LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Tape Diaper!

Guest Baby-Toa

Guest Baby-Toa

ABU has made a one tape diaper now for their super dry kids.

I will post them on a minute when I get them saved some where or you can check them out yourself. if they on the site.

Finally arriving in the next few weeks are our original ABU "Super Dry Kids" with the Pampers Baby Dry 1990's teddy bear print replica. Thanks to your feedback, we've added thickness with an extra "surge pad" in the middle for increased absorbency and the diaper has only one large 70mm wide tape on each side - just like the toddler version!

200908Newsletter03.jpg200908Newsletter03.jpg

(I don't know if this is a policy change or not but I kinda think it is.)

These new ABUniverse diapers will ship to you the week of September 21st but you can begin placing your orders on Tuesday September 1st. Due to the overwhelming e-mails asking when the Super Dry Kids will be back in stock, we expect very heavy demand through the end of October, so we suggest placing your order early and your credit card will not be charged until the product ships to you.

Edited by Baby-Toa
Guest Baby-Toa

Very exciting. try one and tell me if its all it says it is!

lol if I had the money I would have ordered a sample pack of them already just to test them out and review them.

I don't like to say this as I think at one time they did. But I wouldn't buy something from a company that CLEARLY is making a item for our community. But yet, doesn't advertise on such a HUGE site as this. It seems the majority on here don't care for their products for one reason or two. I mean there are plenty of ways to get a one tape diaper...and at a much cheaper price. That and they don't market my size which kinda rubs me the wrong way. Bambino listened and made smalls. In such a niche market, if Bambino can continue to sell a small there is a market for that size...so anyway. A diaper that "Needs" a booster isn't my diaper of choice, but I wear for need not just looks. My 5 cents....Obamaflation.

Well, I don't hold it against them, I suspect they just aren't as established as the other diaper companies and are barely getting by. They make cute diapers... though the one-tape doesn't look right to me - looks like it's placed poorly for an adult and wouldn't provide the custom waist and hip snugness grown-ups require to avoid leaks.

I think they look cute for AB purposes only. As for a diaper, they don't look great and are extremely overpriced.

However, I will probably buy a pack.... I think the way they look alone will make it worth it to me. I like how the plastic tape zone is a tad smaller then bambinos, and also the one tape per said. Like I said though... visual only, as I am sure as a diaper, they really suck.

I have had bad experiences with ABU in the past though, what with charging credit card and not receiving orders etc. It's nice to see that they are at least realistic enough now to not charge your card until your order is shipped. I also think that their overnight diaper with the dinosaur on it looks sooo stupid.

But the pampers one looks cute. :) I'll give it a try... take some pics.

I have tried the older ones with 4 tapes, I have to say they are not to bad, but to pricey for everyday use, I just wear them every so often. Also, the tape strength on the 4 tape diaper is impressive, they hold so well you can not hardly take them off, so if they now have a 7 cm tape that is as strong as the old ones, the diaper will rip totally while you take them off. That being said I would like to try them, but not for everyday use due to the price.

The cloth diapers I've tried with only velcro or snaps at the waist leaked badly around the legs. There is a reason why adult disposible diapers come with waist and leg tapes. Sure, one tape per side is more babyish, but I want diapers that don't leak!