LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Ab/dl Ageplay Group In Oregon!

boyrobin

There is now a fairly new group in the Oregon area called the Northwest Littles!

The Northwest Littles:

An ageplay and ABDL group in the Pacific Northwest area dedicated to

bringing "Littles," their lovers, and anyone else together for munches,

activities, and events. Currently with Portland and Salem Oregon

chapters only, but will expand to other states in the near future. For

more information go to Northwestlittles.com

heya sounds cool you guys are starting up a little group thing..

only thing i have to say is the rules are bit... ummm well some of them are sorta imposing.. for example i understand the need to have id shown when attending an event, however remember not everyone wants someone to see their id, as they may be using an alias...

but i hope things go well for you and you guys have lots of fun events.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah thats what i was saying, i sorta phrased it wrong, i understand the concern over making sure members are of age, however if this is not a sexual meeting and is just people meeting in public then there should be no reason to worry if there is someone underage in the group...

but although i understand the concern, i would never give someone my id, or show them my id, if i had only communicated through phone/internet, and they were not working for an established business.

but then again, i would never go to a munch so, maybe people who go to those dont mind.

• 4 weeks later...

They hang out and talk and we used to hang out at Rocco's Pizza until the city got rid of free parking for Sundays so the location got moved but we haven't picked it yet. So the next gathering was canceled. Last time I was there, we played UNO and everyone had ADD because they kept getting lost at who's turn it was, who played what card and I was the only one who paid attention to the game. We also dress in our normal clothes. We even held a beach party for Sauvie's Island but I couldn't make it because I had to work that day. They also hang out there and talk and swim in the river and play with beach toys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...