LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

haha get some tequila in them and they'll probably want to see you in your diapers. Anyways, I'd put a decent amount of emphasis on how this fetish is classified in the psychology community as a non-coercive sexual act. It is innately innocent as long as you don't bring other people in contact with it if they don't want to be. Now, they may bring up that you brought your gf in contact with it when she didn't want to be but thats not really the case. She walked in on you without you knowing she was going to be there. It's your right as a human being to find pleasure in whatever you want as long as its not hurting yourself or anyone else.

I recently bought this really good book on kinks, basically for the fun of it but there is a lot of really good information in it. It's called "Come Hither: A commonsense guide to kinky sex" written by Dr. Gloria G Brame. I suggest anyone buy it. But in one section she lists our basic sexual rights as represented by the U.S. Constitution.

1. The freedom of any sexual thought, fantasy, or desire

2. the right to sexual entertainment, freely available in the marketplace, including sexually explicit materials dealing with a full range of sexual behavior

3. the right not to be exposed to sexual material or behavior

4. the right to sexual self-determination

5. the right to seek out and engage in consensual sexual activity

6. the right to engage in sexual acts or activities of any kind whatsoever, providing they do not involve nonconsensual acts, violence, constraint, coercion, or fraud

7. the right to be free of persecution, condemnation, discrimination, or social intervention in private sexual behavior

There's a couple others but nothing that really pertains to your particular situation. I would focus on numbers 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Especially 7.

Furthermore, I would bring up the fact that according to the Diagnostic and Statistics Manual of the American Psychiatric Association, fetishes are not considered psychologically unhealthy or non normal unless they have a significant negative impact on your life functioning. And, you sound like a decent guy with his head on straight so I'm sure its not effecting you in a very negative way at all.

I want to note that I do attend a nationally recognized university and the classes I have completed were all led by significant influential psychologists in their respective fields. The book we used in my psychology of sexuality class has this to say about fetishes; the only note-worthy crime that most fetishists commit is burglary to obtain the sexual object if they cannot get it on their own. Only very rarely does it develop into something more severe.

That's all I can really think of for now but keep me updated.

Hey itsjustme,

I've been reading this post for the last couple of days and pretty much just following along, not giving my advice as I feel you've had an overload of it, some good, some bad, but feel it's time for me to chime in.

Look, drinking isn't the best route to take at this point, you should be as lucid as possible here.

You need to explain to them that this is something about you that you didn't ask for or would have chose as a way to be, much as most gay guys just happen to be gay, you just happen to need to wear diapers.

Explain to them this side of you as you would to a member of your own family, that it doesn't really make you a different person than who you've always been, a sane, rational person who just is a bit different than most. That that difference doesn't really affect anybody else other than yourself.

People are always quick to judge assuming that because you wear a diaper you must want to molest children, and that nothing could be further from the truth. Don't get defensive, answer their questions, and let them know that above all else you are, have always been, and will continue to be a moral person of sound judgement.

Explain to them that this desire isn't something you wanted, but that it came with you, hardwired into your basic personality, and that if you could have chosen a kink to have it would have been something a little less embarassing, like maybe bondage or a foot fetish or something.

You are embarrassed about even talking about it because it's always been such a private thing that you've kept hidden from the world, but that you've been able to keep it hidden because, until recently, it has only affected YOU, and has been nobody elses business. Now that the cat is out of the bag in your relationship you'd like to keep it as such, between you and your GF, and that as it is such a sensitive subject for you that you'd appreciate their discretion, and that they would be kind enough to realize that this is a subject that you'd rather keep between you and your GF.

Best of luck,

Rock on,

Vic

I'm curious about the picture of your GF laying on top of that awesome old Camero. Is that your car? What year is it?

oh yeah talk about the pictures, and i love camaros.....ya bastard lol jk

sounds rough ItsJustMe, good luck, and yeah alcohol always eases the tension, unless you get to far and open up too much. i'd personally refuse to talk to them, but you're in a pretty tight situation...

