LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cribs. How Many Ab's Have One?

JPvegas420

I don't, but I will someday. By the way - tthe crib in the video looks way to small for you, was it a chronological baby crib?

~ moogle

Oh yeah...this was not an AB crib....it was a real crib for real babies. Small yes....but Oh so fun!

Wow, where'd you get all that? Were the crib and table custom made? How much did it all cost?

~ moogle

Made crib with help[ of friends and change table was from Ikea..used to be sold as single bed with storage..wonder if they knew

Ohhhhh....Im jelouse!!!!! See..thats a real AB crib. and a changing table!!! Lucky you

Sure is..just need a high chair...you would be welcome anytime..msg me if u like

• 1 month later...
Guest lucys junibug

wish we had a crib.....we have a cotbed which is a big crib but not adult size so i'm thinking of using that when its free....not that it'll be free for long....and we'll have to share!!

juniper

i gots a make shift crib right now. its a twin size bed. that my mommy put railed sides on.

and i have a play pen that has one of those foam bed tops as the bottom its a full size.

but i wants a real crib that i can stand up and not be able to get out.

Craigslist is a great source, especially since they have a section where they give stuff away from FREE. Its how I got a high chair, playpen and various baby stuff. Heres my semi-nursery.

cribk.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...