LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone Here Was Googled...

"Sheila" was well within her right, first to look through material that had been posted on the Internet for anyone and his mother to see, and, secondly, to refuse to get involved with someone whose sexual lifestyle made her seriously uncomfortable. It's better to avoid getting into a relationship in the first place than to have to wriggle your way out of it later.

i only have one email adress i use it for everything from work emails to fetish sites, i just make sure i only associate with people who are openminded and honest enough to either not dig about or not care if im a bit kinkey!

I googled my email after reading this.

It just came up with lyric corrections on lyric websites.

DD keeps our emails confidential anyway.

-Sophie

P.S. I almost signed my real name. The irony, considering the topic.

Funny I even searched my alias for different sites and emails and found nothing for them. The only thing that did bring up 258 hits was my unique gaming name, which I use for a lot of things, but never on fetish websites. So I looked and every hit only shows my "normal" interests. Which is sort of cool being that you can see mostly who I am besides for the fetish side of me. Guess I'm pretty good at keeping things compartmentalized :whistling: .

Not a single one of my current e-mail addresses turns up in a Google search. Only 2 hits show up for my old AOL address, but it's all innocent. And, obviously, a search for "Aleia" isn't going to do a stalker much good.

This is just like the story of how I found my mummy that I just put in "Those Of You In Ab Relationships?"

I found my mummy after something very like this topic happened to me.

I googled my own and no diaper content popped up and I have used the same email addresses. I guess it's because I don't display them in my profile. Same as my screen names. But I did find myself on aspie sites and IMDB.

I can see why the girl wouldn't date him. She didn't want to be his mother. I wasn't surprised though that she wasn't honest with him because I heard people always lie when they make up excuses to not go out with someone and stuff. Cowards.

Guest Baby-Toa

I just googled my email and came up with this site as the two hits that I got. Personally I could care less I have a lot of friends that don't mind what I am or what I do on my own time.