LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Olive Oil

Hi, newbie here, just thought i'd say Hi.

As I write this I am wearing a thick home-made diaper and jeans. Just to make it a little more interesting I have 8 or 10 oz of olive oil up my ass.... it's been an hour.... I don't think I'm going to be waiting much longer! :D

Yup, every now and then :D I had to top myself up a bit with a little plain water enema cos nothing much was happening other than some oily wind, but

I've been sitting in my wet and dirty diaper for a while now.... guess I should go and get cleaned up ;) It just feels too nice :D

I've been writing a rather graphic (and long) m/m story about a guy sentenced to forced incontinence at a diaper jail. It's nearly finished now, but I don't know if I am brave enough to post it :mellow: I'm used to writing slashfics and my imagination is a bit.... um... overactive maybe? I'm a little scared of what reactions it might get because it seems to be a lot more 'hardcore' than any other stories i've read on here :S Would anyone be willing to read it for me and see if they think it's okay to post?

Edit... a few hours later...

Of course, one of the wonderful things about the olive oil is if you don't wash yourself out afterwards with a good soapy enema, as I didn't, you suddenly pass a lot of oily gas later. :D I need some clean undies now ;D

Yup, every now and then :D I had to top myself up a bit with a little plain water enema cos nothing much was happening other than some oily wind, but

I've been sitting in my wet and dirty diaper for a while now.... guess I should go and get cleaned up ;) It just feels too nice :D

I've been writing a rather graphic (and long) m/m story about a guy sentenced to forced incontinence at a diaper jail. It's nearly finished now, but I don't know if I am brave enough to post it :mellow: I'm used to writing slashfics and my imagination is a bit.... um... overactive maybe? I'm a little scared of what reactions it might get because it seems to be a lot more 'hardcore' than any other stories i've read on here :S Would anyone be willing to read it for me and see if they think it's okay to post?

Edit... a few hours later...

Of course, one of the wonderful things about the olive oil is if you don't wash yourself out afterwards with a good soapy enema, as I didn't, you suddenly pass a lot of oily gas later. :D I need some clean undies now ;D

Sounds like an interesting several hours!

I could read your story for you. Mine is not the standard AB fare either. Good luck with your story.

Sounds like an interesting several hours!

I could read your story for you. Mine is not the standard AB fare either. Good luck with your story.

Thanks, that would be great! Once I've got it all typed up properly I'll send it to you :D

And Curiositykilledthecat.. the answer to that would be yes! :D

for like $4.99 you can get a bottle of like 25 glycerine suppositories, which work in about 15-20 minutes.. or for $0.99 you can get an enema which works in about 3 minutes! save that olive oil for cooking!

for like $4.99 you can get a bottle of like 25 glycerine suppositories, which work in about 15-20 minutes.. or for $0.99 you can get an enema which works in about 3 minutes! save that olive oil for cooking!

Lol, thanks, but I kind of like the not knowing when its coming game :D (plus my local chemist does not seem to stock either of them :( )