LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost A Disaster

I went to a flea market on Sunday. I was wearing a fresh Tena pull-up, and hadn't had a BM in nearly 3 days. I walked around the flea market for a while, trying to push out a load into my diaper, but it was no go. I walked back to the parking lot, and stood beside my car, and strained as hard as I could, but still no luck. I knew I had to go, but for some reason I just couldn't get it out. So I'm standing there next to the car, and I sort of semi-squatted , with my feet well apart, and my hands on my knees, and strained enough to push out part of an absolutely HUGE load of firm, solid shit. I had to reach around and pull my diaper down a little to make room for the rest of the load so I could get it all out into my diaper. I swear it must have weighed four pounds or so. I reached around and felt the great big bulge, and about that time I hear some woman say "WHAT are you DOING?".

I turned around, and there was this middle-aged woman sitting in the car next to me, who had been watching me the entire time as I strained and squatted and dumped a big load in my pants. I hadn't seen her because of the darkly-tinted windows.

I just mumbled "Sorry, nothing." and walked away. Walking around the flea market with that gigantic load in my diaper was stupendous, but I had to stay pretty much on the other side of the flea market from where the cars were parked, and also keep an eye out for the woman who saw me. After about an hour and a half, I circled around to where my car was and saw that her car was no longer there, and got in the car and drove home.... Sitting on that great big mound of shit, of course, and enjoying every minute of the drive.

No doubt I'm going to have to be a bit more careful in the future when I shit myself in a public place.

Guest YkDave

ahahahahaha! nice!

i could just imagine that happening.... i probably would have had a heart attack or taken a stroke or something...

Guest YkDave

can you just imagine what she was thinking? i wouldnt even know what to think if i saw someone doing that... lol

Guarateed shes told 100 people by now!

Surely, if she HAD been watching the entire time, there's really no confusing what you were doing. I mean if the load was as big as you said, it would be pretty noticeable to someone watching. I mean, there's a huge lump forming where your ass is. I wonder what that could mean? So, I'm sure she knew what you were doing, but asked the question because she didn't believe what she was seeing. A more accurate question would have been "WHY are you shitting yourself?!"

Aint it real nice to walk around with a nice firm load of shit in your diaper and know it there with every step you take.

You should have answererd with a question of your own, like, what do you think I am doing, or said something like just dumping a load in my diapers mam.

Obviously she wasn't a parent....anyone who has kids would know EXACTLY what was going on :lol: ....if she had to ask....I wonder where shes been her whole life.

I guess clueless people are fun to play with too

:P

C'mon folks. She asked because it was incredulous. . . an old guy crouched behind a car .... taking a dump!! In what probably became apparent to her, a diaper. More likely than not, there was a rest room available but he chose not to go there, instead he chose to go out in the parking lot and crouch behind a car. She's gotta be thinking "nut case", big time. What's next, will he reach down in there and play with it, smear it on himself? She had guts for asking him ..... it must not have occurred to her that the guy could have reached down in his diaper and slung it at her.

Everyone here is presuming that the woman did not know what he was doing - what if she was part of the ABDL group, and knew exactly what he was doing. A ABDL mother would ask that question to its 'baby'.

Sometimes it is better to go and tell, rather than to run and hide and regret the loss.

I got caught pooping once, but not in a diaper. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!

I was 12 y/o and I was at sleep-away summer camp. We were on an overnight camping trip and we all had to do our business in the woods. I was hoping I wouldn