HuggieBaby

I'd make it really clear to your girlfriend that you DO NOT appreciate her sharing intimate, private details of your life with her friends. Tell her you wouldn't do that to her. Why did she do it to you? She could be Keira Knightly hot for all I care, and I still wouldn't give her the time of day if she can't be trusted. Relationships built on looks alone won't last. Relationships must be built on trust and respect for one another, and I'm afraid you have little of either. If I were a betting man, I'd bet this relationship won't survive long.

well honestly if you didn't think she would tell her girlfriends you are clueless about women.

i've said this before and i will say it again, so all you men listen up

WOMEN TALK TO OTHER WOMEN!!! we use our best friends absolutely everything you dont want us to talk about, its free therapy, and we WILL tell someone, even if you tell us not to.

if you honestly thought she wasn't going to tell one or more of her closest friends you are in way deep denial about a woman.

however, on the other side, it was COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE for your girlfriend to invite her friends over to dinner to talk to you about it, and I would absolutely refuse to be there. She is free to discuss with them in private,but for her to invite them over to talk to you was out of line.

they are not involved in your relationship, and while i understand they care about her, if they truely cared about her, they would listen to what she is saying and understand and accept what she is saying, even if they dont agree with it.

if i were you i would not go to the dinner, and i would tell her she was out of line to invite them over. You do not have to go to the dinner, you have no reason to tell her friends why you do this, if she can't explain it to them, then thats her problem, not yours, and maybe she needs better friends.

also i find it sorta creapy that her friends want to talk with you about your sexual fetish.

Most girls who tell others have no intention of keeping it a secret or staying around. Its over, you just don't know it yet. I wouldn't even do dinner. Why? Well, say you had some other thing in your life, like twelve toes. You never tell anyone about it, yet she goes and tells all her friends, despite knowing you keep it a secret. Therefore trust has been broken. It is almost like she is cheating on you.

SDB

Hi all. Well last night actually wasn't quite as bad as it could have been.

I had a talk with my girlfriend before they arrived. I started by telling her that she needed to be on my side during this thing. She totally agreed. She told me that she loved me and they would not like the outcome if they tried to make her choose between them and me. She told me that I am not on trial here, it was just an opportunity for me to explain the situation and let them decide if they can get past it or not. That made me feel better.

The two girls arrived together. My girlfriend opened the door and greeted them as I was outside getting the grill ready. When I came in they both eyed me. One had a huge smile <almost laughing> and the other was eying me like I had just killed her cat, I could tell she was going to be a huge B***** about this. I'll call them cute girl <CG> (the smiling one) and big girl <BG> (the B*****) going forward. Almost immediately the cute girl exclaimed "Hi baby!" and started laughing. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. To my surprise, my girlfriend chimed in almost immediately by saying "I didn't invite you here to make fun of him". Cute girl then apologized and said that she wouldn't do it again.

I grabbed the meat I was grilling and a beer and went back outside to start cooking. I could see they were having a pretty good conversation inside as I was cooking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. They did all grab a glass of wine, so I hoped that would help calm them down.

A few minutes later my girlfriend came out to check on me. We talked a few minutes and then cute girl came out...

CG: Sorry again about cracking a joke, I just couldn't resist.

Me: It's fine, I expect worse as the night goes on.

CG: Well, probably not from me. I just have one concern and then I'll leave you alone.

Me: Ok shoot

CG: Does it have anything to do with kids? It really seems like something to do with kids or could lead to that, and that is disgusting

Me: <long explanation of why it doesn't have anything to do with kids>

CG: Ok then, whatever. You are both adults, whatever you do in your own home is your own business.

Me: That's it?

CG: Yea, I'll stop there... But I can't promise that I won't crack a joke or two.

Me: Whatever, as long as it's just between us three.

CG: no problem.... are you wearing one now? <big grin>

Me: No.

CG: Bummer, haha.

GF: See, I told you it wouldn't be so bad.

CG: heh, not yet. <BG> will not be so easy on you.

I then remembered that we were standing outside and didn't want there to be a chance that a neighbor would hear us. I suggested that we continue the conversation inside when I was done grilling. They agreed.

