LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema Before Bed...

ummm within about 5 minutes your diaper will be so full it will be leaking out the sides, top, everywhere all over your bed, then you will have to take a shower, wash your sheets, and probably your carpet.

• Like 1

ummm within about 5 minutes your diaper will be so full it will be leaking out the sides, top, everywhere all over your bed, then you will have to take a shower, wash your sheets, and probably your carpet.

LMAO... So true...

Guess he'll find out when he wakes up. Actually, depending on how trained his body is...he may wake up with cramps, then mess himself while awake, defeating what I suppose is his purpose of messing the bed while still asleep.

I can almost gaurentee ( i cant spell i know) that you wont even be able to get to sleep. The cramps alone will keep you up. And it would be very difficult not to fill your diaper, your bed and sheets within a few minets anyways. I'd stay on the vinyl/tile of the bathroom if I was you

It still hasn't come out.

What do you think? I doubt it ever went in!

Seems to me people post these questions on a very hypothetical basis. Some perhaps just to post something, some just to get a reaction from others. Some out of genuine questioning only to find out their idea wasn't the greatest to begin with - such as this one!

If it was really such a great idea and the OP actually carries out the idea, you'd think they'd be right back on here reporting the whole thing to us - at least it seems that way to me.

So, Kadillac, did you try it?

If he did, we won`t get a reply - he`ll be far too busy cleaning up for days to come :lol:

I've tried something similar to him.

It soaked through 2 diapers and turned them brown, it started to pour out the leg holes and all over the floor/down my legs.

It was so much fun! :P

I'e thought about a suppository before bed. Would that do the trick? Never tried them before anyways, but wondering if they would cause me to cramp up before letting go, in which case I'd surely wake up.

I'e thought about a suppository before bed. Would that do the trick? Never tried them before anyways, but wondering if they would cause me to cramp up before letting go, in which case I'd surely wake up.

Unless you're truly incontinent, I think it's borderline impossible to stay fully asleep while letting go.

Unless you're truly incontinent, I think it's borderline impossible to stay fully asleep while letting go.

I've tried a suppository before sleep, even when drunk. Won't work, either I can't sleep with the cramps or they subside and I wake up in the middle of the night with them. Closest I've gotten is when I tried it drunk, I woke in the middle of the night, messed myself, and barely remembered it, like it was a dream or something, but sure enough woke with a messy diaper....same thing goes for wetting the bed, sometimes I don't remember waking at all, but feel like i dreamt about it.

As far as an enema before bed, I usually only last 5 minutes with one in me, so there's no chance I'd make it to sleep before.

HuggieBaby

I've done the enema before bed tons of times, but I've never managed to actually get to sleep before messing and needing to change, or just being so awake from the experience that i end up getting up anyway. 4 quarts is alot, save that for when you can enjoy it... try glycerine if you want the time-lapse effect, I've fallen asleep with glycerin in and woken up and immediately messed.

Here's what happened...

I took a 4-quart epsom salt enema 10 minutes for bed...it was hard to hold but I held it until it started to subside.

I wore two Molicares just in case of wild leaks, and woke up about 30 minutes with a burning sensation to crap...I did, didn't leak either.

Here's what happened...

I took a 4-quart epsom salt enema 10 minutes for bed...it was hard to hold but I held it until it started to subside.

I wore two Molicares just in case of wild leaks, and woke up about 30 minutes with a burning sensation to crap...I did, didn't leak either.

How did you fall asleep - cause with that type of pressure in your bowels, you wouldn't be able to sleep, and even if you were, as soon as you relaxed deeply enough to fall asleep, your anal sphincter would also relax somewhat and either wake you or evacuate your bowels.

I've tried that, and not only did it not work, but I didn't have any urges to go after I woke up. I keep hearing that ingesting some kind of oil (mineral or cod liver) will make you lose control, but I'm afraid to try it. I'm afraid that would make me gag so much, I might throw up and I don't wanna throw up....