LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profie Editing

This is what's displayed now: I am into many aspects of the BDSM scene, AB/DL play is just one of them.

I am happy in either the daddy or baby role and am also exploring my sissy side. I'm not sure what actions you are taking to change it, or if it's displaying something like a error message. So keep me updated and I'll see if I can help you. Perhaps you might clear Cookies and Cashe for your computer, and reload your browser when your on your profile page to make sure it didn't really update. Anyway let me know should be able to help you.

That's the old personal statement that's still up.

What I'm doing is going to 'My Controls', then 'Edit personal portal information' and changing my statement from there. I've tried it a few times, every time I press 'Save changes' but the change never seems to take effect. It doesn't give me an error, just takes me back to the forums.

I do have script blocker installed which sometimes does interfere with things like this, but I have everything allowed for this site.

I'll try like you suggested, clearing the cookies and cashe, see what happens.

That's the old personal statement that's still up.

What I'm doing is going to 'My Controls', then 'Edit personal portal information' and changing my statement from there. I've tried it a few times, every time I press 'Save changes' but the change never seems to take effect. It doesn't give me an error, just takes me back to the forums.

I do have script blocker installed which sometimes does interfere with things like this, but I have everything allowed for this site.

I'll try like you suggested, clearing the cookies and cashe, see what happens.

OK, I've waited a day, turned my computer off and on again and deleted my cookies, and it still won't change.

I've been having the same problem for six months. This is not a new thing.

Please give me about a week on this issue. There is a new version of the board software out and we are waiting for the upgrade to be done by Invision. Hopefully, this will fix the problem.. if not I can then submit a ticket to get it fixed - if I submit now they will just tell me to upgrade :)