After grilling I took the meat in side. When I walked in they were all talking about something else. I cut the meat and laid it on the table with the rest of the food. We all then sat down.

After a few minutes of chatting back and forth and eating, <BG> started in on me. I don't remember the whole conversation, but she accused me of being a pervert and everything else this fetish is associated with. I felt that I explained everything pretty well, but she still would not let up at all. My girlfriend jumped in every once in awhile to help me out. That made me feel a lot better.

After dinner was over we moved into the living room to continue talking. My GF and CG were starting to get pretty tipsy and suggested I get out the tequila. We each did a shot or two and the conversation finally drifted onto other things. I was starting to think that the diaper conversation was finally over when...

CG: You know what I think would help us all to better understand your fetish thing... you should go put a diaper on and show us <laughs>

GF: <laughs>

BG: No!

Me: NO!

CG: Come on, it would really help!

Me: No.

CG: How about you just bring us a diaper so we can look at it! <laughs>

BG: No, I don't want to see it!

GF: Yea, that might help <laughs>

Me: No!

GF: I was just kidding, we don't need to see your diaper... I've already seen them.

Me: <Giving my GF a "what the hell are you doing" look>

GF: I'm sorry!

CG and my GF are laughing uncontrollably at this point.

BG: Are they Pampers or Huggies? <starts to laugh>

Me: Give me a break

BG: Uh oh, I think he's cranky... is the baby getting sleepy?

CG: <to my GF> you should diaper him and put him to bed!

-- They are all laughing now.

Me: Ok, I'm leaving now.

GF: I'm sorry, we'll stop now.

CG: Yea I'm sorry, that was my fault I'll stop.

BG: I'm not sorry. You deserve it for lying to your girlfriend. You are lucky to still have her around, I would have broken up with you immediately. I think this whole thing is gross and perverted.

Me: I'm lucky I'm not dating you (in more ways than one)

BG: Damn right you are. But' it's <GF> who has to make that decision for herself. I don't want to talk or hear about it anymore.

Me: Good. So can we all just leave this conversation here and not discuss it again?

CG & BG: Yes.

There was more but I don't remember a lot of it.

Later after the two girls had left my GF apologized again for making jokes. She said being able to joke about it did make her feel better about it though. She asked what she could do to make it up to me. I told her that I had a few ideas, but would tell her later. It was late and we went to sleep.

Crisis averted, I'm sure it was still a crappy night *hugs*

I'm glad that you've been able to work it out and she seems pretty accepting of it you had quite a roller coaster there. If you feel that the relationship is worth keeping it's worth working for and I would suggest being easy on her with her comfort levels, which I seems you are doing. It can be very rewarding to have someone fully accepting our lifestyle.

Just remember one thing in the future, she deserves your honesty, it probably would gave saved a lot of pain in this ordeal and I would be just as pissed if my boyfriend/husband lied to my face.

*huggles*

Michelle

Wow, good show my man! Looks like you handled it pretty well and may have helped your girlfriend accept it a little more in the progress.

I agree with a previous poster who said that she shouldn't have invited them over to confront you like this. That was pretty crappy. You should bring that up when it comes time to discuss what she is going to do for you to make up for the jokes. I actually think that was much worse than the joking. Heck, some guys who are into the humiliation thing would have actually liked having three girls making fun of him about his diapers.

Also, it sounds like the cute girl was not hating the diapers too much at all. I'm wondering if she actually may be interested in it?

"Also, it sounds like the cute girl was not hating the diapers too much at all. I'm wondering if she actually may be interested in it? '

Of course she is, look at her comments.... So ya got a "HOT" one, a "CG" who is interested..and a "BG" who is obviously too far into her own world of disgust that she has to belittle someone beyond her level of acceptances of life to make her level of life feel better...Which one ya gonna go with????? Make your decision wisely, this could be costly my fellow DL/AB. Chose wisely!! Best of luck..and uuughhh..please don't go with the "BG" , She's not giving me a good vibe!! ???

