the warm flood slowly dispersing. Hot drinks usually follow the washing up and this gave me the opening. I felt the usual warm pulse of excitement immediately prior to revealing my situation, as I walked from the kitchen I stated in a slightly awkward and childish "I would have made the drinks but I've just wet my nappy, and think it needs dealing with first". This was received and replied to with one of those bad boy looks from her, before telling me I would have to wait a while (Mmm, the wetter the better!). I sat next to her on the couch and was warned that I better not get it wet! At a convenient moment I was told to get upstairs, remove my jeans and wait for her.

Being sent to the bedroom and undressing down to the nappy while waiting to be changed gives time for anticipation of the following pleasures, which cause a throbbing engorgement, which will soon be revealed after the initial situational humiliation which is probably quite normal for an adult laying on his back wearing nothing but a wet nappy. Very soon, acceptance and the assumption of a completely submissive roll allowed the unique pleasures to be relished as she untaped and removed the wet nappy, followed by the close and most personal experience of our secret, the careful and gentle manipulation of one's most private areas while being washed with warm water, dried, powdered and wrapped in a cosy dry nappy.

what you should be saying is: thank you (insert diety) that i am in this situation.

okay that much of being a "daddy" I can do.

I'll settle for seeing a boob for the first time in five years before I even attempt to explore the abdl side of things.

what's a boob? haven't seen one of those in 21 years (i'm 21).

I remember Gary Shandling doing a stand up bit on the Johnny Carson show where he's talking about his baby niece and sister in law. He said he heard his sister in law pick up their baby (who needed a diaper change) and say, "You made a gift for daddy!". Then he goes on to say that "Here's a guy who isn't hard to please on his birthday!"

I also had a friend with a 2-1/2 year old daughter. At a party once the mom told her daughter to go see daddy for a change. When her dad came back after changing his daughter's diaper, the mom looked at her daughter and said, "You left a big surprize for Daddy, didn't you!" I swear that her daughter looked at Mom and laughed and said, "yeah!" It was like a little private joke between mom and daughter!

Anyway, I don't get changed because I'm a DL and not AB and as far as I remember as a toddler, my mom always knew when I needed changed. I never had to tell her. Even as a bedwetter when I was 5 and 6, mom just told me to get her a diaper and she would put it on me before bed. In the morning she knew I would be wet so she just took off my diaper and cleaned me before I got dressed. No asking or telling her I needed changed.

• 4 weeks later...