LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like Dailydiapers So Far...

Guest aielen

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I like DDso far despite so many trans and ABs. I don't like the AB lifestyle itself but nice to meet people so far. ADISC is a little pain with some hound dogs.

If you are going to survive on this site, you might note that there is a WIDE variety of people here and MOST of us try to get along with everyone (nice to aspire to that at least, huh?). Your comment "despite so many trans and ABS" is probably not a good way to get started here! You'll get along just fine in spite of your feelings about some of us if you stick to the forum headings you want to follow then simple jump out of a general topic if you don't like the way its going. Avoiding drama and flames is a good thing!

As for your second sentence, "ADISC is a little pain with some hound dogs." I'm at a loss...I'm not sure what ADISC means and therefore have no idea what the statement means or was intended to convey.

Other than that, welcome I suppose...do try to be open to what others have to say as you may surprise yourself in learning about others and in about activities you thought just were not your thing.

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I like DDso far despite so many trans and ABs. I don't like the AB lifestyle itself but nice to meet people so far. ADISC is a little pain with some hound dogs.

Welll..... when you go to a forum, it's only common courtesy to take a look around, read the rules, to get an idea about what is acceptable and not.

From ADISC.org

Girls: What the shortest skirt you've worn with a diaper

Never tried it but would like to gather other's experiences.

That is not really acceptable at ADISC. Especially with so many underage users, it's not the best place to gather posts that cater to your fantasies. Maybe DD would be a better place to post something like that.

Both ADISC and DD I find are great places, however, they're quite different.

Guest aielen

[quote name='Bella :)' date='31 August 2009 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1251723625' post='226585']

Welll..... when you go to a forum, it's only common courtesy to take a look around, read the rules, to get an idea about what is acceptable and not.

From ADISC.org

Girls: What the shortest skirt you've worn with a diaper

Never tried it but would like to gather other's experiences.

That is not really acceptable at ADISC. Especially with so many underage users, it's not the best place to gather posts that cater to your fantasies. Maybe DD would be a better place to post something like that.

Both ADISC and DD I find are great places, however, they're quite different.

So, wait.

You're a DL...And you're judging AB's and transgendered people on an AB/DL support site...When DL's also get judged unfairly by the media/society, thought of as freaks and whatnot? Judgment like that on a site like this?...Really now?

And how much, exactly, do you truly know of "the AB lifestyle"?

I'll give you an example:

I'm not on the same wavelength as a DL, in general (this statement is based from talking to many DL's). In fact, I don't know very much about DL's. I've tried to learn the ways of DL's, but some things that some (as everyone is different) DL's do, don't make sense to me...This could be said for some AB's too, because no one is exactly the same...But I don't lump all DL's together, and say "Oh, DD is a nice place except for all the DL's and AB's" just because I don't understand the thought process of everyone that may be different to who I am and how I feel, or judge hastily...Especially because I don't consider myself AB (but it's the closest label to comfort I could find in the Diaper Status section) and don't want to be judged hastily myself.

Maybe it makes sense to you to judge prematurely like you seem to have done in the quoted post above, but it sure doesn't make sense to me. If you want to truly judge, why not try taking a walk inside everyone else's shoes that you pass judgment on hastily? Why not try thinking outside your personal box of thought processes and imagine life how an AB (or, a transgender person, as you passed judgment hastily upon us there, too) sees it? Of course, there will be a LOT of shoes to walk in since everyone sees things differently. Maybe that's why you're so content to judge prematurely - you don't want to take the time to get to know people and their experiences, despite differences, perhaps? I'd like to have your insight on why you think AB's and transgendered people are so bad. Maybe you could get past your judgment for a little bit and explain? I'd be happy to listen to your reasoning.

Either way, I wish you luck and hope you can be a productive member here. ^_^

~ moogle

Don't feed the trolls.

Thank you Aleia. I could feel a good rant coming on but your post stopped it in it's tracks.

Thank you too Diaperpt for pointing out the wide variety of people on this site. There's plenty of room here for the truly ignorant, otherwise they may never be enlightened.

Hugs,

Freta

I must say I'm impressed, I sure thought you girls were gonna go off on that when I saw it this morn....Bravo!!!!!! I half thought of zapping it before the flames started. There is plenty of room here for everyone. While I have my views on certain situations around here. I try my best to stay outta those discussions. I'm not a judge or a jury, and don't want to be. So everybody place nice and keep this on the up and up. And to the OP, Welcome BTW!

• Like 3

No. Apparently we can't. Call me crazy, but I like the ABs, the DLs, the whites, blacks, browns, reds, straights, gays, lesbians, transmen, transwomen, cis-boys, Cis-girls, other genders, pansexuals, bisexuals, asexuals, I don't care what you are as long as you don't harm people!

what is a cis boy or girl?

Hey I'll be the first to admit that the I just don't get certain aspects of people's lifestyle choices however rather than hate I can disagree and still show respect and try to understand. Don't get me wrong some things I'll probably never "get" however that doesn't make the people less than me or vice versa.

Hey I'll be the first to admit that the I just don't get certain aspects of people's lifestyle choices however rather than hate I can disagree and still show respect and try to understand. Don't get me wrong some things I'll probably never "get" however that doesn't make the people less than me or vice versa.

Ditto. Some things may cause me to look at the screen like one of my dogs trying to figure out a videogame noise, but unless it's something that deals with causing actual harm to people or pets, then I've got no problem with other people. I reserve my hatred for those who earn it, like hate groups, politicians, and those few people I can honestly call my own enemies.