I on the other side would have passed out diapers to everyone, and put all on the same level.. then discussed it further, as requested..even Keel, so to speak...So then perhaps "BG" would have noticed that her boat was out of the water cause the lake didn't fit :whistling: . And Don't think I'm picking on "big" girls, I just don't like her "Tude". My wife is two sizes (diapers) bigger than me, so there..It will get better Dude, but then again that's your chapter to write, nobody elses.

I agree with rapid, I would of brought several out and seen what the result of that would be, I'd imagin CG and your GF would of atleast picked them up, perhaps even tried them on over there clothes, BG probably would pick it up but then throw it away. BG could also of been interested but abit scared to admit it because its an unsral fetish.

Also, it sounds like the cute girl was not hating the diapers too much at all. I'm wondering if she actually may be interested in it?

She certainly seems like it. Something piqued her fancy. Maybe she was imagining you, It'sJustMe, in a diaper and thought you'd look good. Then, when she got all liquored up, she was blunt enough to ask you to wear one for her. Maybe she was hoping you'd go as far as asking the ladies to try it out.

Honestly I thought the same thing about cute girl when she was making those comments. But I was also thinking that it was just wishful thinking on my part, she has that cuteness factor that would make her an awesome diaper girl. She reminds me a lot of Felicity from AdultBabySource (my all time favorite diaper girl). I try to ignore it but I almost always think about it when I see her... just an innocent fantasy. But now y'all have me thinking things that I shouldn't think about her. <Ahhh, get out of my brain unclean thoughts!> Anyway, we are both in a relationship... hmmmm.

After reading the comments I am now thinking that maybe I should have brought down some diapers for them to look at. I really would like to know how my GF and cute girl would have reacted to them. That could have revealed a lot. My mind was just going a thousand miles an hour thinking how to resolve the situation and change the subject. Now I'm kicking myself for not bringing them down.

Nothing new to report about my GF tonight. I'm going to take another night off of wearing, I'm forcing myself to slow down. Besides, we had some good luvin' tonight so I'm content. During the day I did move all of my diapers from the spare bedroom to our bedroom closet. They are all in boxes up on a shelf so it's not like I'm displaying bags of diapers or anything. It's kind of exciting to see them all there practically in plane sight but not quiet.

Hey, wasn't there a Seinfeld episode where Jerry was trying to make a switch from dating one girl to dating her best friend? How did he do it? Never mind, I don't want to know...

After reading the comments I am now thinking that maybe I should have brought down some diapers for them to look at. I really would like to know how my GF and cute girl would have reacted to them. That could have revealed a lot. My mind was just going a thousand miles an hour thinking how to resolve the situation and change the subject. Now I'm kicking myself for not bringing them down.

Better that you didn't. With BG there. Maybe you'll have another chance with GF and CG. If CG is really that interested, you'll find out sooner or later.

You know your GF might actully start looking for web sites like this for support? it might be worth atleast giving her the chance to explore the communities, give her a few options, if not this one a few others like babyjunior.co.uk or somthing.

Saya, that is a good thought. I don't want her looking around on her own, finding this site and possibly stumbling across this thread. I need to come up with a few good sites to point her to. Any suggestions? This is the only site that I really go to anymore so I've forgotten all the others.

Nothing interesting happened this morning. But that will change soon. I've decided that today is the day that she will come home and find me in a diaper. I'll probably wear an Attends, t-shirt and some thin cloth shorts I have. This way she can hear the diaper crinkle but won't see it. I figure this is a good way to start easing her into it a little more. Every few days or so I will do something else and then start increasing the frequency.

Guest lucys junibug

hiya....i just love it when things go right, i think you are soooo brave having her friends over, well done! you dealt with it well,

i have been following your thread for a while now and am glad it's working out.

i do think you should have brought the nappies down (yeh i'm uk sorry!)..you never know what could have happened with two cute tipsy girls!!! (im not including bg!...)mind you, you may have convinced her as she's outnumbered!

i think she'll love seeing you tonight...and hearing the crinkle is the best part!!

xxx

juniper

Well, tonight was pretty interesting. I did as I said I was going to do. I was wearing an Attends, t-shirt and thin cloth shorts when she got home. You could very clearly hear the diaper crinkle when I walked. I heard her pull into the garage (we have a garage attached to the bottom floor) and went out to meet her, I do this regularly so it was nothing unusual. I grabbed her bag and started following her into the apartment. We were barely in the door when she turned, looked at my crotch area and then looked at me...

