LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Airport Story

We either start a bloody revolution or we might as well line our Pampers with the Constitution,Declaration of Independence and The Bill of Rights. If this country sees another 9/11 type of incident after not only not investigating the first one but ignoring warnings of a possible second,I'll no longer weep for the lives lost in either. Wake up Amerika! While the powers that be lull you to sleep with promises of a better tomorrow via American Idol,ominous forces lurk waiting for the chance to steal what civil rights you have.

It happened once here in Amerika,it'll happen again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMdALV5gxNw

Are you referring to the NWO?

The whole liquid thing just proves the terrorist won.

Ben Franklin said those that would give up a measure of liberty for a measure of security deserve neither liberty nor security.

Ben Franklin wasn't living in the post 9-11 world...we are.

Ben Franklin wasn't living in the post 9-11 world...we are.

Spoon, it doesn't matter that Franklin wasn't around for the post 9/11 world. His words are still true. The Founding Fathers tried to put "checks and balances" in place to prevent things from happening like this, but over the years, many corrupt politicians have TWISTED the words of the Founders so that they can take more power away from the people.

WE, the PEOPLE of America, need to RISE UP against this oppressor of a president and put America back on the right track, the Capitalism track. You cannot grow an economy by throwing "stimulus" money at the companies (or by increasing company credit lines). That stimulus money should be in the hands of the PEOPLE, the drivers of the economy. Without people purchasing goods and services from the companies, the economy will get WORSE!

I'm a hell of a lot more afraid of what my own government can do then a ragtag band of Jihadist hoodlums.

I agree Pete, all I see in Obama is a Stalin/Marx wannabe, and he is trying to turn America into a clone of the old USSR.

• Like 1

I travel extensively, and the U.S. "system" of security is an absolute joke. In my experience, most TSA employees are those who barely skimmed-by on a GED, and who certainly do not have the capacity to read beyond the literal letter of a regulation to interpret its purpose. The best airport security I have observed was at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. There is no security (x-ray) check at passport-control/the entry-point to the general terminal. However, once you arrive at your gate, you are subjected to a thorough screening by specially-trained Dutch police, as well as X-ray carry-on screening before being allowed into the gate waiting-area. This cuts back on delays to accessing the main terminal areas, whilst also providing individualized screening for each flight. The security personnel working each gate have access to a full passenger manifest, which has already red-flagged potential security threats (generally based on computer algorithms of unusual travel-patterns, as well as other sources of information) in advance. Due to my odd travel patterns (lots of one-ways and other complicated itineraries), I am often subjected to enhanced screening in various countries. In my experience, the U.S. approach to aviation security is a ham-fisted and serially inefficient one, which does little to actually address the potential dangers inherent in modern air-travel.

As for those who would claim the "terrists" have defeated Amerika, I would disagree. To me, it seems that there has always been some sector of Amerika seeking to express itself through unconscionable stupidity. For the moment, that expression has taken on the mantle of the TSA. In the past, no doubt other outlets (HUAC comes to mind) filled such needs. Sadly, we have become a "papers, please" society when such measures are the absolute antithesis of what is needed to address real and pressing security concerns. I remain unconcerned, however. As Churchill once said, "Americans will always do the right thing, after they have exhausted all the alternatives."

Sadly, we have become a "papers, please" society when such measures are the absolute antithesis of what is needed to address real and pressing security concerns. I remain unconcerned, however. As Churchill once said, "Americans will always do the right thing, after they have exhausted all the alternatives."

I agree. I witnessed TSA in the orlando FL airport wheeling a cart around and picking people at random to search their person and possessions. Is it just me or is that the VERY definition of a police state?

