LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Trustee Wanted

In just a few weeks I'm moving to the west coast, but my fairly large stash of diapers is staying behind in the Triangle, at least for now. As such, I'm looking for someone to be my "diaper trustee". The job is easy: you just need to be a trustworthy person whom I can ask to fetch diapers from a storage unit and ship them to me (or to others) upon request. The requests will never be urgent, and will be infrequent; I doubt I'll ask for more than a shipment every month or two, if that.

Requirements:

Must be able to identify diapers.

Must be able to box and ship diapers.

Must be able to respect my desire for privacy, and keep this secret.

Living close to Raleigh/Cary/Apex certainly a plus, but not absolutely necessary as long as you're willing to drive there once in a while.

And, above all, must be TRUSTWORTHY!

Payment for your service:

Negotiable, but I was thinking a couple bags of Bambinos (or brand of your choice) each month? Also, if there's something in the stash you want to try a few of, just ask. Of course, I will reimburse you for any and all packaging and shipping costs.

Seems like the perfect job for an ABDL to me! If you're interested, please send me a PM. I'd like to meet first over lunch or a beer, then I can show you the stash and get you the keys.

Wow sounds like a fun deal....what's the reason for the move??? Hope it's all for the good and not a problem. Best of luck and where abouts are you going to call home now?

Yes, it's all for the good, Repaid1, but thank you for your genuine concern. I've lived in North Carolina all my life, and while it will always be home to me, I'm ready to experience life somewhere new and vibrant. My girlfriend lives in Seattle and I absolutely love that city, so I'm headed to the Pacific Northwest. Great music, amazing beers, and gorgeous scenery! :)

WoW that's great. Could do without the Rain? but hey like you said it's great out there! There's alot to do, places to go. Good luck with your relationship. Will this be the "big" first time living together thing....OHHHHH boy... I love real life...fun stuff. Unlike on some threads....anyway good luck...I'll quit Hi-Jacking your thread.

WoW that's great. Could do without the Rain? but hey like you said it's great out there! There's alot to do, places to go. Good luck with your relationship. Will this be the "big" first time living together thing....OHHHHH boy... I love real life...fun stuff. Unlike on some threads....anyway good luck...I'll quit Hi-Jacking your thread.

Hi I don't live in your area, but I would be glad to hold your stuff for you and ship it at your request, I have my own stuff so I wouldn't be interested in useing your stash for my own use.

The only cost would be your shipping, I wouldn't want anything else in return, I have loads of time and would like to do anything to help my diapered freinds....PM me if your interested.

beallucanb: Thanks so much for your kind offer, but getting them to Pennsylvania wouldn't be much easier then getting them to the west coast. If it were just two or three boxes, that'd work fine, but I have an admittedly ridiculous quantity of diapers: they fill most of a 10'x10' storage unit. That's why they really need to stay here.

Before anybody knocks me for having so many diapers, when the cloth-like apocalypse comes, you'll wish you had a large stash too! ;) I am weeding through them and donating some of my least favorites to folks on craigslist. Moved about a dozen cases so far, but most of the rest I want to keep.

Again, thanks for all the replies so far. I'm still hoping for somebody within an hour or so of Raleigh.