LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Straight Jacket And Diapers

First off, I am a 24/m, slim build, 6'2"

So about a year ago I bought a straight jacket. It is not the most impressive one but for my budget it works great, and is very secure.

So the other day I diapered up with 2 attends ( i cut a few holes in the inside one so excess could leak into the outer diaper), I also had on some white frilly socks. Before starting I stuck a pacifier in my mouth. I next put on the straight jacket, taking extra care when buckling the back to tighten them all very tight. Following that I reached through my legs and buckled the crotch strap nice and tight. My arms were still free at this point, in long sleeves sewn up on the ends. Then i wrapped one arm around me, and looped the end over a doornob. Then I wrapped the other strap around and buckled it to the one attached to the door. My arms were now wrapped around me loosely, so to fix that I tugged away from the door, pulling my arms snug against my body in a tight hug, and removed the loop from the doornob. I felt wonderful! :D The thing about a straight jacket is it is extremely secure but also comfortable. After about 15 minutes of struggling on my bed I decided to get up to watch some television. I got out of bed and waddled to my living room (I live alone). Using my foot I turned on the tv and plopped my diapered self on the couch. I was watching cartoons, but I do not remember what show, when on the show it showed one of the kids in a diaper and bonnet ( i think it was some ploy to make money somehow), this made me very happy. After a little bit I could feel the need to pee growing fast, so I did the only rational thing, used my diapers. The warm stream felt great, especially combined with being tied up. I watched tv for about another half hour before I escaped. I am flexible enough that I can bend an arm over my head enough to gain some freedom, then I just work on removing the other straps.

The first thing I did was quickly rinse off in the shower and replace with a clean fresh diaper. I put on my footed sleeper and curled back in front of the tv with a bottle of warm milk (with some vanilla flavor ;) ).

[Note: I would love to show the group me wearing a straight jacket while in a diaper but with my arms so bound I do not really know how i could take a picture, perhaps I could manage a video.]

sounds like you had fun

may i recommend that you do not do any form of bondage by yourself unless you have a sure way to get out on your own. you may not be able to get the way you were this time again and could end up stuck and with some explaining to do when someone comes to help you (assuming you could dial for help with your nose).

I know of a guy who is into the same thing straight jackets and diapers, I myself have been into self bondage for years, my favorite was suspendid bondage, I used to tie my hands and feet after standing on a stool with my suspension harness already hooked up, to a door frame and then step off and kick away the stool I used to wear a few sleepers and a homemade harness to hold my weight suspendid.

since my accident(which had nothing to do with bondage) I'm not as flexible and can not do it any longer.

But I did come close to getting stuck many times, and hurt myself trying to get out, but it was great fun.

[Note: I would love to show the group me wearing a straight jacket while in a diaper but with my arms so bound I do not really know how i could take a picture, perhaps I could manage a video.]

Ah. Well, my Multimedia device has a Video Mode...makes a quicktime format. I found that if I set the camera somewhere and let it record, I can get a picture...

Basically take a movie, get in the right position, and put it on my computer. From there, I can cut a single frame out of the video and save it as jpg.

Also, I want a straight jacket now. Or some means of self-bondage. :o

Just to be sure, I made sure to test the straight jacket many times before putting it on in its most effective manner. I did things like leave the neck loose with no crotch strap, test the arms by them self, etc...

What I am getting at is that I only (and i mean only) do self bondage if I am confident I will have a way out, if not multiple. Since I do not consistently have somebody to do bondage with, this is my resort.

I only trap myself knowing there is a chance of a 911 call, its a risk, but one I knowingly take.

Besides, why all the poo poo warnings (I am plenty intelligent enough to think things through), just enjoy the fun of my narative :lol:

I think I will try to get a video now, put a picture from it here. ^_^ besides it is a lesson I should learn (as a baby), to share in my fun

ive always wanted a straight jacket but i didn't realize it is possible to put on one and off by yourself. nice.

anyway, ive tied myself up lots of times and have had rare close calls but managed to get myself out every time. the closest call ive had was with a homemade straight jacket using a sweater. i was about to yell for my mom to come in and help me but got myself free before having to do so.

Very nice Tigon, I don't know about your camera but my vidio camera lets me take pics off the vidio, just by pushing the button when the scene comes up you want to show, it transfers them to the sd card as stills.

Nice jacket, and I like your hair......

:D I can appreciate the self bondage thing however ..... it is called "bondage" for a reason. About 4 years ago, I bought a cheaper straight jacket (was about $75) I was so excited when it arrived. I diapered myself then managed to get myself strapped in the straight jacket .... pretty securely too.

Well, about 9 or 10 hours later, still in diapers and a stuck in a more secure straight jacket then I expected, I layed on the bed exhausted in a very wet and now (poop filled) diapers. Needless to say I got much much more than I bargained for. Unfortunately by this time I was more than ready to end my predicament before my loving wife got home. Who at the time .... didnt know I enjoyed diapers.

