LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Started Off As A Dl Turning Into A Ab

Just like the title saids I started off being a diaper love and now

I think I'm turning into a ab...

I have been wearing diapers for a while off and on. It started out as

Just wearing pull up then moved to breifs and then I started wetting and

Messing and now I want a suckie and a jumper and bottles and a mommy

Just wondering if anyone else has incounter this

I think I went the opposite way. I have always liked diapers. When I was younger I was fascinated by cribs, bottles and more. I have pretty much left most of the baby stuff behind but am still in diapers. I do have the fantasy of forced babyhood as a punishment, but not as a like, if that makes sense. I do however love taking care of AB girls.

I'm nbot sure where exactly IU fall, definitely not a "daddy" as the cooing is a turn off, however the forced regression sounds like fun. I've actually begun to crave a pacifier as of late. Just to try it. I've spent way too much money on my teeth over the years to ruin them that way though.

Well... People DO change with time... For much of my childhood I was one of the anti-diaper people, making fun of the idea of people other than babies wearing diapers. Then, I became a DL. If given the opportunity and a girlfriend or wife, I may evolve further to an AB. Though, there are times when I do break out the bottle or pacifier... So, I may already be on that evolutionary road...

Definitely true for me. Started out almost strictly as a DL and then I slowly began to explore more and more of my AB side. First was just a pacifier and a bottle, then started progressing to clothes, and roleplaying, etc. I love both sides of the equation, like to be babied, and sometimes to be a Daddy myself. Im not completely into the cooing and "oh what a cute baby" stuff myself, but I enjoy taking care of an AB, feeding him/her, changing diapers, keeping them entertained, etc. I am of course diapered regardless of what role im playing. Ideally would like to find a friend that likes to cross-play the roles. But I have been finding that I've become more and more of an AB as time goes on.

Yup, I did this... Even started a thread on it!

Don't fight it! You'll enjoy it all the more!

Quoted for truth.

I'll second that

sidenote: cool avatar babyvr6 ^_^

ps. it might seem it, but i am NOT a stalker, honest . muahahahahhaaaa *cough* ow

I'll second that

sidenote: cool avatar babyvr6 ^_^

ps. it might seem it, but i am NOT a stalker, honest . muahahahahhaaaa *cough* ow

I'll Third it.. if there is such a thing. lol.

Started out as a Dl (or nappy lover as I used to call myself) but as soon as I found out about AB's I knew I had found my true self. If that makes sense.

I will say for me yes you can be a DL with out being AB.I love being a DL but have no desire to be a AB.I wear more for convince than any thing I guess.So I can pee my panties when and where I want to.I have all most all ways loved the feeling of wet panties but started to wear diapers when I was flying light air planes.No place to stop and pee up there.They do have bottles and such for men and women but since I liked to wet my self any way.Diapers were the way to go.I all ways wear panties under my diaper so I can feel wet.

I started out the same but I figured if I was gonna be in diapers like a baby I might as well have some baby stuff so now I have several pacis, sippy cups, bottles( don't use them much anymore, and sleepers, onesies and shortalls ect and cloth diapers and plastic pants!

I also wet the bed so I need diapers as night so I might as well enjoy it too.

Stay Warm Wet N Messy N Diapered

Babyalan

I think I always was an AB. I remember being forced to wear diapers a couple times in my childhood, then in elementary school I put a cheese wrapper down my pants for the crinkle sound. When I started making my own diapers (they didn't work...), I would crawl around on the floor like a baby. I don't think I was very just a DL, but always in a progressing state from beginning AB to a moderate AB, which is probably where I will stay.

I've always been an AB, sometimes my DL tenancies are greater than my AB desires but labels suck so I just go with the flow. I love my Paci and my bottles, coloring etc. ooOoOoO and cartoons, ah yes Cartoons. Love me some Tom and Jerry.

BTW, Welcome to the dark side! Mauahaha.

~Brian

I've always been an AB, sometimes my DL tenancies are greater than my AB desires but labels suck so I just go with the flow. I love my Paci and my bottles, coloring etc. ooOoOoO and cartoons, ah yes Cartoons. Love me some Tom and Jerry.

BTW, Welcome to the dark side! Mauahaha.

~Brian

At least we have cookies!

To be perfectly honest I don't think I'd ever persue the ab stuff on my own but if I find a girl who wants to do it I wouldn't object.

• 1 month later...