LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Channel 4 (Uk) Intending On Doing A Program About Our Fetish!

Logged into my gmail account that i use for ab/dl related stuff today to see this message sent from Red House Tv (a small "indie" production company who make factual and features). http://redhousetv.co.uk/index.html

Hi there,

I saw your post on diaper mates and thought I should contact you I hope you dont mind.

My name is Cecily and I am currently working on a new programme idea for Channel 4. We are making a show about relationships what makes them work, what makes them successful, what problems can arise etc.

Were looking for a diverse and interesting range of people (particularly those in a relationship) to share their experiences and fetishes and take part in the programme. Were keen to look into what people find exciting and thrilling in a relationship and sex life whether it be wearing adult baby clothes to role play and wed like to speak with people whose partners do not necessarily understand this.

Wed like to dispel the stigma sometimes attached with such interests and help couples understand that this is a healthy way of expressing oneself.

I saw your post and wondered whether you were in a relationship at the mo and if so whether your interest (or your partners lack of interest) in AB or DL has ever caused issues in your relationship? It would be great to have a bit more of a chat with you about everything if this seems like something youre interested in so do you want to give me a call when you have a free sec or alternatively let me know your contact details and I will give you a quick ring

Ive attached a small press release for you too

Kind Regards,

Cecily

Cecily Ancliffe | Researcher

RED HOUSE TV

, cecily.ancliffe@redhousetv.co.uk

( Tel 020 7855 7450

+ 6 Gorleston Street, London, W14 8XS

Definitely a prime opportunity for those who would be willing to go on the show!

I sent my reply back as soon as i read this to say this and more:

"As much as I'd like to be one of the people who made people more aware of it by going on your show, I just couldn't do it for friends,family and my girlfriend to find out one way or another. It would be embarrassing enough letting a girlfriend know but having my closest circle of friends finding out and family would turn my relationships, i think, upside down. The whole point it being a fetish is a very intimate thing, especially with this. I can however answer any relationship questions and share my experiences of it. "

She has just replied back saying:

"Thanks so much for getting back to me. I understand the intimacy involved and fully respect that it is something people may prefer to keep completely secret as it is their way to escape or maybe like you, they are embarrassed or scared to admit it to friends/partners etc.

At the moment we are in the very early stages of development and we are making a

I got the same e-mail, apparently got my addy from a site that I haven't visited for years.

To be honest, Having seen a few of the daytime TV programmes that have ventured towards the

AB/DL community the thought of taking part does not appeal.

Personnaly everyone that I think needs to know about me, useing and enjoying diapers already does.

Also having seen the staged reactions of audiances and presenters on these programmes, I have no wish

or inclination to take part.

there is software where they can disgise (sorry if that's wrong) your voice and darken your voice etc, by law they have to respect your privacy and wishes, I would do it myself and request this.

• Like 1

there is software where they can disgise (sorry if that's wrong) your voice and darken your voice etc, by law they have to respect your privacy and wishes, I would do it myself and request this.

I suppose i could do this but I feel that if that did happen it wouldn't do much for promoting the scene if i was to "hide behind a mask". The best way to push it into the wider public is for someone as normal as possible going on a show like this who has a good head for what to say about it.

If i wasn't scared of people around me finding about this then i'd gladly do it. Hopefully they won't struggle to get someone on this or even get the commission rights in the first place!

If anyone does take part and is asked to sign a contract, READ IT CAREFULLY FIRST! Some people on here have reported having problems where innocuous looking clauses in contracts ('the participant will follow instructions from the crew') have led to the less sensitive moments in TV shows (being made to 'act the part') because the directors have held the contract over the participants.

I'm not saying this show would be like this, indeed it tends to be a trick of the talk shows (Trisha, Jeremy Kyle, etc) in particular but it is something to be aware of.

If anyone does take part and is asked to sign a contract, READ IT CAREFULLY FIRST! Some people on here have reported having problems where innocuous looking clauses in contracts ('the participant will follow instructions from the crew') have led to the less sensitive moments in TV shows (being made to 'act the part') because the directors have held the contract over the participants.

I'm not saying this show would be like this, indeed it tends to be a trick of the talk shows (Trisha, Jeremy Kyle, etc) in particular but it is something to be aware of.

That happens on American shows too: Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, etc.

I'm in America and I guess they only want people in the UK, but I'd be interested in talking to them since there'd be almost no chance of any of my family seeing the show. The hard part would be keeping my wife from knowing I was talking to the show, cuz (as I've said in many other posts) she's anti-AB/DL and would have a major fit about it... (Hell, she absolutely REFUSES to visit any sites on the subject, and even says that any psychologist/psychiatrist who believes in {or suggests the use of} the AB/DL world and activities is a crackpot unworthy of his degrees and licenses.)

(Hell, she absolutely REFUSES to visit any sites on the subject, and even says that any psychologist/psychiatrist who believes in {or suggests the use of} the AB/DL world and activities is a crackpot unworthy of his degrees and licenses.)

Not to be a dick but what licensing board does she sit on?

The hard part would be keeping my wife from knowing I was talking to the show, cuz (as I've said in many other posts) she's anti-AB/DL and would have a major fit about it... (Hell, she absolutely REFUSES to visit any sites on the subject...

Atremis, do you realize that nearly every post you make here you say something about your wife being anti-ABDL? It's why you won't order diapers online. It's why you wouldn't come to the munch (even though your signature claims you're looking to meet other ABDLs). It's why you didn't want samples of the Lambi diapers. I don't mean to be rude, but either quit complaining about your wife and what she does or doesn't allow you to do or...

GROW

A

PAIR!

