LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Pro Gun / Gun Owners Here?

Hey all, since you never know who you're gonna run into in this weird little place, I thought I'd ask...

who here owns a gun, do you use it for any competitions or do you just go out for the plinking type fun? Just keep it locked in the safe?

I've got a S&W 9mm (M&P line) and a custom built AR that I'm constantly working on cause well... its more fun to work on than to shoot...

Eventually I'd love to get into some matches, but I highly doubt my budget will allow it....

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

• Like 1

3 shot guns 16 gauge double/410/20 gauge pump.

1 SKS Rifle 7.62x39

I'm working on getting a 9mm Beretta or a 40 cal Sig. and my CCW.

Yea, seeing as I'm stuck in the "People's Republic of Kalifornistan"... I'll never get my CCW

That sucks... I live in a must issue state so as long as you have some training in 'safe handling' procedures and you are not a felon then they have to give it to you. I just need to take a hunter saftey course, and pay the fee and I have it :)

I like that phrase BTW (PRK), I am gonna use that.

Have my CCH permit and enjoy the marksmanship challenge of target shooting, but don't get to the range as often as I should. Just did sporting clays last week for the first time--that was FUN!

Beretta Cougar in .357 Sig:

RVqyi.jpg

Mossberg Persuader:

MR5GR.jpg

Yes I have guns. I love guns.

I sleep with a 9mm Walther. My wife has a 380 automatic. Come to think of it the lower drawer has a Colt .38 Detective Special in it too.

If someone comes in to my house and is un-invited they are in serious trouble!

Hey all, since you never know who you're gonna run into in this weird little place, I thought I'd ask...

who here owns a gun, do you use it for any competitions or do you just go out for the plinking type fun? Just keep it locked in the safe?

I've got a S&W 9mm (M&P line) and a custom built AR that I'm constantly working on cause well... its more fun to work on than to shoot...

Eventually I'd love to get into some ISPCA matches, but I highly doubt my budget will allow it....

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

What do you think of the Mossberg? I have a Mossberg 500 but I have never shot it. I bought it new. I had a situation where my wife's ex-husband wanted to drive his pickup truck through my living room wall. The asshole changed his mind when he saw the shotgun.

I own a HK USP in both 9 MM and .40 S&W. I also own a Stag Arms AR15 that I mostly use for target shooting. Then I have a Mossberg 590 pump-action shotgun.

I have my CCW and mostly carry my 9 MM.

I wish I could own one but theres really only one gun I care to have, and thats a P90 if only cause of the way it looks and the fact that I use it in almost every shooting game I own that has it. Thats not really a real reason to own one but it looks cool as hell.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Am I pro gun? yes, do I have one? That's no ones business but my own.

Paranoid much? :D

No, really, that's fine, and I totally respect your position. But why post to basically say you're not going to say? What a waste of Intertubes (not to mention unnecessary wear on your keyswitches).

I'm not opposed to gun ownership -- I believe the 2nd Amendment justifies it -- but I also think it's far too easy to purchase a gun in the U.S. A thorough, rigorous checking process isn't indicative of a nanny-state mentality and don't prevent any sane, rational person from getting and having a gun, despite what the NRA says.

A thorough, rigorous checking process...

That's already what's in place for handguns, at least here in NC. You have to apply for permits, get a thorough background check, and wait a cooling-off period. There's also a national database check for long guns, but you can pretty much walk out with one of those in an hour or so.

Paranoid much? :D

No, really, that's fine, and I totally respect your position. But why post to basically say you're not going to say? What a waste of Intertubes (not to mention unnecessary wear on your keyswitches).

That's the basic answer I give anyone who asks if i have a gun, Because it really is no ones business if I have a gun. I lived in a rooming house that had a couple tweakers living there, we had a conflict that involved the police getting called, He told them I pulled a gun on them, I asked him to describe this gun, and what he described did not match what I had in my room. I don't tell, or show what I have to anybody, because, it really is nobody's business but my own. On the other hand, I will show you what I have if you break into my house, but it will be the last thing anyone shows you.

As far as the 2nd amendment goes, it doesn't say the "right to own a gun" it means the right to own implements of war, so that should mean I can have a cruise missile, right?

End of discussion

I have a Gew. 98. It's a bolt action 30-06, helluva kick to it. It's my first rifle =D Planning on getting a shotty next, and a pistol in a couple months (gotta turn 21.) I think I'll get a AR-15 sometime too.

There is nothing stopping you from buying and FN P90, although I think of them more as a novelty gun than anything.

And how easy is it to buy a gun in this country? well, I've always had to wait 10 days before I could pick up ANY handgun in ANY state when done legally.

When you remove the "Legally"... well then you're just another criminal with a gun aren't you?

I'm torn myself between picking up a Moss 500 and the old stand-by Remmington 870. I've owned an 870 before and damn I wish I would of never sold it.

Square Duck... you lemme know when you wanna go shooting, and damn it man, we'll go break in that .45 like it was meant to be!

If you want to own a Sherman Tank it should be permitted!

Mr. Washington's intent is pretty plain and simple!

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. -- George Washington

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Letter to William S. Smith 13 Nov 1787 Thomas Jefferson

That's the basic answer I give anyone who asks if i have a gun, Because it really is no ones business if I have a gun. I lived in a rooming house that had a couple tweakers living there, we had a conflict that involved the police getting called, He told them I pulled a gun on them, I asked him to describe this gun, and what he described did not match what I had in my room. I don't tell, or show what I have to anybody, because, it really is nobody's business but my own. On the other hand, I will show you what I have if you break into my house, but it will be the last thing anyone shows you.

As far as the 2nd amendment goes, it doesn't say the "right to own a gun" it means the right to own implements of war, so that should mean I can have a cruise missile, right?

End of discussion

• Like 2

And how easy is it to buy a gun in this country? well, I've always had to wait 10 days before I could pick up ANY handgun in ANY state when done legally.

That may be true for the states you have been in, but I can walk into a gunsmith here and fill out a form wait 15min for them to call the FBI and walk out with any gun (including handguns). If I had my CCW (which requires a comprehensive background check) they just call the state to make sure the license is still valid and I don't even have to do the background check.

When you remove the "Legally"... well then you're just another criminal with a gun aren't you?

Exactly. Most of the handgun 'atrocities' are committed with ILLEGAL weapons. So enacting more laws to stop the criminals makes about as much sense as sending a female prostitute to a gay man to 'make him not gay'. There are always exceptions, and the media likes to emphasize those (VA tech comes to mind), but the point in that case is simple: he had committed no crime before the shooting that should have lead to his suspension of his rights to own a firearm. Prescription drugs and vehicles (not even combined) kill more people in the US each year than firearms (even including accidents) but you don't hear about that.

• Like 1