LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For The Guys? Testicles

Are they both the same size from what I read on the internet they are not.

How much larger is one than the other.

My right is 3 times the size of the left one. The smaller one is very sensitive.

If it matters I have had a traditional vasectomy

i would get that looked at. one of mine is larger than the other but not by that much. were they that size before the surgury?

Surgury was 13 -14 years ago and I have no idea. It has always been sensitive since though. It would worry me if the larger one was sensitive.

Mine are all the same size all four of them, as are both of my Penis's the same length :huh: So okay, is this a question regarding Incontinence, if not ya should have picked a appropriate forum. And If I was you I would call your doctor. If you can't remember if your "Package" was normal 13 or so years ago, you might want to mention memory loss as well :P Seriously I think I would have that checked out.

Mine are all the same size all four of them, as are both of my Penis's the same length :huh: So okay, is this a question regarding Incontinence, if not ya should have picked a appropriate forum. And If I was you I would call your doctor. If you can't remember if your "Package" was normal 13 or so years ago, you might want to mention memory loss as well :P Seriously I think I would have that checked out.

jeeez....you only got 4 :o

I was just thinking out loud sorry. Sorry if posted in the wrong forum I am thinking my Incontinence may be from maybe more than one thing. So I posted here. I think i may have a few things that contribute to my loss of control. Disk in neck,meds,disk in lower back

The doc had a hard time getting the hook they hook you with during the getting fixed he tried and tried to hook it and pull it out.

Was very painful after words but only the left one. Was told not to worry asked the Urolgist when I last saw him he was not worried. But to me any tenderness with one and not the other is something wrong.

As far as the post/thread I have always had one larger than the other. But not the tenderness only the last 13 years or so. Thus me asking what amount are yours or others are. Since I do not check out guys to see what they have. LOL

Much less painfull to ask here than get 2 blacks eyes look at some guys penis LOL

• 3 weeks later...

All color drains from his face and the problem is solved as his testicles shrivel and die in mortal fear! lol. NO! you may not help! :angry2:

Would it be more helpful if I used an electro cortizing scalpel, and employed the use of an anesthetist?

I wasn't talking to you, I was taking to BK.

I want to see an electro cortizing scalpel

No, but I will see if I can find one for you. The device is used to cut and cortize the minuscule blood vessels in the incision while cutting. This reduces scars, infection and blood loss during invasive surgery when cutting the skin. It also reduces the need for pain suppression both during and post operation as the small electric voltage tends to numb the nerves surrounding the incision.

• 1 month later...

My testicles are both about the same size, but the left one hangs a bit lower than the right. Also, the left testicle is softer and a bit squishy while the right one is firmer and more sensitive. I can hold my left testicle between my thumb and index finger and almost mash it flat with no discomfort.

I have talked to my doctor about having my balls put back up inside of me. in the area where they where once was before they dropped. she said it can be done but. lets say i got kicked there it would hurt 10x more then if they where just hanging out. lol because they wouldnt have anyplace to go. but she state i could have my sack pulled tighter. my sack is overly large with lets say normal sized balls. so that might be happening with in the next yr. It will help with keeping everything clean down there. I would see a doctor about your enlarged ball.