Well ..... guess who got home. Yep - my wife. She took several photographs of me then used my condition to blackmail me. To say she was pissed is an understatement. She stripped me of the dirty diapers, placed me in the shower (cause she said she wasnt going to change poopy diapers) I got out and then she placed me back in diapers.

No this isnt a fantasy this is a true story. It actually happened and the embarrassment and humiliation she put me through and her finding out about my diapers in this way was terrible for me and our relationship. I loved her very very much and to hurt her like I did was not what I intended.

Before You strap yourself to the bed just to get your jollies you need to think of something. Do you want your loved one to find you in the predicament you put yourself in? Live by yourself? How about police, medics, fire personnel and anybody else who comes in your door to find you?

:D I can appreciate the self bondage thing however ..... it is called "bondage" for a reason. About 4 years ago, I bought a cheaper straight jacket (was about $75) I was so excited when it arrived. I diapered myself then managed to get myself strapped in the straight jacket .... pretty securely too.

Well, about 9 or 10 hours later, still in diapers and a stuck in a more secure straight jacket then I expected, I layed on the bed exhausted in a very wet and now (poop filled) diapers. Needless to say I got much much more than I bargained for. Unfortunately by this time I was more than ready to end my predicament before my loving wife got home. Who at the time .... didnt know I enjoyed diapers.

Well ..... guess who got home. Yep - my wife. She took several photographs of me then used my condition to blackmail me. To say she was pissed is an understatement. She stripped me of the dirty diapers, placed me in the shower (cause she said she wasnt going to change poopy diapers) I got out and then she placed me back in diapers.

No this isnt a fantasy this is a true story. It actually happened and the embarrassment and humiliation she put me through and her finding out about my diapers in this way was terrible for me and our relationship. I loved her very very much and to hurt her like I did was not what I intended.

Before You strap yourself to the bed just to get your jollies you need to think of something. Do you want your loved one to find you in the predicament you put yourself in? Live by yourself? How about police, medics, fire personnel and anybody else who comes in your door to find you?

Oh NOOOOOOO...! Meet me at the intersection of Fantasy and Reality!

You've made your point! ...now, to fuel our fantasies...tell us more!! What happened after this?

I was left like I was for what seemed like a long time, I finally fell asleep. I woke up to her bitching and moaning about what what I had done, wasting money on diapers. She eventually took the straight jacket off of me and burned it and my diapers.

A month ago she filed for divorce, she moved out 2 weeks ago. As for the pictures, I dont know where they are - I have a bad feeling they will surface during the divorce for her to use against me during our fight for custody of our 2 children. As for diapers ..... I have been wearing them 24/7 since the day she left ^_^

Yes, as I said before, I took steps to make sure I had plenty of backup systems in case I got stuck. I know my limits and if you want I can post the "escape", which took about 10 seconds. I am always smart about bondage...safety first.

I am, however, very sorry to hear about your aweful experience with a similar situation. I do hope things end up well for you Billardnut.

Aside from that, I want to thank everybody for the positive comments. I thuroughly enjoyed it.

Beallucanb, for some reason I could not get a still, but I didn't search too long for a way to do so.

So far as what happened next diaperpt, I got myself out. But a friend of mine who does like to play bondage sometime, it turns out she likes to wear diapers, so I told her and I will get some good ondage baby pictures with her help.

mooglelove, the pacifier I used was bought from a costume shop, it's not the best but it looks good.

I was left like I was for what seemed like a long time, I finally fell asleep. I woke up to her bitching and moaning about what what I had done, wasting money on diapers. She eventually took the straight jacket off of me and burned it and my diapers.

A month ago she filed for divorce, she moved out 2 weeks ago. As for the pictures, I dont know where they are - I have a bad feeling they will surface during the divorce for her to use against me during our fight for custody of our 2 children. As for diapers ..... I have been wearing them 24/7 since the day she left ^_^

Except for the part where you are now able to wear 24/7, sorry to hear the rest of the story. In this case, Reality sucks! :badmood:

Guest diaperguy68

check out www.new-bound.com and search the straitjacket videos there... they have a bunch of vids of girls straitjacketed in diapers

One of the simplest self bondage tricks, is the use of a combination lock, in a room that's too dark to see the combination to unlock it, your stuck until sunrise.

Lots of variations.

Still lots of dangers as well, a house fire wont wait until morning,

An unexpected visitor, (with key to house) or an SO that returns home from out of town early.

THE ONLY SAFE PLAY IS TO HAVE A PLAN B. It may make it less exciting, but as Billardnut explained, necessary

Another means of safe self-bondage play is to have a breakout exit. This way, if you choose the breakout exit, you will be destroying what you built, which is expensive. However, if absolutely necessary, it is better to break something than to die.

An example of this would be an old crib/cage I built for this purpose. It was made of wooden dowels and was very secure, but if something big happened(like a fire) I could just break a few dowels with my feet and be safe.

course if you are in a position to run the risk of getting discovered..

either dont do it... you know.. that whole self control thing we adults have..

or get a hotel room .... or go away for a few days to an isolated cabin ... anything where you dont have to worry about someone walking in on you