Me: What?

GF: Nothing.

We walked further into the apartment and she again looks at my crotch area and back at me

GF: I'm not sure what you want me to do.

Me: What do you mean?

GF: I assume that you know that it's very obvious what you are wearing.

Me: Yea I guess so. I'm trying to be discrete but not hide it either.

GF: So how do you want me to act?

Me: What do you mean?

GF: Would you prefer that I act like I don't know what you are wearing?

Me: No, why would you do that?

GF: I don't know. I don't know to act.

Me: Act normal

GF: Ok. Is there anything that you want me to do? I'm not saying I'll do it, I just want to know what you would like in this situation.

Me: You could give me a kiss, pat my bottom and tell me that you love me.

She approached me, wrapped her arms around my waste, kissed me, told me that she loved me.

There was a long pause... she then kissed me again and finally patted my bottom.

Me: Was that so bad?

GF: No. Strange, but not bad.

Me: Good, cause now I need you to change my diaper I'm wet!

GF: What!?!?

Me: Just kidding!

Nothing much else happed through dinner and awhile afterwards. Later I was upstairs and had to go to the bathroom. So I went to the bathroom in our bedroom, closed the door, pulled down my shorts, untaped two of the tapes on my diaper, pulled it down, sat down and started going. It's not unusual for us to walk in on each other in the bathroom, but I wasn't expecting it today with her knowing that I was diapered. But she did, she came in to take off her make up. She walked in and started talking normally about something, then I guess she remembered the diaper and looked down to see if it was there (it was). She had kind of an embarrassed look on her face but went ahead and started to take off her make up. We can look at each other through the mirror and talk while we are both doing our thing. When I was done I considered staying sitting until she left, but then decided that it was her choice to stay in the bathroom so she must have know that I would get up eventually.

So I stood up, pulled up my diaper, taped it up and quickly looked in the mirror. She had stopped what she was doing and was watching me intently. She quickly went back to what she was doing when she saw me looking at her. I then pulled up my shorts, washed my hands, gave her a kiss and left the bathroom. That was an exciting trip to the bathroom for me!

I went downstairs and started watching TV. She came down shortly afterwards and sat down on the couch, but probably not as close as she normally does. She then mentioned that Cute Girl <CG> had asked if we wanted to go to dinner with her and her BF on Friday. My GF told her that she would have to ask me. I said yes that we should do that and for her to tell CG that we would be there. Maybe I can see if CG is giving off any hints about an interest in diapers!

My GF then went to take a shower and climbed into bed to watch TV before going to sleep (her normal routine). After she was done I took a shower as well. I then decided that the night had gone so well that I wanted to wear a diaper to bed as well. The only problem is that my Abriform X-plus's were in my nightstand and that is what I wanted to wear. Oh well, I decided to go for broke. I put on a t-shirt and walked out of the bathroom. I walked to her and gave her a kiss and told her I was going to stay up and get on the computer for awhile. I then walked around to my side of the bed, opened my night stand and pulled out a diaper. Again I quickly looked at her and yep she was looking right at me. I just smiled, said good night and walked out of the room with my diaper.

Well, that's it. A pretty exciting night!

not to being negative and all.. but you sure seem like you are throwing it in her face.. its been all of a week and you are already wearing them obviously in front of her, asking her to pat your bottom, and taking them ot of their drawer while she is right there....

i'm not saying dont stop wearing... but just realize if you keep going like this, she may become real disillusioned.. reaaaallll quick...

Another exciting night! I agree with Sara_ab that you may be pushing it a little too hard. She seems to be taking it well though.

If your diaper usage around her were a volume dial you seem to only have two settings, off and full blast. Try setting the dial to 3 for a few weeks to let her get a little more used to it. Did that make sense?