LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sort Of Accidentally Fill My Diaper

Sandy

As some on here know I am a DL and wear on trips for convince so I don`t have to stop to pee as often.Plus I love the feeling of wet.But this went way past that.

I had been on the road for about five days working and was going home.I had ate at fast food and such until I was sort of stopped up.So when I headed home I picked up apple juice in place of my normal water and soda.I thought that by the time I got home maybe it would help relive the bowels.WRONG.I travel at night most of the time so watch where I stop with all the crap going on these days.

I was wearing a Depends over night when I got on the road and it lasted until I needed gas the first time.About six hours.I had peed a few times and all was fine so I went in the Handy Cap stall and changed to a dry depend over night.I had drank most of a quart of Apple Juice but all was fine so far.I all ways stop and get gas at the state line coming home as it is cheaper than my state of Florida.I had a little over three hours to go when I stopped again about three and a half hours from home.I got gas and went in and got a big cup of coffee.I had not peed that much in my panties and diaper so went back to the car.I had felt my tummy sort of move if you know the feeling but still OK and did not think any thing of it.I drank most of my 28 ounce coffee and felt my insides move some more.I was on a long starch of road that has nothing on it.For those that know the area it is I 10 between I 75 and I 95 at Jacksonville.I was about ten miles on I 10 when it felt I needed to pass gas but when I did it was not gas but poop.I stopped it at the time with out much in my panties but the need was getting worse.I thought if I made the rest area I would poop and change but about ten miles from it I could not hold it any longer.I grab a towel that I keep handy and put it under me in case and when I raised up to put it under me more came out.It did not feel watery but had filled it enough that I could not get out at the rest area with out being found out so I did`t stop.I knew I would need to pee and the poop around my pussy felt warm and did not help me hold it any.I got to Jacksonville and they were working on the road and traffic what little there was by now came to a screeching halt and when I had to stop fast I lost my attention on my holding my pee and pooped an peed and could not stop until poop was all in side of my diaper as sitting it was forced up around my pussy It all most made me climax feeling the warm poop and pee even if I was scared my diaper was not going to hold it all.While I was sitting there I was looking in the back seat for more protection and found my big trash bag full of dirty laundry and dumped it out in the back floor and put the bag on my seat under the towel.When I raised up to put it under me I pooped some more.But now did`t have to worry about my car seat just hoped nothing happen that I would need to get out.As for now it was all still in my diaper but bulging even if it was not for the smell but was staying in the diaper but I was scared to move my ass around any.I guess it was relaxing as I got about 15 miles from home My tummy rumbled and that was it I pooped and peed for what seemed like five minutes.But sure it was not but enough that I could say I had totally pooped my self.I had to stop at a light when I got off the interstate and when I moved to put on the brake I pooped again.And could feel it all the way to my wast band of my peddle pushers.I have a garage door opener so I can drive right in my garage and go in the house from there but it was three thirty in the morning and hubby was not home so I stopped in the garage and held my towel around my butt in case.But I had a pair of panties on the out side that I guess held the legs to my skin so the poop did`t run out as I went through the house.I stripped down to my panties and diaper in the shower and peed again a long one and it started to leak down my legs.When I took off the out side pair of panties it was not a pretty sight.I turned on the water full force as there was no dumping the diaper in the toilet with out getting it all over the bath room plus a pooped again I guess from standing up and gravity emptied my bowels and kidneys but was more than the depends could hold but my poop was like water by now so went down the drain.I did get my self off after most of the poop was washed away.

I do not want to get caught again like this but now is arousing to think about how warm it felt when the poop would go up around my pussy.And I have wet my panties and PJ`s writing this and thinking about it so I guess I will go to bed in wet panties and hope hubby does not put his hand between my legs to night.But if he did I would just tell him he turns me on and I can`t help it.

I find they hold better if you have on panties over them that hold the legs tight against your skin at the legs.Also the ones I wear when by myself are to big for me.Like on trips.when going shopping or what ever I wear smaller ones so as not to show.I had on the right panties over it this time as it held most of it even when filled an squashed up to my wast and my pants were not tight.I have pooped my self some on my bike when I was really turned on but not like this.

Sandy

Sandy,

if you still don't know, coffee and apple juice are both natural laxatives. I presume, which you haven't states, that you either ate fish or chicken at the fast food place. A burger / red meat would not have been so fast coming through your digestive system, but the chicken / fish tend to be processed pretty quickly (hours rather than days). With the apple juice (natural pure stuff) and the coffee, and probability the amount of other liquids you drank while driving, it was inevitable that you would need to evacuate quickly.

Just be thankful that you had a diaper on at that stage, and think of the poor unfortunates who get themselves in a similar situation and are not wearing a diaper.

All - for a messy diapee try garlic, coffee, fish / chicken, apple/prune juice, and stay off red meat and artificial sweetners for a week first. If you wish to mess in your sleep, eat turkey and fish, and take some cod liver oil capsules. A high water content diet also ensures that your stools are soft and will pass without disturbing you.

Please explain Knuxie :D:P

Sounded fun Sandy. And I bet the worry you had incase you had to get out of the car gave you an adrenaline rush lol! My adrenaline would have been in that situation

Yes it was a adrenaline rush.I do wear all the time when on trips partly to not have to stop as much and partly as I like the feel of wet and it keeps me awake as I travel at night a good bit.

I know apple juice will work on you but thought it would take longer.But if not being into diapers I probably would not have drank the juice.But I get a rush even when loaded with pee but not like this as I don`t pooped my self much.Not that I never have as some times when wetting and really turned on I have pooped and not cared what I did as long as it felt good at the time. :drive1:

I was at home one night wearing an Abena X-Plus. I'm not the type that likes to mess my diaper, but I woke up and I really had to go. Since I don't like to mess, I waited as long as I could for the sensation to go away. I thought it had, and as soon as I rolled over to go potty, everything came out. It was fun, but I HATE cleaning that stuff up, especially at night when I should be sleeping! I cleaned myself up, put on a new diaper and went back to bed.

I admit, it was fun to do and the feeling of no control added to it, but it reminds me of how glad I am that I don't have that issue 24/7.

• 8 years later...

When Im driving in the car I sit on a soft baby toilet seat, and its so much fun because the poop never goes where I dont want it to go, which is up the back of my diaper. It just kisses my hungry hottest parts and makes me giggle and scream as I drive. I try not to close my eyes while driving, I got pulled over one night by a state cop and was asked, id you make a mess in your panties and I had to admit to that. He said, well, go and get changed and stop driving all over the highway and be safe. I had an O right after I left.

I don't mess normally, I really don't like the smell and mess. However, that being said when I am sick and have loose stools I actually don't mind using a diaper for messing. Better then underwear. I had a horrific trip while sick a couple of years ago. I made huge diaper messes. Makes it more enjoyable. On the element of getting off. When Messy I cant do it. However I tried it while going(takes some amazing timing) and it was a unique sensation for sure.

• 3 months later...

I don't like messing myself. Long ago when my IBS was bad was when I got braver and would wear diapers at times because of the loss of control. Hated it but was better than poo pants. Did like wearing the diapers though. Even now from time to time I wear for that reason. Still don't like it. Now when my wife locks my diapers on that means I usually am required to poo in them also. It adds to the punishment making it much more hated. The real odd thing is when my head gets in full toddler mode I would rather poo in my diapers, although I still don't like it but after a few minutes it just feels normal and I go on as nothing happened. That is until I am told to change cause my wife won't change a messy one. So it kinda spoils the toddler mood for a while. Odd none the same that I find it acceptable when in toddler mode.