LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Service Announcement

This Public Service Announcement was sponsored by no one.

For toilet users of the public variety, please flush after using them. Remember, there will be someone after you that will have to see what is left over. Also, do not forget about the people who have to clean them.

The more you know... (insert chime)

(Sorry, had a bad experience earlier tonight where I had to clean up after someone who didn't flush. Won't go into detail but it was very bad.)

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I would have sponsored this! If I walk into a cubical and the toilet's not been flushed.. I walk straight back out...

Is that too fussy?

You aren't being fussy. I do the same. I also put tp on the seat. seen too many yellow seat lids to trust any. you needed rubber boots to cross the bathrooom connected to the cafeteria at the middle school i went to since the white tiles were always yellow... :(

Worst I find is when some lazy sod who uses the toilet for no.1 and does not lift the seat and wee's all over it. Happens at where I work a lot.

Don't think womens toilets will suffer from this... lol.

Trust me, we do. At my place of work we have some pretty large, good bathrooms. So the employees share with the public, and let me tell you, it can get nasty. Women are just as dirty as men. Luckily we have a custodian. There was one time though a couple weeks ago that our Custodian was done for the day, and some lady decided to shit everywhere. It was chunked all over the toilet, in and out. Not flushed, with a belt that had crap on it shoved in the tampon disposal. It was nasty.

[quote name='Bella :)' date='17 August 2009 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1250500756' post='222846']

Trust me, we do. At my place of work we have some pretty large, good bathrooms. So the employees share with the public, and let me tell you, it can get nasty. Women are just as dirty as men. Luckily we have a custodian. There was one time though a couple weeks ago that our Custodian was done for the day, and some lady decided to shit everywhere. It was chunked all over the toilet, in and out. Not flushed, with a belt that had crap on it shoved in the tampon disposal. It was nasty.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Nice. Don't know what the cleaner gets paid but I am sure it's not enough to deal with stuff like that.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Nice. Don't know what the cleaner gets paid but I am sure it's not enough to deal with stuff like that.

And people hear about our community and are disgusted?... Go figure

Worst I find is when some lazy sod who uses the toilet for no.1 and does not lift the seat and wee's all over it. Happens at where I work a lot.

you would be wrong, in public restrooms, the ladies tend to hover over the seat and spray everywhere. Dudes are more likely to use a urinal or shoot a straight stream. kids can be bad, and non seat lifters are bad. I have cleaned enough bathrooms in my working life.

you would be wrong, in public restrooms, the ladies tend to hover over the seat and spray everywhere.

Just looked up hover women on google to see if this is true and there is a web site dedicated to it Hover link

Learn something new every day ........ (even if you are not sure you wanted to know it)..lol

i very rarely use toilets when i am out!!!

the problem is that now i have a huge bladder and am scared that im gonna be told to use the potty minster at least 5 times a day....

toliets in out local mall aren't too bad...we have two sets and most people seem to used the small set down stairs.....up stairs there's a huge rest room and it doesn't get used as much so if i have to go it will be there!

the best thing is they have a room with a big bed for changing adults....so we can be safe in the knowledge that if we were out(more likely lucy!) then we can change easily :)

juniper

xxx

i very rarely use toilets when i am out!!!

the problem is that now i have a huge bladder and am scared that im gonna be told to use the potty minster at least 5 times a day....

toliets in out local mall aren't too bad...we have two sets and most people seem to used the small set down stairs.....up stairs there's a huge rest room and it doesn't get used as much so if i have to go it will be there!

the best thing is they have a room with a big bed for changing adults....so we can be safe in the knowledge that if we were out(more likely lucy!) then we can change easily :)

juniper

xxx

If they ever put a changing room with a bed in a mall here in the U.S. you wouldn't ever get to use it because homeless people would be living in there.

Hugs,

Freta

If they ever put a changing room with a bed in a mall here in the U.S. you wouldn't ever get to use it because homeless people would be living in there.

Hugs,

Freta

well its locked so you need a key witch you get if you have a disability.....we've got one as lucy needs one....lots of disabled toilets are locked here to stop them getting misused

xxx

I have some things to add:

1) If you're a girl, SIT on the damn toilet. It's not going to bite you. If you insist on "hovering," some of us WOULD care to sit, so please wipe your pee off the toilet, or learn how to aim.

2) If you're going to be a wuss and line the seat with toilet paper before putting your butt on it, remove and flush the toilet paper when you're done. Way to be a snob about your own hygiene while completely disregarding everyone else's health concerns.

You know what makes me angry? Girls who are so self-conscious that they have to turn on the faucet before they go into the stall so no one will hear them peeing. I always shut off the faucet when I see this happening, just for kicks.

Shall I tell you a stoooorrryyyy?

Alright then.....

The trains in Britain, (and I suspect many other places) have lavatories that simply dump the excreta straight onto the track. The idea is that the train is travelling fast enought for the sewage to be atomised as it hits. To prevent the inevitable little heaps appearing at the stations they have helpful little notices saying "Do not flush the toilet while the train is standing in the station." It's supposed to be quite hygenic, like the seaside towns that dump all their sewage in the ocean and count on the huge dilution to deal with it. That, and the occasional unfortunate surfer.

Anyway, an old friend of mine told me a story about his father, a distinguished pathologist. This scientist had long doubted the propaganda about this method of sewage disposal, and so one day (in the 1930's or 40's) he decided to try a little experiment. He boarded an express train carrying a bucket of whitewash - nobody said a thing - and when the train reached full speed he went into the foremost toilet, tipped the bucket down the bowl, and flushed the toilet. The results were spectacular to say the least; the train was completely plastered with whitewash. Upon inspection he concluded that there was not a single carriage door handle which didn't show specs of whitewash at some point. He never travelled by train again without wearing gloves.

Think on it. Do not try this experiment yourself. Or at least, not without telling me. I would love to be there.

Guest Mummys Cute Baby Lucy

Anyway, an old friend of mine told me a story about his father, a distinguished pathologist. This scientist had long doubted the propaganda about this method of sewage disposal, and so one day (in the 1930's or 40's) he decided to try a little experiment. He boarded an express train carrying a bucket of whitewash - nobody said a thing - and when the train reached full speed he went into the foremost toilet, tipped the bucket down the bowl, and flushed the toilet. The results were spectacular to say the least; the train was completely plastered with whitewash. Upon inspection he concluded that there was not a single carriage door handle which didn't show specs of whitewash at some point. He never travelled by train again without wearing gloves.

eeeeew... I'm not sure I ever want to go on a train again!!!!!

Guest Mummys Cute Baby Lucy

yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, YUK!!!!!........good job i leve the opening doors bit to lucy!!!!

Yeah Thanks Mummy!!!! not sure I being doing that any more!!!!