LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Like Being Forced Into Diapers?

I didn't think my new husband could force me in a new diaper but he did. The next day we wake up and he pushes me on the couch and holds me down as he takes off my used diaper. Boy was he strong and I kept trying to get up but he keeps me pinned down. Then he threatens to spank me so I stop putting up a fight. Then I had him do it to me again this night but he accidently ripped the diaper by pulling it too hard so he put another one on me over it and used it as a doubler. I loved being forced into diapers but I just don't like him being a diaper ripper.

Congratulations on your marriage and getting forced into diapers.

I love a good forced diapering even if it is consensually forced.

Better a diaper ripper, than Jack the Ripper

I got married on Saturday. Now I'm on my honeymoon.

And you didn't feel the need to tell your "family" <_< Well congrats anyway :P Can't you find something better perhaps to do on your Honeymoon than to post on DD??? :huh: As for the Problem his name isn't Jack is it?? That would make him Jack the Diaper Ripper!!! :lol:

Being forced is one of my ultimate fantasies. It could be through the use of bondage, blackmail or simply not being given a choice. There really is something incredible about giving up control sometimes. =)

And congratulations!

I was forced once, my then wife knew I wanted a forced scenario, I wet my pants and knew I would get diapered. She told me to go get a diaper and I was being a brat and refused (even though I wanted it) out of nowhere she surprised me and said go get a diaper right now, or I am calling your mom and telling her everything. I still challenged her on it and she picked up the phone and started dialing, I stopped her. half way through and again she said go get a diaper. When I came out with one she was dialing the phone again. she saw the diaper in my hand hung up and told me to lay down. I have no idea if she was going to go through with it or not, but she had a good poker face, she made it a very good forced scenario. I was in it from 6:pm until the next morning.

And you didn't feel the need to tell your "family" <_< Well congrats anyway :P Can't you find something better perhaps to do on your Honeymoon than to post on DD??? :huh: As for the Problem his name isn't Jack is it?? That would make him Jack the Diaper Ripper!!! :lol:

I'm in Spokane so that's why I'm hardly online doing my usual things and I like to keep myself busy in my hotel room. It's usually movies or videogames but now we have the laptop with so there is internet, if the hotel has free internet of course. No his name isn't Jack. :(

Many of my fantasies revolve around being forced into diapers. My wife will play that game periodically. She read one of my stories about boys made to wear days of the week panties and being forced into diapers if they get it wrong. One Friday morning, I found a pair of Thursday panties laid out for me to wear. Of course a panty inspection was conducted as soon as I got home from work and I spent the entire weekend diapered up.

e

My Daddy forces me into diapers all the time. And i love it. It's really humiliating when i don't feel like a little girl and Daddy talks to me about how i'm not big enough. Even when i really struggle i can't get away. *grins* D/s (Dominance and submission) gets me off so much. Resistance play is also just such a big thing in my world. I couldn't live without it.

I've been forced a time or two in my life =D It's definitely a great experience, and the feelings of submissiveness and humbleness are a great combination!

I'm in Spokane so that's why I'm hardly online doing my usual things and I like to keep myself busy in my hotel room.

Um, if it's not too personal, what do you do in Spokane? I'm just curious, considering I live over in good ole' boring Coeur d'Alene, and there isn't much more in the way of activities in Spokane XD.

I've been forced a time or two in my life =D It's definitely a great experience, and the feelings of submissiveness and humbleness are a great combination!

Um, if it's not too personal, what do you do in Spokane? I'm just curious, considering I live over in good ole' boring Coeur d'Alene, and there isn't much more in the way of activities in Spokane XD.

I took my new husband to the IMAX theater and we went in the park there. I took him to the Cat Tales Zoo that is located out in Mead, Washington, we went to Silverwood. We also went in Boo Radleys and looked in Riverpark Square and we did the Benny & Joon tour. There are a few museums in Spokane but we didn't go to them. They have a Rose Garden there but didn't go to it because I have been there. They have a tour book there on Spokane in hotels there. They show all the attractions there and shopping and theaters. We also went to Spokandy. I admit there is a lot more things to do in Portland. I love their White Elephant store they have in Spokane though but sadly they hardly have old school toys there. They had a lot more in 2006 and now they are gone. Maybe they all got purchased. I just love the deals they have on stuff there. I stopped at the other White Elephant shop in Spokane Valley and it wasn't very much different. We got a few Worlds Fair items there and I got a TY Beanie and Lite brite Cube. Better get one of those since they are hard to find. I hardly see Lite Brite in stores now. I have to now get the refill pages on ebay. I am collecting vintage ones, including the ones from the 2000's and some of them are for cube and flat screen.

You can go antiquing in Spokane or go shopping, go to Riverfront Park there, go to the IMAX theater, see the Rose garden in Manito Park, go to the Cat Tales Zoo even though it's very small, go minature golfing, go shopping there, go look in second hand stores, go look at movie locations meaning go look at places that were in movies such as Benny & Joon, Vision Quest, Mozart and the Whale, Home of the Brave, look in Boo Radleys and look at their cool items, go ice skating in Riverfront Park during the fall and winter. See, there are things to do in Spokane, they even have a family fun center there on Division street but it's at the edge of town on the way to Deer Park. They even have events that go on in Spokane like Pig out in the Park, Hoopfest which is happening now, gay pride fair in Riverfront Park, Bloomsday.