LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tried To Change Pic In Profile

Hi, tonight i was doing a little housekeeping on my profile and wanted to change my profile picture, it said it changed and everything, but its not showing up in the top right hand corner, is there a waiting period where all pics are reviewed before approved? or did i just do it wrong?

Guest Baby Tiana

It worked. I like the little man thingy. Not sure what it really is. Reminds me of those cartoon people on cartoon net work. Its cute. But I miss your jelly fish. Oh well. Change can be good.

yeah i was able to change the photo that shows up by my name when i make posts, but i've tried to upload another photo to appear when you look at my profile and it will say uploaded, and say "this is your new profile photo" and show me hte photo, but it still wont appear in the upper right hand corner....

I was fooling around and figured mine out the other day..You are talking about the silhouette picture right?? It's under Personal picture in edit your profile section. Let me know and i'll tell you what i did. unless of course your doing that and it isn't working...Mine autosized by itself so it wasn't a size issue.