LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In College?

so i just saw a post about bambino samples and how they are mailed n such and soo i might order some and try them out cuz i really want to try them and i really want to wear diapers right now and i think (reallyreally hope!) i can get away with it

oh gosh if i do get them i better not get caught..

but anyways still up in the air on dong it or not, ill let you know what happens

do it, mate. just take precautions. I know I did, and I never had any problems. close calls, sure. but problems, nope.

To echo everybody else, get something lock-able. And lock it TO something. I had a locking file box that was bikelocked to my bed and never had any trouble my freshman year. of course, I realized really quickly that people really aren't THAT interested in what I have, so now I keep my stash in a rubbermaid tub in my closet, just sitting there with no locks or anything. Also have never had any trouble. Until this year I've lived in a one-room shared dorm space, if that helps.

Let me just say, though... be smart about it. If you plan on wearing 24/7 you'll have to be upfront with your roomie. If you plan on wearing occasionally when time permits (roomie is at class, visiting friends etc) then don't bring it up. it'll just create problems. Also, don't leave your stuff out in the open and ALWAYS have an 'out' in case your roomie comes home unexpectedly.

I was the person that posted findings from room inspections as an RA. The person in that post was NOT smart about what he was doing. Remember that dorms can be searched to an extent and that most do execute quarterly or half-yearly room inspections for safety purposes. In our college we can't touch belongings or open doors, fridges etc. That seems to be pretty universal, so as long as your stash is IN something you should be safe. But for goodness sake don't give anyone a reason to search your stuff. no drugs, no paraphernalia or illegal activity, and if your campus is 'dry' no alcohol. if you smoke do so elsewhere, because as soon as higherups get involved they have the 'right' to search your belongings and ending up with a crowd of people in the hallway seeing your depends is not something you want to contend with.

that being said, don't worry so much. unless your roommate has some kind of experience with diapers it won't be their first guess/conclusion. i've worn thrice-wet and messy diapers in the same room as my old roommate for the entire evening and he never noticed or cared. just be smart and you'll be fine, there is NO REASON to give up occasional diaper wearing. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember my days at Ohio State U. I use to wash diapers in a coin laundry on High Street near campus. Nobody ever bothered me. If you have a room mate it could be a problem. I would keep personal stuff under lock and key.

so i just started college and i really like wearing diapers, the only thing is i dont want anyone to find out. im living in a double (two people in one room) so that could be really difficult to pull off. should i try to wear and hide the diapers or not? any suggestions on how i might pull it off?

...put on a diaper and lock yourself into one of the file drawers...thumbsup.gif

rofl :roflmao:

I meant to stash the diapers. In all honesty unless you all walk around nude nobody will notice you're wearing. Just don't play grab ass with your roommates and you'll be fine. Might i add using the crappy cloth backed disposables or a decent plastic backed one. Molicares and abriform are pretty quite while tucked underneath some underoos.

im sitting in a wet goodnite right now doing my english essay :thumbsup:

im keeping them in a pillowcase on the bottom of one of my drawers. hopefully no one finds them and they shouldnt cuz they shouldnt be going through my stuff!

and for getting rid of them i put it in my trash can with other stuff on top then walk down the hall late at night and throw it down the trash chute.

i wish i could try out some bambinos or something better then goodnites though..

what i would do is tell your roommate that you have a weak bladder, and that you some times wear diapers. and that you dont want anyone else to know.

Given that most people form a few life-long friendships in college, there's a fair chance that if you start off with that lie, you'd be forced to keep it up ad infinitum or eventually come clean...

I wore last year and had a double room as a single. My girlfriend and I wore as much as possible. (She wore a few times, me being the wearing one all the time) This year I have a roommate, but he leaves on weekends and I get time to flood and pee my diapers. Also my gf is in the same dorm and has a roomie also, but they have a closet with a door allowing me to get in and out of the diapers. Her roomie is never around much so I get the chance to pee and wear during the week as well. As long as you keep it discrete and don't cause a scene to make it obvious, then your pretty much all set. privacy is key though. I dispose of food wrappers and boxes on top of my black trash-bagged diapers knotted tightly. Haven't been caught once. I know when the cleaning lady takes out the trash approx, and do it shortly before she comes. Works well for me.

-Ben

• 2 years later...

I've worn diapers when i was at college all the time. My class mates were inquisitive but when i told them that it was a medical condition they supported me and didn't talk behind my back. As soon as they got to know me and realised that being in diapers 24/7 wasn't an issue for me they then became curious and asked what it was like, I told them i knew no different. One close college friend even tried a diaper for a day to feel what it is like,after a while he had to pee and he did in his diaper. It has cemented a friendship for life.

kev

I'm in my second year at college, currently living in a two bedroom apartment off campus with one roommate. I wear pretty much whenever I want to - I get diapers delivered from XPmedical, and he doesn't question it, we both buy things online pretty often or receive packages from our families. If you're in a dorm, I suggest just forgetting about it for a while. It will be rough but in the end you'll feel better knowing that you didn't have to compromise that part of yourself to potentially cruel hallmates. I didn't wear at all my first year, only at home on break when I had the opportunity. I can't wear around close friends (no real desire) but if I'm gonna have a stressful day, lots of studying etc, its nice to be able to sleep in a diaper or sit down for some serious work. Disposal is relatively easy/inconspicuous.

I've got a really tall/thin frame and I often wear Abena M3's out, though I've started wearing M4's (cold weather = thicker clothing, thicker diapers!)