Sadly I do not share your optimism gravity, as soon as the next 'terrorist' attack happens (remember Biden promised it later this year) we will loose even more of our rights.

the 'terrorists' have had their hold on american since it was first founded.... you know those in our own backyard? those who bombs buildings, clinics, cars... all of them were americans, many from familis who came over long before we were even our own nation.

please remember, a terrorist can have white skin and speak with a soutern accent. anyone who does any act of violence with the desire to instill terror in others is a terrorist.. not just someone with tan skin who isn't a christian.

is being able to take your own drinks on a plane, drinks you brought from home, really giving up a measure of liberty? i mean you can just buy some more drinks when you get through security and take those on the plane.. i'd say giving up a measure of liberty would be if they denied us the ability to have any liquids or food at ALL on the plane, or once through security,, but no, they just said "sorry dont bring liquids in more than 3 oz bottles through security.. not sure i'm really being denied any basic human right there.

It's more a question of American Civli Rights being abused. I'm all for security but this has nothing to do with that- this is the Governments usual type of response to any issue: Just do something, tell them it's good, and make a show of all the money it's costing them angry.gif I rarely buy bottled water because I've saved the few bottles I did buy and I refill them at home. There's been a lot said about what bottled water has in it and I know one local grocery chain sells "drinking water" that is just city water poured into bottles- what a ripoff! huh.gif

My refilled bottles are 99.95% pure water because that's what my home filter has been rated and tested at. I trust that and I like the economy of my method. I also like that I am not filling the landfills with plastic bottles that are going to be around a very long time and took a lot of resources to make wink.gifThey can't give me this back or even re-sell me this so your assumption is wrong- this IS a denial of my basic human right to clean drinking water. This is a denial of my right to choose how, when, and where to spend my money too.

If you really want secure airline flights the only possible way to achieve that is to allow nothing carried into the cabin, have all luggage hand-searched, and have all the strip-searched passengers placed into pocketless jumpsuits before boarding sad.gif If that sounds like a jail....

Bettypooh

My refilled bottles are 99.95% pure water because that's what my home filter has been rated and tested at. I trust that and I like the economy of my method.

Wow, my refilled (I use power-ade bottles as they are bigger and freeze for longer too) bottles are 100% water and I don't have a filter. course from my home drilled well they say I'm going to die from all the iron and other natural minerals in it! I even filled my baby bottle from those -ade bottles on trips where we go to nasty towns and such.

Ah Montana country living that's the life for me!

As for those nasty airports and their security... they is mean to us paying customers. and to think they get madder than the police do for one lousy bullet heck I was complaining right back that I didn't get it back as it costs a buck n a quarter to buy a new one if ya don't reload your own!

Where's the ammunition? What you called me all the way out here for one shell? for one fuc_N bullet? Get out of here! :badmood:

As the cop leaves the TSA guy says but sir it's the law! :angel_not:

If you really want secure airline flights the only possible way to achieve that is to allow nothing carried into the cabin, have all luggage hand-searched, and have all the strip-searched passengers placed into pocketless jumpsuits before boarding sad.gif If that sounds like a jail....

Actually bettypooh although that sounds crazy the TSA has actually toyed with the idea of putting stun bracelets on passengers. Talk about losing your civil rights.

I had a relative who lived in a neighborhood that also drank out of a well with iron and other natural minerals, after 5 years of it she died from cancer, it was then noted by my mom, that so did everyone else in that neighborhood within 10 yrs, more than 20 people

Beware

And I have been drinking well water as well as all my neighbors for 50+ years and half of us will probably also die of cancer. albeit in well past the age of 70. the other half will probably die in a car accident brought on by some crazy townie driver. LOL

Be(WELL)ware

:D

Hey, If you have a well, get a full chemical analysis from your county or state govt. It's not expensive and you'll find out if the water contains the carcinogens or other harmful stuff.....like bacteria or dissolved radon gas. Iron in the well water may taste bad, but will not hurt. Big problems in our neck of the woods is arsenic and nitrites. Like one of the postings, not knowing the quality of your well COULD kill you!

most lowes or home depot stores now have a company they partner with which will doa free analysis of your water, and many times they have specials where you can bring in a water sample from home and they will test it there.

i grew up on well water, and we never had any problems with it, best tasting water i've ever had to.