I'm not gonna advocate divorce or any of that nonsense like some other folks here do, but I will advocate for YOU; that YOU start living YOUR life the way YOU want. Relationships are about enhancing each other's lives to make the whole better than the sum of the two. There is compromise involved, sure, but it doesn't mean you have to be defeated, kept man, living in fear of what your wife will think. Which is exactly what it sounds like you are.

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

P.S. You'll probably be angry at me for this post. Fine. But I posted it for your own good.

Not to be a dick but what licensing board does she sit on?

None, but that doesn't stop her from making comments...

Atremis, do you realize that nearly every post you make here you say something about your wife being anti-ABDL? It's why you won't order diapers online. It's why you wouldn't come to the munch (even though your signature claims you're looking to meet other ABDLs). It's why you didn't want samples of the Lambi diapers. I don't mean to be rude, but either quit complaining about your wife and what she does or doesn't allow you to do or...

GROW

A

PAIR!

I'm not gonna advocate divorce or any of that nonsense like some other folks here do, but I will advocate for YOU; that YOU start living YOUR life the way YOU want. Relationships are about enhancing each other's lives to make the whole better than the sum of the two. There is compromise involved, sure, but it doesn't mean you have to be defeated, kept man, living in fear of what your wife will think. Which is exactly what it sounds like you are.

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

P.S. You'll probably be angry at me for this post. Fine. But I posted it for your own good.

And I've explained before, so I'm not gonna waste anyone's time saying it again.

I was responding because the OP said the email from the production company included the phrase "whether your interest (or your partner

If this program does get commissioned let's just hope they do it right.. The last thing we need is more people thinking anyone into the ABDL scene is a paedo :angry2:

Like most things of this nature though, programs can be created with the best intentions but in the end it's down to individual viewers to make of it what they will.

Also the program will be about relationships and the producers probably won't be focussing on this particular fetish/interest for long, so I wonder how far they'll actually go.

I'm getting negative to the media attention. Not that informing others about adult diaper wearing isn't a good thing, however they only seem interested in publising the adult baby lifestyle. There is no interest in talk about regular diaper lovers, people who only wear for comfort. The media want the sensational end and don't really care about the rest of it.

If they wanted to discuss how a vast part of our community just wear diapers and no other baby clothes then, I'd be excited for this article however all they really want to do is parade a bunch of the extreme end of our interest in front of the carmeras.

My 2 cents...

^ You're on point, but, as was said before, they need to find someone who has a good idea of how the whole thing is going to work, and knows just what to say and how to say it. Someone will eventually fit the bill, whether they're here or not. I say they jump across the pond and come over here and see us -- it'll give the UK another reason to bitch about us Crazy Yanks. . . Haha, is that a pun, too? Crazy Yanks?

They're going to have to sensationalise it. It would be deadly boring otherwise. They want to hear from couples for whom this is a problem, so they can have a scene where a psychologist-cum-presenter asks a well turned out woman, sat across from a guy in full baby get-up, what she finds most disgusting about the fetish. The sex and children angle will be the first thing to be brought up as well, even though we know we're a million miles from that.

To the media we are just freaks, and freaks mean ratings, and ratings mean Ad revenue. :badmood:

Sorry to be so cynical.

Well we are freaks but that is okay, as for the television show, english media is like american media which means they are biased, disingenuous and fake. I would go on a show only if i could go incognito. That and I'm technically not dating anyone, just started hanging out with a girl and I am going to take it from there.

I fully understand how this fetish can be portrayed on a show as being strange and deluded. To the mainstream, I suppose, no matter what show they make about it, it will still be seen in that way to the majority because of what our fetish involves and the "child" link.

I am a perfectly normal person who leads a normal life that isn't anything different to what anyone else my age lives in society. That

Guest lucys junibug

the thing is that she says couples who have differences about it....that counts me and lucy out!!!

i cant help but think that it would be nicer for the public to see how it can and does work perfectly! how it can be nice for us to experience things together and be happy in our situation.

it kinda feels that they want to put an ab,dl on and have there partner point out all the bad things and that cant be good for anyone and destroy a relationship that would have other wise been fine without all the negative probing questions! there are plenty of couples out there who love each other and nappies are no issue!

i just hope that it puts us in a good light!

xxx

in this part, she actually sounds a little tooo pushy to me.... if she is sending this email out to many people whose email address she is getting randomly from websites, than she should 1. be used to getting no replies and 2. not spend her time trying to convince someone to be on the show.

and her reasoning, being on this show is a great way to come out to your girlfriend? i wonder how she would like to have her boyfriend take her on a documentary to tell her he wants to be treated like a horse, or a puppy, or that he wants to have sex with other men. I'm not sure a television show is the most sensitive way to come out to a significant other about something private...

honestly, i dont see the point of tv shows like this, other than to capitalize on sensationalism, and make a spectacle out of people.

Yeah that's true. There is no way I'd reveal my inner most secret on tv & to my girlfriend.

Meh, she is obviously just choosing her words wisely as a ploy to humiliate our fragile community!

I wouldn't mind going on one of those shows, but it would be on my terms only.

ArtemisEnterri,

from reading between the lines, I can presume that your wife is aware of your AB interest. Either she has told you to stop it, or you have agreed it. Not to tell yo9u what to do within your marriage, but if you are doing something behind a partners back, that they specificaly requested you not to do, and that they prob assume that you have listened to and obeyed them, when they find out - and they wil find out, that you have ignored them, and are decieving them, I dont think that would be a pretty site. In my opinion, you should sit down, and calmly and rationally explain, to your wife, that the diapers etc are part of you, and it is not possible for it to change. In that way, you will NOT be deceiving your partner.